• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUNH: 4 hydro kirby's comeback: No! Are you stupid??

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey Nick,

I realized I don't have your address anymore for whatever reason, so can you PM me or otherwise get it to me please?

I think we should get there around noon or something if that's alright.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney nick! had lots of fun! i sure will come to the next one!lol
To everyone i played great matches! good seeing everybody! ur all awesome! fun times
late!

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
haha alright whew that made me tired. it sure was fun though.

that crew battle was AMAZING. i absolutly love it when it comes down to the last people, and that one came down to the LAST STOCK EACH, out of 24. incredibly intense.

granted...this was a lot of work. im really not expecting another one of these to happen in the near future. sorry to anyone who hoped this would be a regular basis thing...august will probably be the soonest my mom will let me do it again.

anyways i'd like to give shoutouts to each and every person who came, but i am tired beyond belief at the moment. maybe i will do that tomorrow. for now i'll just do whats on my mind.

hollister n-hat, thanks for teaming with me. seriously, you're an awesome team mate. i wasnt sure we were going to get passed bootle and prodigy, but you REALLY pulled through and carried my dead weight ^_^

foxroar, you're amazing. keep being amazing, get your *** back on the NCPR.

frotaz, you're hella fun. seriously. dont sweat hydro kirby, we saw that lame *** 21% death.

mike666 you put me first. what are you, stupid? haha we came sooo close though.

more tomorrow

i would like to dedicate this post to falcomist's ankle. may you rest in peace.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Upthrow to Upthrow

my day is done.

i'll do something different for next..crew battle..

STOP MAKING ME GO AGAINST LUCIEN!

lol..hella mean you guys.

im too tired, so sorry for not making a super post about everyone.

to sum it up, it was a nice tourney..and Zhu, GG, nice partner.

fun playing you all.

~Goodnight. *Waits for the vids.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
haha ok, so a more formal thing now. i really did have a good time, and im really glad you all came.

Zhu, you kick ***, seriously. and even though you kick my *** its still fun to play against you.

Hydro Kirby, you need to stop improving. you're getting better faster than me and its not fair :urg:

Myko you're hilarious. seriously out of all the baysians i thought you were the LEAST likely to show up but you were the only faithful one left. therefore you are the most awesome =D

Vans, it was great meeting you. i dont think i've smashed with you before today. its awesome to see more good girl smashers out there! lets play again some time

N-Hat Hollister, we gotta team more. that kicked ***! you're a crazy clutcher

Ian, thanks for crew battling with me. that was so intense, way close. good times.

Hyuga, good job bringing deep norcal. seriously, SUNH 4 just wouldnt have been the same without you guys showing up full force. it was really awesome.

BTZO, i think i've decided not to call you blazinkie, it just doesnt fit BTZO well enough. oh well. you guys 7 stocked us in teams :mad:

Prodigy you were the ONLY person there at the time who didnt sign up for singles. wtf man, you owe me 3 slices of pizza! lol jk, just make sure your iceys are better than delphiki's :psycho:

Raves play more ****it! your puff is going DOWWNNNNN

Bernard, i still cant get you. i feel like im getting close sometimes, but i just cant seem to close a match. your falcon is really cool! i love those dittos.

Mike666, thanks for helping me bring that TV down, that thing sucks to move LOL. you shouldnt have put me first in crews but its all good. glad to have you around, you really livened things up.

Frozenserpent man i really need to start taking you seriously. you said my falcon was going down, and down it went! i swear every time i underestimate you, i end up eating my words XD good stuff

Darkatma, i swear i thought i knew who you were. oh well, i gues i do now. its fun playing against a zelda sometimes, though i think thats one of falcon's better matchups. not that falcon has any really easy ones, but some are less hard hahah

Julian, good job in singles. we should friendly next time so we can see if you'd actually take me down ahah. tournament matches suck :(

Dread, i need to take dread 101, so i can learn the basics of being dread. that would make me so much more awesome.

Frotaz, you're hella fun to play with! its amazing how many characters you can use, too. glad you came.

Foxroar, you're amazing. seriously, why arnt you kicking some smash *** all the time and getting even higher on the NCPR???

Bootle, you're lame for leaving so early. its not your fault though so i cant hold it against you. thanks for keeping me company when i got the pizzas.

Lucien, thanks for not 3 stocking me in the crew battles LOL. i still cant get over how quickly you've improved!

Pac Sun, find a real alias i mean come on LOL. lets smash some time since you're on spring break.

Banana Republic, i gotta say your team name with kevin is pretty hilarious. try it next time hahahah. you live pretty close, you should come smash with me sometimes.

Matt, i still dont understand how you can do anything technical with fox by jumping with the control stick. HOW DO YOU SHFFL LIKE THAT!?!?!?!? actually, why did you even come? yo ushould have played some!

sorry i forgot you janjo kazooie! you wearnt there for that long =p

and erm...to that other dude who i have no idea who you were...
yaeh. no comment.

thanks to all for comming! i hope that tided you over for a while, im not expecting SUNH 5 for...a while...

Miharu

Smash Hero
First of all, thanks to Nick for hosting, the tourney was hella good, should do another one sometime soon ^^ And don't quit smash. what are you, stupid?

Ian: thanks for the ride home. and you should've told us WHERE you were going for dinner.

Julian - You're getting too good too fast.

Julian - read above line please lol

Lucien - Nice, we finally got to play. Then the tourney match was absolutely ********; what is last stock 149% on Mute City lol. That was too lucky, it could have gone either way.

Dread - Dittos on FD lol. Shinespiking is gay and cheap >_>

Myko - did you ever find out wtf was wrong with your controller?

Bootle - The corner was empty after you left.

Bernard - ****ing brackets, i had to play you twice, wtf, and i lost both times D: good matches though, need to play more

And to whomever i forgot, nice meeting you at the tourney. now someone else should host something.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Myko - did you ever find out wtf was wrong with your controller?
Yes....yes..

THE CONTROLLER ITSELF!

naww it's..hmm..umm?

hmmm..as soon as any controller is open, it's ultra sensitive and probably loses it's button/analog sensitivity..which i definitely had problems with..but..hey.i did good on teams with Zhu..and after that..my controller was kinda messing up..oh well.

Anywayy..next tourney ftw. ^^

btw. we should play more often. guyW/thespiderwebinhishairLOLOLOLO

i_like_food

Smash Rookie
I really want to see me vs Ian and Mike666, >_< mainly because there's not many videos of me.

Thanks for hosting Nick!

The FFAs were so fun. :D

Miharu

Smash Hero
Oh hmm that might be why my Y button is being screwy sometimes. Meh.

Yes we should play more. But since I don't have a car, I have to walk everywhere now. Driving's such a luxury -.-

I like spiderwebs, they taste good.

Top Bottom