• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 Music Thread

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
GUSTY GARDEN GALAXY ARRANGEMENT FTW!!!!!!!
The Fairy Fountain remix also better be in this game.
I heard a bit of the Ballad of the Goddess remix, and I thought it was cool.
Some Windy Hill Zone would be nice.
Throw in Dream Team Boss and Final Boss music.
Revamped Brawl music...
Ima watch the Direct yet again to find some more music

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
The music is gonna suck everyone getting hype and posting old tunes when it won't be in the final game.Sados.
Hey guys let's ***** about the soundtrack that we haven't actually heard yet with no actual justification beyond "it's gonna suck."

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If I may ask, why hasn't the list in the OP been updated with these songs yet? Some franchises are looking way too bare, like Pokemon.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
When I saw Lavender Town on Starphoenix's original list, I was intrigued, but had trouble imagining a composition that would work in a fighting game. The I found this remix:

This is what I would imagine that track would sound like in Smash, especially once you get to 1:05.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425

That in addition to the Kalos Elite Four, Champion, and Xerneas/Yveltal Battle theme would definitely fit with the Wii U Pokemon stage (Kalos Pokemon League).

Let's get some Pokemon Origin's on that Elite 4 stage.

I could totally see that being used as well.:4greninja:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Not much metroid love on here. Understandable with how passive the music tends to be though.

Metroid:
Brinstar
Kraids Theme (this was in melee, not sure about brawl though)

Metroid 2:
SR388

Super Metroid:
Lower Norfair
Upper Brinstar

Edit: fixed links
I guess I forgot to mention but like I still don't know why int he world that lower norfair (or the remix in prime1) or any form of this music was NOT in brawl really this music is my favourite of the series.

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
It would be great if we got a remix of Blue's theme from the Kanto games

Also Lance/Red from gen 2, which I think has a fair chance of happening what with HeartGold and SoulSilver bringing those games back into the spotlight and Red still being the most badass ************ in the Pokémon universe and having his own spinoff anime/OVA dedicated to him.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
They probably don't have the rights for it, but IF they did, this Mega Man 10 song would be great:

I really love this remix... the original song is great too, though.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
If snake returns can we get this theme:
It's awesome, came from a metal gear game that was only on NES.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Sonic:
Windy Hill Zone
Desert Ruins Zone 1
Green Hill Zone
Dr. Eggman Boss Medley - containing this, this, this, and this
Endless Possibilties
Reach for the Stars
Chemical Plant Zone - Modern
Big Arms - Generations Mix
Open Your Heart
Live & Learn
Sonic Heroes
The Deadly Six's Theme

There were 12 Sonic songs in Brawl, so I think that's a fair amount.

Also, it'd be cool if there was a medley of all the franchises' main theme that plays on FD as an alternate track. Buuut, I'm just overly imaginative.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Doubt this will happen, but getting Mario Kart 8 music in smash would be awesome. Love their N64 Rainbow Road remix.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
The gen 3 legendaries have been so prevalent in smash it seems wrong that their theme hasn't been used. (the anime version sounds so much like a smash song already, it's crazy(

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
They really went crazy with that remix. I don't even think that piece was in the demo versions of Moo Moo meadows when they first had Mario kart 8 playable for the news outlets.
I was hoping they'd make something more inspired by the sega remix and speed it up a little. I think it fits the course more when it's a little sped up.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
This has likely been posted but

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Found this little gem in super mario land 2, a remix would make a pretty unique addition to that galaxy stage.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I was hoping they'd make something more inspired by the sega remix and speed it up a little. I think it fits the course more when it's a little sped up.
I think the MK8 version sounds a little more...pictoresque, I also noticed that on the actual site, the drumbeats and basslines of the songs seem a little muffled out, making them sound weird, but on gameplay videos they sound completely awesome :/ Go figure.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
I'd be happy with Bramble Blast returning. Easily the best music from Brawl.

RoyComeBack

Smash Rookie
There's alot of Song I want in Smash Bros 4, here.
Count Bleck Battle - Super Paper Mario, Sherbet Land - Mario Kart Double Dash, Overworld - Super Mario 3D World, Battle - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Super Mario Land Theme, Yoshi's Valley - Mario Kart 64, "No F.L.U.D.D levels" - Super Mario Sunshine, The Final Show - Super Paper Mario, Shadow Sirens - Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, Mr. L - Super Paper Mario, Bowser's theme - Super Mario 64, Sky Station Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy 2, Waluigi Staduim - Mario Kart Double Dash, Player Select - Super Mario Bros. 2, Athletic - Super Mario World, Final Boss - Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story, Clownman - Megaman 8, Dr. Wily Theme - Megaman 2, Skull Man - Megaman 4, Tomahawk Man - Megaman 6, Staff Credits - Wind Waker, Song of Healing - Majora's Mask, Chemical Plant - Sonic 2, City Escape - Sonic Adventure, Solaris Phase 2 - Sonic '06, Pokemon Anime theme, Lavender Town - Red and Blue, Jimmy T - Warioware Smooth Moves, Boss Battle - Pikmin 2, Kapp'n's Song - New Leaf, Menu - Wii, Pac-Man Fever, Menu - Gamecube.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Am I the only one fascinated that Sakurai managed to make Kapp'n's song into a cool remix?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I just want a lot more Legend of Zelda music; anything and everything. More specifically, Ghirahim's theme.
Speaking of that song, it played during the Fils-a-Mech E3 announcement.
Maybe it's hinting at something....

Last edited:
Top Bottom