• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUNH: 4 hydro kirby's comeback: No! Are you stupid??

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
dont come before 11:30. dont stay past 9. pretty much anything else is fair game

i say dont come before 11:30 because i have to pick up whatever baysians come at either bart of caltrain, and im almost always back by 11:30

to those who dont know where i live, let me know and i will PM you the address. like you, hydro crabby patty

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
dont come before 11:30. dont stay past 9. pretty much anything else is fair game

i say dont come before 11:30 because i have to pick up whatever baysians come at either bart of caltrain, and im almost always back by 11:30

to those who dont know where i live, let me know and i will PM you the address. like you, hydro crabby patty
Can u pick me up from bart to!?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Can i get the address? I needa first determine how close in milpitas this is frmo where i live in fremont, and then i'll decide whether i can finish up all my homework by tomorrow night so that i can go :p

Because i haven't been to a tourney in forever..

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
As long as Sheridan drives to this then ill be there...and it's up to you guys, I can hand make brackets and transfer to Tio, or u can just put it on Tio and use that, either way is fine with me ;D

darkatma

Smash Hero
I guess you can put me down as going, because you're only about 13 mins away according to mapquest, which means this is as convenient as it gets for me :p

Must get my homework done by tmrw >_>

PHD

Smash Apprentice
I might wanna come, I'm not sure though, so i guess put my name up there.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
yay PHD is coming. i wanna play your peach again, its pretty **** good. and danny, we need to make up for my going to junior prom. i'm almost certain we'll play each other in the tourny, so give me ur all !! ^^

and nick you rock for hosting. seriously man.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
SuperRad I think I could probably take you if you get to my place before we leave, either on Fri night or Sat morning. I think you know where it is and have my phone #.

The question then becomes: when are we supposed to get there @ The White Ninja Boy.

PolyCabeza

Smash Apprentice
mike666 & bernard are coming to claim first place in teams. =D

... maybe not first...but hopefully first... but we'll be there.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
SuperRad I think I could probably take you if you get to my place before we leave, either on Fri night or Sat morning. I think you know where it is and have my phone #.

The question then becomes: when are we supposed to get there @ The White Ninja Boy.
Sheridan I shall be arriving at approximately the same time as Count BTZO. The time is unsure yet.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK @ PK & SRB

If someone besides BTZO and Frotaz come from deeper in Norcal though we will need 2 cars, as this is 5 as it stands.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I actually might be showing up to this, if I do go can anyone give me a ride to bart from nick's house afterwards? I have a ride there but I need a ride back to bart if I am to stay longer than 4pm.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK, I guess Foxroar is coming, so as I understand it my car consists of Me, BTZO, Frotaz, Foxroar, and PKID.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
holy crap, im going to run out of room in my house LOL

maybe i should clean out the garage >_>

anyways, i'll have a maximum of 5 TVs at my disposal, and ian said he'll bring one. any other TVs will be appreciated. as it is, we've only got a handful of cubes, we'll need a few more. please bring!

oh and darkatma, you'll eventually realize that i dont call people by their regular name. hydro kirby = hydro crabby patty. kurtis = kurtle. BTZO = butterzero (though i got that one from ian) you get the picture.

darkatma

Smash Hero
haha okay :p
at least it's not darktampon (since my aim sn is darkatmawpon)
lol.

Fun stuff. I will pick up kirby just to beat zhu. (like krazykirby vs rob$ !)

edit: if need be, i will bring my cube, but maybe i shouldnt because i know i'll haveta leave slightly early, and it's hard getting people off a cube in the middle of a game (nazi parents ftl)

at the very least i'll bring my version 1.0 for my zelda :p

PHD

Smash Apprentice
yay PHD is coming. i wanna play your peach again, its pretty **** good. and danny, we need to make up for my going to junior prom. i'm almost certain we'll play each other in the tourny, so give me ur all !! ^^

and nick you rock for hosting. seriously man.
Lol, you ***** me the last time we played. Anyways, I don't think I'll be going, maybe next time.

Zoap

Smash Master
hehe i got it yea like that superrad

I think it is indeed too good just like isai :)

Top Bottom