• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I am who I am, you are who you are, and we are all who we all are. That's the way of LIFE. ;)
Really? I am myself and you are yourself?

WOW WHAT A SHOCK I NEVER WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING! :rolleyes: /sarcasm

And I love how you're completely ignoring the people who said they wanted to see your logic on the Mother series.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wow. you've never seen the real world, have you? There are people just like you or me or everybody else in the world. There are calm people, and there are passionate people. There are women and there are men, there are conservatives and there are liberals, there are reasonable people and there are not-so-reasonable people. There are all sorts of different people in the world, so just because I'm not the sort of person you're used to, it doesn't mean I don't exist or that I'm pretending to be something I'm not. Well, guess what? What you see and hear from me is exactly what you would see and hear from me in real life, because I don't pretend to be somebody else, I only am me because I'm the only me there is. I am me and oroud of who I am, because I may not be you or everybody else, but I'm myself. I am me. And I'm proud of it. :)

I am who I am, you are who you are, and we are all who we all are. That's the way of LIFE. ;)
While that's true, you don't seem to enforce that on yourself. So someone's gay, you freak about it and personally attack them. It's not everyday you talk to someone who mentions that he is gay, and apparently because you aren't used to that, you lose your mind and attack them personally.

And I'm still waiting for those Fire Emblem and Mother arguments.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Ok back to smash, what do you all think Megaman's assist trophy should be? I personally want to see Protoman and to hear that iconic whistle.

But I could also see Bass, Wily, Roll being assists [I'd say Zero but thats just my X series bias]

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Ok back to smash, what do you all think Megaman's assist trophy should be? I personally want to see Protoman and to hear that iconic whistle.

But I could also see Bass, Wily, Roll being assists [I'd say Zero but thats just my X series bias]
Yellow Devil, bro. Nobody else. :troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So that's why I don't have a brother. He's been a mapache this entire time.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I can't wait for the 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries. Last one was so much fun. Best reality show I have ever seen (besides Survivor).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Roll would be nice.

And as long as I can hurt the Yellow Devil (boss or hazard) I'm good.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It has just occured to me i was comparing Brawl's Classic mode to Melee's Adventure.
I was about to argue:
"Thats not true Luigi only appears when certain conditions are met" :laugh:

After watching some vids, i agree the trophy basketball game was lame and is not an adequate replacement of board the platforms.
I liked all the mini-games overall, but yeah.

@FalKoopa: I have some ideas...

Happy Birthday, Metal Overlord.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I now dub this thread Racoon Central.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
That's what I'm registered as.

100% Republican!

And Deity, when are you going to debate with me?

My body is ready...

I'm neither Republican or Democrat.
I'm just pro-White, pro-environment, pro-free speech without restrictions, anti-forced integration, and I believe that sex and fertilization in the human species can only occur between a man and a woman.

Divine has made this thread legendary :laugh:
No, he's made it DIVINE.

----

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
But are you a TRUE Conservative? :troll:

-----
Hmmm what qualifies as a true liberal? Do I have to be an atheist pro abortion gay marriage etc. and support our lord and savior ummm uhhhh Jon Stewart? :p I don't care if I do all those things I think these standards should be a bit more general. :3

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I can think of a way to combine Trophy Catch and BtP.

Each BtP stage has 12-13 platforms, but 10 are counted towards the mini-game. The other 2-3 have trophies on them, but require you to be very knowledgeable about the character's strengths and use them to the fullest. The major platforms function like they did in Smash 64.

Thoughts?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
True story time!

One night in our yard my mom noticed two raccoons in our backyard, living in our tree. (the tree has been cut down, but it was bloody massive, countless branches and reaching a great height) They sometimes looked at us, their eyes glowing in the dark of the night. It was so cool.

We didn't see them out there again after that night, but sometime later after the tree was gone we heard some noise on the roof, and found them exploring the front yard and examining our car.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think Deity is gonna debate with me...

I'm kinda disappointed.

I was all ready to debate too...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Each BtP stage has 12-13 platforms, but 10 are counted towards the mini-game. The other 2-3 have trophies on them, but require you to be very knowledgeable about the character's strengths and use them to the fullest. The major platforms function like they did in Smash 64.

Thoughts?
That'd be awesome. Would the trophies still have to be knocked in a cage thing? That'd be more difficult, but interesting.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Thoughts?
I like. Kill two Falcos with one stone.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
That's what I'm registered as.

100% Republican!
It depends on what sort of Republican are you. Are you a Sean Hannity or are you a Bill O'Reilly? A Ronald Reagan or a Mitt Romney?
And Deity, when are you going to debate with me?

My body is ready...
Altough my time is worth something to me, why not, I will debate you. Name me a specific thread, what the debate will be about, and we will debate. Maybe even a GoldenYu style challenge... :glare:

In fact, I CHALLENGE YOU to a debate RIGHT NOW, just like I would have once with GoldenYu! Like MEN TO MEN. MANO E MANO. El CALIENTE DE SPICY CARNE A LA SALT! We will debate, between some of the most intelligent, sophisticated, andmaybe even controversial minds in the Smashboards forum. Just you and me. You. And. Me. Swampasaur. TheDivineDeity. Debate. :)

GoldenYu would be proud. ;)

CHALLENGE: We will debate Warthbound/Fire Emblem, on any controversial issue, topic, or event about the series, we will debate it. Name whatever we will debate, and we will debate it. For example - IS the Earthbound/Fire Emblem series an important part of Nintendo history?

RULES: The rules are the same as before - when the debate starts, the person with the most amount of likes wins, by the time the debate ends, of course. So whoever wins the debate must have the most number of likes. :)

PRIZE: Only one - if I lose, I will leave this thread for weeks, maybe even MONTHS, until Mewtwo is announced. If I win,I only win the respect of everybody in this forum,but if you win... you win it all. How can you refuse? ;)

So what do you say? Up for the challenge? :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom