• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The television screen is still quite blurry, even if its more zoomed in.

It looks like Ness, but it's impossible to be 100% sure.

(I also think this is the first time the Nintendogs stage is shown in a daily picture...)
I'm telling you, this TV will be the end of us...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Question: Which pose do you like better?

b.png

I was too lazy to draw something involving Grovyle and other Smash Bros characters for the pic on the right, so have an edited "shadow Grovyle" pic instead.

-----

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ridley/K. Rool duo confirmed, 4v4 Free For All Matches, Smash will be Free-to-Play, Occulus Rift support, etc.

Nothin' much.
Don't forget that they added Cloud too, man didn't see that coming. But seriously, it was another slow weekend as far as news goes. Any one want to talk about the Winter Olympics? No? Eh, didn't really keep up with it. But it is rather ironic that McDonald's of all places is a sponsor for the Olympics.

It's more important than you.
Shots fired.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Don't forget that they added Cloud too, man didn't see that coming. But seriously, it was another slow weekend as far as news goes. Any one want to talk about the Winter Olympics? No? Eh, didn't really keep up with it. But it is rather ironic that McDonald's of all places is a sponsor for the Olympics.

Shots fired.
Well apparently some skater nearly flashed her boobs to everyone in celebration or something. That would've been interesting.

Ahhh, Cloud. Seems like a cool guy.

I just want Lightning :(

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well apparently some skater nearly flashed her boobs to everyone in celebration or something. That would've been interesting.

Ahhh, Cloud. Seems like a cool guy.

I just want Lightning :(
I want Ninja. Cause Ninja.

T

Trick or Treat

Fine,
How 'bout Black Mage?
...No? What about Fighter?
I think Black Mage would be pretty cool. They just look so awesome. Hell, just have a picture of one and I'd be happy.

Just a random picture of Black Mage on a stage. Maybe the Wii Fit stage.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Why not just roll the four heros of light into one character? Each special could be a move that changes you to a specific character, and have their tilts and such be unique.

T

Trick or Treat

Why not just roll the four heros of light into one character? Each special could be a move that changes you to a specific character, and have their tilts and such be unique.
Okay, Eevee.

But wait, I thought there were 7 heroes. Or are we talking about different games?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Okay, Eevee.

But wait, I thought there were 7 heroes. Or are we talking about different games?
Doh, I forgot there was more then four characters. I guess we can use the most popular four though.

But anyways, this is completely different from my Eevee idea. Eevee summons others to attack for it, while the FHoL actually switch with the four specials. Like uB is holy and turns you into White mage and B is fire and turns you into Black mage.

T

Trick or Treat

Doh, I forgot there was more then four characters. I guess we can use the most popular four though.

But anyways, this is completely different from my Eevee idea. Eevee summons others to attack for it, while the FHoL actually switch with the four specials. Like uB is holy and turns you into White mage and B is fire and turns you into Black mage.
Okay we are talking about different games altogether. Now I feel like an idiot haha.

So it's basically like Pokemon Trainer +1 and more badass. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom