• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
My 99% confirmation went to 0% confirmation. I was hit by an underaged drunk driver. It was a hit and run and it totaled my car. The other driver was found and he does not have insurance and he is an illegal immigrant. So in other words -$6,000 from my POCKET! I am out of work too because my neck and back are messed up so I am not making any money at work.

This makes me angry beyond belief. I had all intentions of going until this ****storm happened. =( I am sorry and I hope at least one person from the US makes it. Post links of vid results!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
My 99% confirmation went to 0% confirmation. I was hit by an underaged drunk driver. It was a hit and run and it totaled my car. The other driver was found and he does not have insurance and he is an illegal immigrant. So in other words -$6,000 from my POCKET! I am out of work too because my neck and back are messed up so I am not making any money at work.

This makes me angry beyond belief. I had all intentions of going until this ****storm happened. =( I am sorry and I hope at least one person from the US makes it. Post links of vid results!
Oh **** ! I'm really sorry to hear that. Are you (or more exactly will you) be ok ?

And don't worry about the tournament, we'll make a bigger one for the next time you'll be able to come ;)

porc

Smash Journeyman
Salepâte, Slhoka and I are off to a tournament this week end. Your questions and concerns won't be answered until monday ;)

kJab : Thank you man, same thing for me !

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Slhoka, spanish ranking is complete. I have already sent you the PM :p

I still need to talk with you porc >.<

Kjab: I'll see you there :D

Tero.

Smash Champion
Good luck folks.
(Well still a week to go, but I'll be gone)
Record all the important matches please :)

I'll guess I'm going to miss one of the best tournaments ever (since all porc/salepate tournaments are awesome)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Goodluck everyone

I don't think I ever registered for this tournament since I was pretty sure I was unable to go. I'm off on a vacation for 2 weeks starting tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to wish everyone goodluck and have a good time. Interested in the first big brawl results ^^. Good luck to all the dutchies and other smashers I know over there. Hope you all win ( though that's impossible:p).

Hope I can see a lot of awesome pictures and video's when I get back ^^.

So yeah kick some *** !!

AE.

Smash Cadet
I’ll be twittering fun stuff,facts,on going matches,results etcetc before,during and after this great upcoming tournament @ http://twitter.com/AE_ starting on tuesday/wednesday for all of you who won’t be able to attend,but still want to know what’s goin on.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
so it seems were coming afterall... were arriving on thursday so is anybody near the tournament able to house 5 of us O_O ?? (just that one day before the tournament )

Faab Amsah Zgetto Mindtrick and me

Samochan

Smash Master
<_<

porc said:
The deadline is Sunday, August 2 : past this day, if you aren’t confirmed on the TSL4 website, you won’t be able to attend the tournament. This rule applies to anyone, no matter who you are.
But I guess the above confirmants will be taken to consideration then.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
I just asked on the French boards if someone could confirm them (Amsah, Armada and Aniolas).

Tamoo

Smash Master
Whatever happened to the showering arrangements, dont wanna hall of dirty teenegers eh?

Also, just realised how few stages there are! And with DSR and stage banning, I got literally nowhere to go lol. Ah well, no more jungle japes for me :p

porc

Smash Journeyman
OK back.

People, come to talk to me on MSN if you have problems confirming yourself, or want to confirm a friend.

Dutches : You arrive at Lyon St-Exupery ? Then just follow the instructions in the first page to get to my house. I'm glad you guys are coming after all.

Oh and I've heard Baxon is trying to find a way to come. There is still hope !

edit : I manually added Amsah and Iced.

EDIT 2 :

OH and about the Melee ruleset. It's probably gonna change a bit. There a debate on the french board, and we'll decide between those two :

Random : DL, FD, PS, FoD and YS.
Counterpick : BF, DK64 and RR.
You can ban a stage before the first match and for the whole set, no stage reset, no stage striking.

Stage striking with DL, FD, PS, FoD and YS.
You can ban any stage after the first match (and it's ban for the rest of the set).

We'll decide during the week.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
OK back.
[...]

EDIT 2 :

OH and about the Melee ruleset. It's probably gonna change a bit. There a debate on the french board, and we'll decide between those two :

Random : DL, FD, PS, FoD and YS.
You can ban a stage before the first match and for the whole set, no stage reset, no stage striking.

Stage striking with DL, FD, PS, FoD and YS.
You can ban any stage after the first match (and it's ban for the rest of the set).

No stage reset? Does this mean you can ban a stage but still have to play on it if it occurs on the random pick?

Samochan

Smash Master
What is this anti-battlefield? <_> I cannot fanthom how YS or FoD for that matter is better than BF for neutral. <_< Ledges >> clouds + shyguy? And not even going to stage structure lol.

What about FD, DL and PS on random, rest on CP?

Linguini

Smash Master
Im in for the any of touristing thats going on the day after the tourney cuz i have time to kill till the 12th when i go back to the states!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom