• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise Tournament (SRT)

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I'm going to this.
I was part of the Swedish top10(top5 at one moment in time) ranking in melee.
I live in Japan right now, so I'm going even though I don't really play Brawl, I used to but it was a looooong time ago, I just think it will be fun to see some people and play a bit even though I know that the Japanese Brawl community is freakin' sick XD

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
1. Rain :metaknightbrawl:
2. Vinnie :icsbrawl:
3. Otori :metaknightbrawl:
4. Masha :falcobrawl:
5. Mew2King :metaknightbrawl:
5. 9B :icsbrawl:
7. Mikeneko :marthbrawl:
7. Daiki :sheikbrawl:

I'm not completely sure but that's what it is if my memory is correct.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dear Japan,

Please fix your TO strategies. Masha should not have been allowed to advance.

Otherwise, thank you very much for the great tournament! I loved watching America's finest play against all of Japan :) and it turns out that Japan and USA are both very strong! Looking forward to APEX 2013.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
As far as TO'ing goes, there's nothing that even comes close to the organization and efficiency that I witnessed in person at SRT.

I was amazed.

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's because Japanese people actually listen to their TOs and understand what a time limit on the venue means lmao

Top Bottom