• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
.....Lettttttttt's change the subject.

We all already know that there won't be any platform exclusive playable characters but how would you feel if there be platform exclusive NON-playable characters?

I think that would make the experience between the two games even cooler. Anyone else?
Like assist trophies and Pokeball differences? I could dig that

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
How the hell do you use an opinion to hurt someone's rights? People shouldn't have a right to be immune from criticism.
You have an opinion on something (for example, gay marriage) and you demand the law change to fit your opinions. That's how you use your opinions to hurt other people's rights.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
Really?

Everyone in China and Japan looks alike?

How the **** is that NOT racist?!
That's not racist at all. Seriously, how is that racist? Trust me when I say a lot of white people look the same, the same way a lot of black people look the same, as well as other races and cultures. I don't see how that's a racist statement to make - it's just an observation, like saying white people are white or black people are black. Seriously, though, we make way too many issues out of nothing with racism. Just keep clam.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah... clearly I'm not allowed to have an opinion on Fire Emblem, or at least a negative one, because it goes against the mainstream culture of Smashboards. Fire Emblem is not a GOD to worship blindly, nor is it a blasphemous crime to be a heretic against the series.
Yet most of us seem fine with Capps not liking the series because he actually gave the damn games a chance.

We're mad at you because you dismissed one of Nintendo's longest running series as garbage without having ever played it.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sigh, when I finally decide to post a bit more and stop lurking...a mini argument happens .-.

@ wario bros, you mean like different assist trophies or some ish like that? yeah i guess that b cool. nvm i see what you mean, like crazy hand on the 3ds and master hand on the Wii U, classic polygons on the 3ds and alloys on the wii U. that would be a cool change of pace.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
No like Sandbag, Master Hand, Fighting X Team type of non-playable characters (aka ones who have their own fighter HUD like normal characters)
Oooh that's what you ment, sure! It adds some more spice between versions then the alternate stages.

Now how would you feel with my original interpretation of that idea? Pokeball, Assist Trophy differences?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So like I recently heard this mash up of two of my fave Zelda themes. So like, what do ya'll think?

I'd actually like to hear some mash ups/remixes in Smash 4...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Is "insulting" American, German, French or British people considered racist against White People?
Depends. Did some non-white person say something to the extent of "All white cultures are pretty much the same?" The probably. It'd be stupid and ignorant either way though.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is "insulting" American, German, French or British people considered racist against White People?

Don't think so.

No, and that's kind of a stupid example considering more than white people live in America, Germany, France, and England.

Doesn't change the fact that saying something against those people sure is **** is still offensive.

And that is the problem with Deity. He expects people to respect his beliefs and ''values" and yet he can't do the same.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So like I recently heard this mash up of two of my fave Zelda themes. So like, what do ya'll think?

Interesting mix, I like it. Now I want to replay Majora's Mask again!

Also Brawl kind of had a mix, the song of storms did include Ganondorf's theme and the Serenade of Water in it along with acouple medley's like the Shadow Dragon Medley or the NES Medley

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Rebelious Treecko and DivineDeity combine to form RebeliousDeity, the god of having nonsense beliefs just for sake of it.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I like it, but I think were gonna get skyword sword/hourglass/tracks music/remixes. (unless majora's mask gets a remake in like 5 months from now or something.)
I'd like some more Twilight Princess tracks too, considering it has my favorite Zelda ost ^^.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Depends. Did some non-white person say something to the extent of "All white cultures are pretty much the same?" The probably. It'd be stupid and ignorant either way though.
That reminds me of when butthurt black people and politically correct liberals hypocritically say Zimmerman is Mexican when he's Peruvian... that's the same as saying "all Latino cultures are pretty much the same" or "all Latinos look the same".

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
same here, but i dunno i think they'll be moving on from TP, (I really really hope Zelda wii U is a TP sequel, but it probably isn't.)
They'll probably keep the few TP tracks they had in brawl like Midna's Lament and such. I'm guessing as you said though Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks and the Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker remakes will get the most attention.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Nifty. I'd like to see more medleys and such as well. An FE battle theme or Recruitment theme medley would absolutely make my day.

(Psst hey did you go play Fe7x yet it's really good you should try it out)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, Brawl does have some mash ups... I'm thinking it would be cool to hear a mash up/remix of two different songs from two different game series. For example, perhaps a well-known Mario song and a song from the Kirby series? Dunno, but as long as it sounds awesome, it's good for me haha.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Nifty. I'd like to see more medleys and such as well. An FE battle theme or Recruitment theme medley would absolutely make my day.

(Psst hey did you go play Fe7x yet it's really good you should try it out)
I liked the Shadow Dragon Medley speaking of FE music mixes. But yeah a battle theme medley would be amazing.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Hows about dat dare Starfy? (btw ive been playing the one for the DS and im really enjoying so far)

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hows about dat dare Starfy? (btw ive been playing the one for the DS and im really enjoying so far)
I haven't played any of Starfy's games but from what I've seen they look pretty fun [I need to grab one one of these days to try it out for myself], the little guy would probably make a pretty fun fighter for smash as well, so why not.

PkRockin

Smash Rookie
I would like to see some Mega Man robot master themes, particularly the Snake Man theme

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No, and that's kind of a stupid example considering more than white people live in America, Germany, France, and England.
Sorry to go off topic again, (Wait, why should I be the only one apologizing for going off topic when others have done it, too?) but what you seem to be saying is that it's racist to insult one country when it's population is currently mainly one group of people, while not racist to insult another country that currently has multiple groups of people.

Rebelious Treecko and DivineDeity combine to form RebeliousDeity, the god of having nonsense beliefs just for sake of it.
I really wish I could draw a pic of that, but I'm too lazy...

For the sake of it? Not sure what that means. People always have a reason for their opinions. They don't have an opinion just to have an opinion.

----
As for song medleys, yes. I like them.

I'd like to see a mash-up of FE6's Attack!, Battle For Whose Sake, and Sorceress of the Dark.

----

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
(Psst hey did you go play Fe7x yet it's really good you should try it out) [

I looked up Fe7x.... omg thank you so much i didn't know this existed, im gonna play dis rite now! (yes ik it wasn't intended for me).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry to go off topic again, (Wait, why should I be the only one apologizing for going off topic when others have done it, too?) but what you seem to be saying is that it's racist to insult one country when it's population is currently mainly one group of people, while not racist to insult another country that currently has multiple groups of people.
Nope. That's just you reading into it.

It's equally bad to talk arrogant offensive **** about any country. Regardless of what cultures their people are made up of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom