• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUNH: 4 hydro kirby's comeback: No! Are you stupid??

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT! a jacket/vest was left on my couch, and an umbrella was left in the family room. who ever left those, please let me know!

videos are up. thanks zhu! http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101586

congrats to our winningers of singles. Foxroar, taking a narrow first, got $60. Zhu, who won the winner's bracket but didnt take finals, got $30. Sheridan doubled up with $15.

congrats to our winningers of doubles. BTZO and foxroar took home $40, Myko and zhulian came in a close second and got $15. Mike and bernard got their 10 dollars back.

this was a lot of work, but i think it was worth it. i had a lot of fun with you guys, thanks to everyone for comming (yes, even those of you were wearnt invited)

here is who came
ICEninja
Zhu
Hydro Kirby
Myko
Vans
Hollister Nhat
Ian
Hyuga
BTZO
Prodigy
Raves
Bernard
Mike666
Frozenserpent
Darkatma
non-zhu Julian
Frotaz
Foxroar
Bootle of Mellegers
Dreadful
Lucien
Kevin (pac sun)
Van (banana republic)
Matt (the chillin dude who never played)
Janjo Kazooie
That random kid who i had no idea who he was. please dont do that to me, guys!

if i missed someone, let me know

SuperRad

Smash Master
Personally I don't mind donating extra money for food especially if it's the only real option (as in, there aren't places in walking distance). And I also enjoy tournaments, but I am not opposed to having a smashfest without a tournament. I just like the pressure that comes along with a tournament match.

If you couldn't tell, I'm interested in coming. But it will depend on rides and stuff.

Miharu

Smash Hero
If it's the 31st I can probably be there. Depends on how well my car's functioning and if I can get a ride or not.

Btw for food and drink, just buy drinks from Safeway (read: buy cheap safeway brand lol), and pizza from little caesar's. Or just make people run and get their own food. Probably should see who wants what though.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
Agreed with little caesar's.... we should try to get little caesars as THE smash food. March 31st sounds good. I can bring a TV and cube.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
How about you charge $7 for singles, $10 for teams, and take off $1 from every entrant you get for singles + doubles. Take 1 More dollar out of singles for the NorCal fund and BAM, you profit, we profit, we're all happy.
pretty much agree with what lunin said, but i don't get what the norcal fund is all about.

i'm probably gonna come to this.

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
Well I sure would like to come this. If I get there than I would be glad to donate 20$ to ya. But it's too bad that I've got **** to do. Sooo.... don't count on it.

EDIT: Oh and, can you post some DIRECTIONS on here? I can't seem to find your house because I'm not a mind reader.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Well I sure would like to come this. If I get there than I would be glad to donate 20$ to ya. But it's too bad that I've got **** to do. Sooo.... don't count on it.

EDIT: Oh and, can you post some DIRECTIONS on here? I can't seem to find your house because I'm not a mind reader.
i think he usually PMs out the address so that he can try to limit the number of people that show up.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yes brian is correct, as a lot of people are showing interest in this, i actually WILL cap in the number of people who can come. unfortunatly this means that its possible that not everyone who would like to come can come. however, negotiations are being initiated with parents to increase the number allowed.

unfortunatly either way, i dont think i'll be able to have the 30ish people that came to prodigy's.
i have a feeling low 20's is going to be as many as i'll get. we'll see.

in response to frozenserpent and little cesears, thats what i did for SUNH: 1 and 2. tis cheap, easy, close, and good enough for me. but some people didnt like it, so i got a handful of donations and ordered pizza hut instead.

Ian

Smash Ace
If it's the 31st I can probably be there. Depends on how well my car's functioning and if I can get a ride or not.

Btw for food and drink, just buy drinks from Safeway (read: buy cheap safeway brand lol), and pizza from little caesar's. Or just make people run and get their own food. Probably should see who wants what though.
Agreed with little caesar's.... we should try to get little caesars as THE smash food. March 31st sounds good. I can bring a TV and cube.

I think in celebration of my birthday(being that day too)

I'll give you guys a ride ^^;

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
i wanna come =]. uh..i think we can get 2-4 cubes and and some money to donate, us being teh Milpitas high school smashers

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
in response to frozenserpent and little cesears, thats what i did for SUNH: 1 and 2. tis cheap, easy, close, and good enough for me. but some people didnt like it, so i got a handful of donations and ordered pizza hut instead.
Are you ****ing ****ting me? Pizza hut is a piece of worm-infested dog**** when compared to the slices of heaven from little caesars.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ok so pretty soon im going to have to start taking a tally of who is comming to this.

if you are pretty sure you can come (like 90% sure or more) then try to contact me in the next couple days

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
sorry hydro. i sort of planned this event TOO far in advance without really looking to see if there's anything happening this weekend, assuming that if i planned it far enough in advance, nothing else would go over it.

i was wrong.

=(

arrowhead

Smash Ace
ooh good. i have an english practice AP on that day so i wouldn't be able to come as early

so is this gonna be next sat or the sat after next sat

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
yah i want to come but i dont if my ride will be able to. So anyone think they can supply me with transportation?

EazyP

Smash Ace
It would be awesome if my and my friend could come, but we never EVER have had ANY rides that actually worked out and got us to a tourney so...

If we can we'll be there

Top Bottom