• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 2 - Results and Shoutouts

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
potential smashfest at my apartment saturday night?

girlfriend might go to philly for the weekend, and i should have sunday off.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:< </3 darc

LAUGH AT ME ALL!!!!! D:

lol im over it now, but i should have acted alot smarter

dude dark, dont worry about it. darc didnt do anything to me, so no need to get worked up over that :)
I'm not worked up, just think about all the crap in this game just irks me. This has nothing to do with Darc.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
planking against captain falcon means you get more EPIC TAUNTS IN :)
qft

10showmeyourmoves

potential smashfest at my apartment saturday night?

girlfriend might go to philly for the weekend, and i should have sunday off.
liek zomg gmoz... me want in little pink jake XD

I'm totally going to Plank the next Peach I play thanks to you guys
Lololololol im gonna disguise myself as a random main D: my name now is only a mere mindgame for ppl to fall for my trap cardz

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I'm totally going to Plank the next Peach I play thanks to you guys
Bah, I know it sounds like I'm, like, complaining and/or johning for Peachkid, but that's really not what I'm trying to do >____________>

I completely recgonize Roy as a great guy and great player, I just loathe planking, regardless of who I'm playing as. Then somehow it became a discussion about whether Peach had tools to stop planking... and idk.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Bah, I know it sounds like I'm, like, complaining and/or johning for Peachkid, but that's really not what I'm trying to do >____________>

I completely recgonize Roy as a great guy and great player, I just loathe planking, regardless of who I'm playing as. Then somehow it became a discussion about whether Peach had tools to stop planking... and idk.
then llamacario came and there was much rejoicing

yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................................

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Either way, arguing the Roy vs. Peachkid planking situation won't change anything now. Maybe next time you play a pit have an unbiased spectator watch the match and give warnings if there are any violations to the rules.

Idk, that's just my opinion.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That pic made me laugh so ****ing much
Good game sir.
You get a cookie.

*sorry i havent done shoutouts yet, today is my first day back on my pc and i get so many circuit questions @_@

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
@Peachkid- Llamacario resloves all issues.

@Green Ace- I agree. Even though I doubt I'd ever actually call someone out on planking lol.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice

XD good ****

Now all we need is someone to make pics of Kaptain Krunch, Ganondorf emperor of Chile, and Navy SEAL Ike.

Chances are that if you read this, you probably don't know the meaning behind any of these.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Fatal, some of our matches (done at my place) are going to be uploaded (rest will come later) if that's alright with you. Either way, if you need any of them just AIM me (EtherIight).

Buuman

Smash Ace
Whatever vids were recorded of my D3, could you guys post? I saved as many matches as I could, so if theres a random D3 on your wii, it's probably mine xD

Etherlight - if your wii was the one that the losers finals and grand finals were recorded on, my match with OBMs GW should be on there, I was the Red dedede, so if you can send me them, that would be awesome man :)

SHOUTOUTZ - DONE :)

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal, some of our matches (done at my place) are going to be uploaded (rest will come later) if that's alright with you. Either way, if you need any of them just AIM me (EtherIight).
yea thats fine. If i do anything sick in any of the vids send me those on aim. Also. Kevin/dothack/god. Be on aim toonight..

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I hate to break the bad news to you Fatal, but those replays won't work on your Wii unless it's hacked to the same music mine is, or the replays will freeze the Wii. You'd need No Tripping too or the replay will dysnc.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Whatever vids were recorded of my D3, could you guys post? I saved as many matches as I could, so if theres a random D3 on your wii, it's probably mine xD

Etherlight - if your wii was the one that the losers finals and grand finals were recorded on, my match with OBMs GW should be on there, I was the Red dedede, so if you can send me them, that would be awesome man :)

SHOUTOUTZ - DONE :)
EDIT:oh wai......
i didnt see waht u did thar.. *goes back a few pages*

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm lazy so I can send them via AIM file send, or DC if you PC can hanlde the file size in RAM (DC is faster). What's your AIM?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Quick notes, Planking is a specific form of stalling that became a problem in Brawl. It's hard to say what is and isn't Planking so that's why I have to rule it as I do. Peachkid didn't say anything, so I can't say what happened. BUT if it's true Peachkid lost a match with like 3 stocks left than I'd have to say it probably was Planking. Either way everyone learned a lesson for next time. Period.

Buuman, can we just never talk about how I lost that set and instead focus on the fact that depending on CP me and Riot had an actual shot at taking the set. Granted we probably wouldn't have but we came **** close to making them work really hard for that win in their second round. Go me and Riot. I'm hoping to make it to Almo's and make a little money of Doubles for a change....

And Jake, Smashfests = WIN! I wish I had a job or gas money, assuming I make the cut of awesomeness that it takes to get to chill with Solid Little Pink Jake. Wee...

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Mine was the one on the small TV, which was TV #2. But yea, you'll need to hack your music to the music I had as well as no tripping.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Someone tell me where Connecticut is in comparison to Boston or Lawrence (is bad at geography).

I wanna know if there is even the slightest chance of actually making it before I try to invite myself to SJake's.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Well Solid Jake lives about 10 mins from me I think, and it took me about an hour and 20 mins or hour and a half to make it to MM14, so judge it based on that. Note: I drive fast.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Now it all depends on what direction you where driving from. (is apparently really really bad at geography)...

Ace is good at this stuff... help me!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
*Looks up map of MA*

Yah this doesn't look likely, but I will still try to convince my friends they want to go... Or maybe Deoxys or someone will take me. I have no idea!!!!

If i don't go though I get to play RE5 longer... So I am only 62% sad if I don't go.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
*Looks up map of MA*

Yah this doesn't look likely, but I will still try to convince my friends they want to go... Or maybe Deoxys or someone will take me. I have no idea!!!!

If i don't go though I get to play RE5 longer... So I am only 62% sad if I don't go.
Yeah, I'll likely just be playing RE5 or Melee when this goes down lol.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna make this. but CT is so far... only way i could go to sjakes smashfest is if i could get a ride or something...

sense the chance for me getting down is like 20% ill probably be playing IaMP, Melee, Brawl, LBP, or whatever comes to mind XD

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
If anyone has a Team's match with Riot (Zelda)+ L-T (Zelda) Versus Earth (Lucas)+Bound (Ness) Can you please upload it?
I really want to see that match again.

Thank You!

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
If anyone has a Team's match with Riot (Zelda)+ L-T (Zelda) Versus Earth (Lucas)+Bound (Ness) Can you please upload it?
I really want to see that match again.

Thank You!
My buddy (Earth) might have one on his Woo, but I don't think he will be able to upload it. Those were some nice matches. We lost a lot, but we pulled a few wins in friendlies just from the surprize. Not too bad IMO for only one night to practice our doubles team with two low tiers.

Great matches with everybody I got the chance to play with. I did a little bit better than I did in SMB1. Maybe next time I'll be able to win a set. Till then I'll just stay being a scrub Marth with a hat full of pins.

Not to point any fingers but I may have the answer to Mercutio's missing data. *cough.hach*

Top Bottom