• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Academy Presents: Dash Dancing

Nessimator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VtheVincent
3DS FC
4038-6421-2081
Running and using shield to cancel the animation to cancel the turn around animation.
But you can't shield during an initial dash or while turning around in my experience.

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
But you can't shield during an initial dash or while turning around in my experience.
No you can, here's the input on how to do it
:GCR: -> :GCR:+:GCRT:-> release sheild (diffrent amount of time for diffrent charecters) ->:GCL:.
and in vice versa as well.
It's better on different charecters, (yoshi is one of the best) and I like to use it to create pressure on the enemy.

Saint Shaden 009

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
SAIN#490
"Dash dancing" is such a dumb name. It should be called juking, just like in every other sport/game.
Or, ya know, it could continue to be called Dash Dancing for another 10+ years.
Yeah let's do that, but you are welcome to call it whatever you feel like. That's all you, bro.

C-SAF

Smash Journeyman
No you can, here's the input on how to do it
:GCR: -> :GCR:+:GCRT:-> release sheild (diffrent amount of time for diffrent charecters) ->:GCL:.
and in vice versa as well.
It's better on different charecters, (yoshi is one of the best) and I like to use it to create pressure on the enemy.
If its better for different characters, isn't it just dashdancing but u have to shield to turn around?

Evilzpet

Smash Rookie
Or, ya know, it could continue to be called Dash Dancing for another 10+ years.
Yeah let's do that, but you are welcome to call it whatever you feel like. That's all you, bro.
I'm going to call it dash dancing because that's what it has come to be known as. That doesn't mean the term wasn't coined incorrectly.

Saint Shaden 009

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
SAIN#490
I'm going to call it dash dancing because that's what it has come to be known as. That doesn't mean the term wasn't coined incorrectly.
I'm aware, but I prefer calling it dash dancing because of that and it sounds cool to me. But don't let me or anyone else stop you from calling it whatever you want. Also, I hope I didn't come off as obnoxious or anything in my original post, I have trouble with that sometimes XT

Evilzpet

Smash Rookie
I'm aware, but I prefer calling it dash dancing because of that and it sounds cool to me. But don't let me or anyone else stop you from calling it whatever you want. Also, I hope I didn't come off as obnoxious or anything in my original post, I have trouble with that sometimes XT
That's what's up, to each their own.

Top Bottom