• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Arsenal234

Smash Apprentice
What if all the assist trophy fans (Shadow, Spring Man, Ashley, Waluigi, Lyn, Shadow, Skull Kid, Bomber Man) teamed up? Our collective voice could be even LOUDER than Ridley's or K Rool's..... We can bring to Sakurai's attention that assist's are simply not enough!
I agree I think we should team up with other character fanbases and start a movement. With so many voices it would be hard for Nintendo to simply ignore thousands of fans on a unified front.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm not disagreeing with you on the relevancy argument. My point was that people won't decide if they want to buy him or not just because they know him. They will decide to buy him based off of what they see him do in his trailer. Not many people knew who :ultcorrin: was but when they saw him using a flaming chainsaw sword and transforming into a dragon they decided whether to buy him or not. I vaguely knew who :ultcloud: was until smash 4 DLC, but I bought him because he looked fun. Isaac just has to look interesting for people to want to buy him, and in that department Isaac will shine. Also there are completionists and competitive players who will want all of the characters and would buy him regardless.
Ah, this is a good point.

Think about where we would be if Isaac hadn't shown up as an Assist Trophy, though.

*shudders*

Last edited:

Klimax

Smash Ace
What if all the assist trophy fans (Shadow, Spring Man, Ashley, Waluigi, Lyn, Shadow, Skull Kid, Bomber Man) teamed up? Our collective voice could be even LOUDER than Ridley's or K Rool's..... We can bring to Sakurai's attention that assist's are simply not enough!
You're right ! Man I hate assist trophies. It's like someone saying "hey you finished 2nd, that's a good thing, it could have been worse" when only the first place is meaningful.
Sticker, trophy, assist trophy, these are all the same, the characters are not playable.

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
Ahem.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

Something isn’t fitting here. And no, it’s not just denial (Well, not completely anyway) The collective shock of Isaac being an AT by the community is pretty telling. Why is that though? Because Isaac was truly expected this time around. His inclusion as an AT just doesn’t fit.

I’d like to propose a possibility that, while not terribly likely, would explain everything.

King K Rool got his trademark in 2015 if I recall correctly, probably around the time development (or planned development) for the base roster started. So why is this important? Well, because it relates to what happened to Golden Sun three years later. Just nearly two months ago in September, Golden Sun’s trademark was renewed. A lot of people saw this as Isaac being in, but maybe that’s the wrong takeaway. Assuming K Rool’s was directly because of Ultimate, maybe it means that development of Isaac has started, not finished. Which means DLC. This isn’t even mentioning that part of the trademark mentioned downloadable content. I know what you’re probably thinking, but what if I told you that this timing makes perfect sense for DLC? Sakurai has said before that he doesn’t like saving characters for DLC, however, this direct showed us that DLC seems to already be planned. What is the one possibility left? DLC was decided recently. What else was recent? The Golden Sun trademark renewal, less than two months beforehand.

So the next question is the Rathalos tweet. I’m not willing to accept that it isn’t a reference. If you’re not convinced, try thinking about it this way: instead of looking for how it could be a Golden Sun reference, look for how it couldn’t be. When looking at it from that angle, it becomes a lot harder to deny. So you’re telling me that this one specific picture from all the pictures on the website was chosen by Sakurai just so happens to perfectly reference the most requested first party character at the current time, from the man who had gone on record in saying that he is very careful in what he posts on twitter and as such doesn’t post a lot, all because it “looked cool?” Yeah, I don’t buy that for a second. So why make this reference if he wasn’t in? As someone earlier said, maybe it wasn’t to say “Isaac is in” it was to say “He’s being worked on” Why do I think that? Well, I went back and looked at when Sakurai referenced another character in the past. Shulk. Remember that tweet with the replica monado? Well, I looked at the date of the tweet. Sakurai has said that it takes about a year to complete a character. When was the tweet? August, 2013. When was Shulk announced? August, 2014. Because of this, I think I can say that when Sakurai references a character like this, it probably means that development on that character has started, not finished. This fits perfectly if the Rathalos tweet is indeed hinting at Isaac for DLC. It wasn’t saying that he was in, it was saying that he will be in.

So why Isaac for DLC? Well after thinking about it, I think this makes the most sense. Every base roster character has a reason why they need to be base roster. Ridley and K Rool are there to drum up hype and really sell that this game is for the fans. Simon is there for the same reason but also because he has an echo, and we now know echos aren’t DLC. Isabelle is there to appeal to the casual crowd. Incineroar is there because obligatory Pokémon rep, and because if he was DLC, he most likely wouldn’t sell well compared to others considering he’s not very well liked. As opposed to these characters, characters like Isaac and Geno are perfect for DLC. They are niche but have diehard fan bases that are guaranteed to buy it because well, what else are they gonna buy of them? They’re desperate. Isaac is sure to rack up tons of individual sales for his DLC pack. He’s not in base because, well, just think of this scenario.

“Hey man, are you buying the new smash bros? It has Isaac in it!”

“Who?”

Not to mention that the whole “fighter, stage, and music” format for each pack is perfect for him.

So why is he an AT? There can be multiple answers to that, but let’s hear this one. Isaac’s AT was made before DLC was planned. When planning DLC, Isaac was chosen because Sakurai didn’t see the AT as an issue. It’s a fan rule after all. This connects with the Rathalos tweet, remember the list of assists on the side? It’s almost as if that says “Someone is an assist now, but we have something extra planned.”

*removes tinfoil hat*

It’s all hypothetical, of course. Take it with a grain of salt. I have to admit, I’m kinda ashamed of how I reacted to the direct. I’m still disappointedly understandably, but I felt like it took over. Well no more. My hope is back, even if it’s not a lot, it’s something. I’m not trying to give you guys false hope, I just want you to see this and have that sliver of hope like I do. This isn’t over...not yet.

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
Ahem.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

Something isn’t fitting here. And no, it’s not just denial (Well, not completely anyway) The collective shock of Isaac being an AT by the community is pretty telling. Why is that though? Because Isaac was truly expected this time around. His inclusion as an AT just doesn’t fit.

I’d like to propose a possibility that, while not terribly likely, would explain everything.

King K Rool got his trademark in 2015 if I recall correctly, probably around the time development (or planned development) for the base roster started. So why is this important? Well, because it relates to what happened to Golden Sun three years later. Just nearly two months ago in September, Golden Sun’s trademark was renewed. A lot of people saw this as Isaac being in, but maybe that’s the wrong takeaway. Assuming K Rool’s was directly because of Ultimate, maybe it means that development of Isaac has started, not finished. Which means DLC. This isn’t even mentioning that part of the trademark mentioned downloadable content. I know what you’re probably thinking, but what if I told you that this timing makes perfect sense for DLC? Sakurai has said before that he doesn’t like saving characters for DLC, however, this direct showed us that DLC seems to already be planned. What is the one possibility left? DLC was decided recently. What else was recent? The Golden Sun trademark renewal, less than two months beforehand.

So the next question is the Rathalos tweet. I’m not willing to accept that it isn’t a reference. If you’re not convinced, try thinking about it this way: instead of looking for how it could be a Golden Sun reference, look for how it couldn’t be. When looking at it from that angle, it becomes a lot harder to deny. So you’re telling me that this one specific picture from all the pictures on the website was chosen by Sakurai just so happens to perfectly reference the most requested first party character at the current time, from the man who had gone on record in saying that he is very careful in what he posts on twitter and as such doesn’t post a lot, all because it “looked cool?” Yeah, I don’t buy that for a second. So why make this reference if he wasn’t in? As someone earlier said, maybe it wasn’t to say “Isaac is in” it was to say “He’s being worked on” Why do I think that? Well, I went back and looked at when Sakurai referenced another character in the past. Shulk. Remember that tweet with the replica monado? Well, I looked at the date of the tweet. Sakurai has said that it takes about a year to complete a character. When was the tweet? August, 2013. When was Shulk announced? August, 2014. Because of this, I think I can say that when Sakurai references a character like this, it probably means that development on that character has started, not finished. This fits perfectly if the Rathalos tweet is indeed hinting at Isaac for DLC. It wasn’t saying that he was in, it was saying that he will be in.

So why Isaac for DLC? Well after thinking about it, I think this makes the most sense. Every base roster character has a reason why they need to be base roster. Ridley and K Rool are there to drum up hype and really sell that this game is for the fans. Simon is there for the same reason but also because he has an echo, and we now know echos aren’t DLC. Isabelle is there to appeal to the casual crowd. Incineroar is there because obligatory Pokémon rep, and because if he was DLC, he most likely wouldn’t sell well compared to others considering he’s not very well liked. As opposed to these characters, characters like Isaac and Geno are perfect for DLC. They are niche but have diehard fan bases that are guaranteed to buy it because well, what else are they gonna buy of them? They’re desperate. Isaac is sure to rack up tons of individual sales for his DLC pack. He’s not in base because, well, just think of this scenario.

“Who?”

Not to mention that the whole “fighter, stage, and music” format for each pack is perfect for him.

So why is he an AT? There can be multiple answers to that, but let’s hear this one. Isaac’s AT was made before DLC was planned. When planning DLC, Isaac was chosen because Sakurai didn’t see the AT as an issue. It’s a fan rule after all. This connects with the Rathalos tweet, remember the list of assists on the side? It’s almost as if that says “Someone is an assist now, but we have something extra planned.”

*removes tinfoil hat*

It’s all hypothetical, of course. Take it with a grain of salt. I have to admit, I’m kinda ashamed of how I reacted to the direct. I’m still disappointedly understandably, but I felt like it took over. Well no more. My hope is back, even if it’s not a lot, it’s something. I’m not trying to give you guys false hope, I just want you to see this and have that sliver of hope like I do. This isn’t over...not yet.
Camelot finished Mario Tenis not too long ago and they wanted to work on Shining force 4, which is own by Sega apparently, trademark renewal could be for a new GS and not smash.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
I highly doubt any of the following could happen but the only ways I could see GS being represented at this point are:
- Adult Isaac gets in because the series has moved on from his younger self.
- Another character like Matthew/Felix gets in.
- Sakurai pulls an unexpected move and promotes young Isaac from AT to DLC.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
That would be cool. Then maybe we could get a round 2 of DLC where it’s just assist trophies being upgraded to fighters.

Personally I’d love to see Isaac, Ashley, Waluigi, Skull Kid, and Shadow move up.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ahem.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

“Who?”

*removes tinfoil hat*

This backs up my earlier points quite well.

To discuss one of the more salient points in greater detail, considering what we know now, there was almost no way for us to get Isaac base roster.

In order to get Isaac, either :ultridley: or :ultkrool: would have to have been cut, and that wasn't going to happen. There's ZERO chance that :ultinkling:, :ultsimon:, :ultisabelle: and :ultincineroar: would have been cut for Isaac (Popular New IP, Third Party, Popular Character-who-is-also-a-Semi-Clone and a new Pokémon). And even if Sakurai didn't make any of :ultdaisy::ultrichter::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultken:, that still wouldn't have made enough time for Isaac.

The only way it could have happened would have been if Ultimate was delayed, like, Six Months, and that wasn't going to happen either.

Last edited:

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
Camelot finished Mario Tenis not too long ago and they wanted to work on Shining force 4, which is own by Sega apparently, trademark renewal could be for a new GS and not smash.
I wouldn’t complain about that scenario one bit.

Either way, I think it means something that isn’t the AT.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
I think our main focus shouldn't be upgrading the AT in smash. We need to promote golden sun in general, get more people talking about it, trying it for the first time etc, we just need to generate more demand for a new game. As much as I'd want to see an upgrade from AT to playable, I actually think it's more likely to get a new golden sun game. Isaacs biggest obstacle was the fact that the series is dying, so our best bet is to bring it back to life first.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ahem.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

“Who?”

*removes tinfoil hat*

I honestly want this to be true and that Sakurai was just wanting to throw us off with Isaac being an Assist Trophy here.

At the very least, even if there's a possibility it might not mean anything, it did at least get me excited.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say that I'm so sorry

I'm not even a fan of Golden Sun that much, but seeing Issac get shunted again physically hurt to watch. I felt my chest sink since I know how bad you guys want him.

The Grinch crushed my dream of Banjo, and Minecraft completely kills any hope the duo have for DLC in my eyes. I hope somehow, someway, Issac manages to make it in. I'm pulling for you guys

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
Ahem.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

“Who?”

*removes tinfoil hat*

I've made all of these points over the last ten pages and on reddit...

Oh well, you put it together splendidly, and I'm happy to not being the only crazy one spouting this. It seems far fetched, but it actually does make some sense. The Smash Ballot was factually "What characters would you pay for?" With that information, it makes no sense that they would ignore it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hey, just wanted to drop in and say that I'm so sorry

I'm not even a fan of Golden Sun that much, but seeing Issac get shunted again physically hurt to watch. I felt my chest sink since I know how bad you guys want him.

The Grinch crushed my dream of Banjo, and Minecraft completely kills any hope the duo have for DLC in my eyes. I hope somehow, someway, Issac manages to make it in. I'm pulling for you guys
Your condolences are appreciated.

We are currently making... Ridley-esque theories about the true nature of the Rathalos tweet and whether Isaac might be the first Assist Trophy > DLC upgrade, along with wondering how to deal with this turn of events in a healthy and constructive manner.

Also, from one One Piece fan to another, I appreciate your screen-name. XD

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
To be honest, I've been hesitant to post these types of theories or even discuss them just because most people are basically going to say "Stage 1: Denial".

When honestly, I'd say this specific theory does hold quite a lot of evidence and value to me: the only way I'd officially move on is if Sakurai basically says that AT's cannot be upgraded to fighters. As of right now, he has not said that, so.

My main concern with this de-confirmation is that people will stop supporting him under the assumption he no longer has a chance.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
To be honest, I've been hesitant to post these types of theories or even discuss them just because most people are basically going to say "Stage 1: Denial".

When honestly, I'd say this specific theory does hold quite a lot of evidence and and value to me: the only way I'd officially move on is if Sakurai basically says that AT's cannot be upgraded to fighters. As of right now, he has not said that, so.

My main concern with this de-confirmation is that people will stop supporting him under the assumption he no longer has a chance.
Maybe the best thing to do, regarding your last point, is to point out that, had people not given up because of the characters being an Assist Trophy during the ballot, we might have gotten Waluigi and/or Lyn as playable fighters (also Ashley).

Food for thought.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
There was a problem fetching the tweet
If you got a twitter guys, helping boost this comment would at least make it likely that Sakurai sees this.

Goodnight.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
My main question is about the Rathalos picture... did Sakurai purposefully pick it because he knew it as a Golden Sun reference? Did he pick it because he liked it genuinely and wasn't trying to reference Golden Sun? Was it picked to foreshadow Isaac being an Assist Trophy and nothing more? That's the biggest question here that could really determine a lot of things going forward.

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace
I got bombarded with harassment and people calling me "entitled" for wanting one character. ONE. I did what I would normally never do. I'm tired of this passive shtick. I'm tired of playing the nice guy who STILL get's crapped on by the whole universe because said universe hates him. The Isaac community endures this too much. So I did what I don't do. I bit back, I bit back really hard. Folk's telling me the character is dead. I did a burn out on half the cash in one reply. Folk's telling me he's to niche, so I respond by striking right in the fire and asking if they knew what in the hell a xenoblade was before smash 4. Folk's telling me he's an anime swordsman, I respond by questioning if they did five minutes of research. Folk's telling me to "sit down boy" cause I haven't waited 20 years so apparently my opinion didn't count, responded in kind by asking if that Magolor pick of his felt good to wear.

I know I shouldn't have done that. But good god did it feel cathartic. I felt like I blew through years of rage in the time span of about an hour. I have never seen an Isaac fan lash out, until I did. Which is hilarious because I saw people responding as though I HAD lashed out. Well they poked the bear, so I responded with as much spite and as many barbs as they painted me to have.
i did the same thing on gamefaqs and holy **** did it feel good!

B00M

Smash Rookie
While we're coming up with longshot theories to remain hopeful, maybe the reason Isaac's assist trophy seems to exclusively use utility psynergy with the giant hands is because all of his other moves are being given to a playable character, whether that be adult Isaac, Felix, or Matthew.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
My main question is about the Rathalos picture... did Sakurai purposefully pick it because he knew it as a Golden Sun reference? Did he pick it because he liked it genuinely and wasn't trying to reference Golden Sun? Was it picked to foreshadow Isaac being an Assist Trophy and nothing more? That's the biggest question here that could really determine a lot of things going forward.
looking at it now i believe he just genuinely liked it

LuminoZero

Smash Apprentice
As I've said before, I fully believe it was a nod to Golden Sun, but I think we misunderstood the message it contained.

We assumed the message was "He's being revealed," but in hindsight it was likely "I heard you, I'm working on it."

It's very similar to when he tweeted a picture of a Monado about a year before Shulk was announced.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
The way things look, it was something he liked and didn't realize it would spark the Golden Sun fans. However, that means he knows our desire for him now, if he didn't already.

Remember, turn a negative into a positive. :p

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
As I've said before, I fully believe it was a nod to Golden Sun, but I think we misunderstood the message it contained.
We assumed the message was "He's being revealed," but in hindsight it was likely "I heard you, I'm working on it."

It's very similar to when he tweeted a picture of a Monado about a year before Shulk was announced.

Was it likely that? Again, there is the question of whether or not he genuinely liked the picture and if it had nothing to do with Golden Sun. That's the only thing that's really getting to me at this point.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Was it likely that? Again, there is the question of whether or not he genuinely liked the picture and if it had nothing to do with Golden Sun. That's the only thing that's really getting to me at this point.
It is a possibility. But regardless of the original intent we can hold onto what it caused, a lot of people related it to Golden Sun and therefor Isaac, it made a lot of people who love Isaac to actually come forward and voice their desires (which wasn't very common for this fandom) and certainly Sakurai or someone on his team has to have noticed (as well as the TT with the trademark renewal)

KMDP

Smash Legend
Remember, turn a negative into a positive.
There are Koans about such things, but I'm much to tired to think of any right now.

So instead I'll just sing the Facts of Life.

"You take the Good. You take the Bad. You take 'em both, and there you have... The Facts of Life. ♪♫"
Ah, pop cultural osmosis is a weird, wonderful thing.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
It is a possibility. But regardless of the original intent we can hold onto what it caused, a lot of people related it to Golden Sun and therefor Isaac, it made a lot of people who love Isaac to actually come forward and voice their desires (which wasn't very common for this fandom) and certainly Sakurai or someone on his team has to have noticed (as well as the TT with the trademark renewal)
You make a good point there, honestly: I don't think I've seen as much love for Isaac as we had before that picture was posted. In addition, I'm almost positive Sakurai checked that tweet at least once or twice and saw the pictures asking for Isaac to be in the game, so that's a pretty good feeling.

You know, speaking of that trademark renewal... where exactly is the Golden Sun trademark renewal that mentions downloadable content? Does anyone have a source on that?

Last edited:

_Frank_

Smash Rookie
So I have a question. I invite all thoughts on this and appreciate speculation. (Also for any potential fan game brainstorming)

We petition for a new Golden Sun game, and we get it. What do you think we get/what do you want from it? A remake of the originals as a bundle type deal? A conclusion to GS3? Or a prequel-style Golden Sun, from when Alchemy was sealed the first time? :)

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
The real question is, uh, why, exactly, did they cut Saki's assist trophy and the Infantry & Tanks one?

Does the Smash development team care that little about dormant/dead franchises to completely remove even their singular assist trophy in the biggest Smash game yet?

Sentinel07

Smash Apprentice
So I have a question. I invite all thoughts on this and appreciate speculation. (Also for any potential fan game brainstorming)

We petition for a new Golden Sun game, and we get it. What do you think we get/what do you want from it? A remake of the originals as a bundle type deal? A conclusion to GS3? Or a prequel-style Golden Sun, from when Alchemy was sealed the first time? :)
A remake of the first two games would serve as a nice reintroduction to the series, and be easier to attract new fans. That or GS4 for me. I don't mind either way.

Last edited:

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

As much as I would love a sequel to DD or better yet, a prequel of the first two games showing who sealed alchemy and why, I think a remake of the games on Switch would be the best plan of action. That way, people will be introduced to Golden Sun and its characters. And will help get a GS4 on the road.

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
I've made all of these points over the last ten pages and on reddit...

Oh well, you put it together splendidly, and I'm happy to not being the only crazy one spouting this. It seems far fetched, but it actually does make some sense. The Smash Ballot was factually "What characters would you pay for?" With that information, it makes no sense that they would ignore it.
Nintendo is basically skipping out on easy money If they don’t. Makes no sense.
E207AA99-8A6D-4C17-94DF-EEE131D26205.png

SPEN18

Smash Champion
It's kinda funny how Isaac NOT being an AT in 4 sparked renewed interest in bringing the franchise back, and now Isaac being an AT in 5 is also sparking renewed vigor for bringing GS back.

Maybe that'll make it clear that plenty of GS fans won't settle for anything less than a PC.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
There was a problem fetching the tweet
If you got a twitter guys, helping boost this comment would at least make it likely that Sakurai sees this.

Goodnight.
We need more of this. Tweet support for Isaac, preferably with an image, being clear that we want him playable but also being respectful. I would suggest specifying that we want him as DLC in our messages. Maybe we can come up with hashtag to use as well? #IsaacforSmash or is that too simple?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
You know, I'm still thinking back to that original planned September 6th direct before it had to be delayed...

Was it possible that Ken and Isabelle were the planned newcomers to be revealed then and then Incineroar/Piranha Plant were to be the final two in the Direct a few days ago? Or was Isabelle meant to be the planned reveal all along and nothing more? It makes me really wonder...

Last edited:

_Frank_

Smash Rookie
A remake of the first two games would serve as a nice reintroduction to the series, and be easier to attract new fans. That for GS4 for me. I don't mind either way.
As much as I would love a sequel to DD or better yet, a prequel of the first two games showing who sealed alchemy and why, I think a remake of the games on Switch would be the best plan of action. That way, people will be introduced to Golden Sun and its characters. And will help get a GS4 on the road.
I would personally love a prequel. But I also totally agree, a remake would definitely be necessary and probably the best route of action. Also, I mean, “THE END...?” C’mon, we totally need that to be rectified! Haha

TappyBat

Smash Ace
It's kinda funny how Isaac NOT being an AT in 4 sparked renewed interest in bringing the franchise back, and now Isaac being an AT in 5 is also sparking renewed vigor for bringing GS back.

Maybe that'll make it clear that plenty of GS fans won't settle for anything less than a PC.
god i hope you're right

DogManStar

Smash Ace
We need more of this. Tweet support for Isaac, preferably with an image, being clear that we want him playable but also being respectful. I would suggest specifying that we want him as DLC in our messages. Maybe we can come up with hashtag to use as well? #IsaacforSmash or is that too simple?
This is my tweet actually. Judging by the response to this tweet, I think doing stuff like this sometimes is a good way to keep Isaac in the community’s mind. Also, try to bring up him, and Golden Sun any time you can in discussions about Smash characters you want and games you want for Switch.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Guys I think the Rathalos picture was in fact just a Monster Hunter reference that unfortunately turned out to be quite similar to Golden sun camera angle. Just like for the healing item we misinterpreted it.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman

Have TBS and TLA come out together in an updated remake, then have DD and DD's sequel come out together in an updated remake a year or two later, both made with the help of Monolith Soft along with Camelot.

Top Bottom