• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvieth01

Smash Cadet
I've played brawl before you flame me

diddy is pretty much like sonic except with a projectile a good arsenal of moves for combo purposes and he's relatively hard to knock off stage I like him as a character

and yes wolf is waaayyy better than pit
wolf sucks hes a clone of fox. fox is the man. i mite like falco and wolf if they had there own freaking movesets

D

Deleted member

I know where 16 of those pics come from too I feel proud

maybe from now on we should post after each of our posts she's not open yet don't ask yet?
Really? I can only recognize Dawn from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (both the game and the anime). Geez, I tracked the show but never watcch it.:dizzy:

wolf sucks hes a clone of fox. fox is the man. i mite like falco and wolf if they had there own freaking movesets
This is not the thread for that. Either way, I hear that Wolf is one of the better characters

tvieth01

Smash Cadet
idk but i recognize the pokemon trainer and... yeah is lyn (the AT) that one with the blue hair?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Falco has been decloned...SP sorry bout earlier I didnt quite understand the list of 5 thingy

D

Deleted member

I know where 16 of those pics come from too I feel proud

maybe from now on we should post after each of our posts she's not open yet don't ask yet?
Really? I can only recognize Dawn from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (both the game and the anime). Geez, I tracked the show but never watcch it.:dizzy:

This is not the thread for that. Either way, I hear that Wolf is one of the better characters
idk but i recognize the pokemon trainer and... yeah is lyn (the AT) that one with the blue hair?
Okay, ever since I posted the *facepalm* pic, that's all we've been talking about. Let's get on topic, shall we?

Hey Takumaru, did I say that your new sig looks great?:)

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Ok guys, let's keep the spam down to a minimum please. We now have a whole page of spam here. And thank you, baron, your sig looks very nice aswell.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
I've played brawl before you flame me

diddy is pretty much like sonic except with a projectile a good arsenal of moves for combo purposes and he's relatively hard to knock off stage I like him as a character

and yes wolf is waaayyy better than pit
.... unless your like a mosquito- fast, and annoying
lol i just figured- im not fast, but i have enough annoyingness to make up for it :D

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wolf is better and stronger than fox and falco. If you haven't played the game, then don't go off YouTube vids and make assumptions.

Oh and get out of my thread....

If you aren't going to wait patiently to request, stop spamming right now.

Desruprot's Smexy sig:

peepaw

Smash Rookie
Sugarpoultry, do you mind if I ask where you got that sweet Wolf picture for your avatar/signature?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yep, after I post this sig (which I'm moments away from completing, the first 5 will get worked on! I'm pretty free tonight, so I can probably get those 5 done tonight. :)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Text: Repryx
Subtext: Ciao!(this being a taunt or statement)
Font: whatever you see fit...a magical feel...
Image:

Signature style: Sig
Border: Whatever you like
Colors: black and Purple like the background

Can you give the theme a somewhat smooth magical feel? (Dimentio is a clown/magic thingy) Other than this ur the pro do what u like!

OMG I dont beleive I made it....I just woke the whole house cuz I sreamed NOOOO cuz I was getting LAg....

Just save the blasted picture then...

Repryx

Smash Champion
mmkay try it nows....

NVM I just posted the hugely obnoxious pic...sorry but photobucket is being mean....this isnt prob is SP cuz I can try 2 find another way...

*proceeds to curse more than barrett*

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Finally Been waiting and trying find this place for about 2 months.

Text: SirPainsalot The Clone of Gimpy
Subtext: He must be invincible!
Font: Whatever you want.
Image: Argh... Very tough choice. But I have to go with... http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/SirPainsalot/GIGABOWSER.jpg
Dimensions/Size: ... Sig size? I'm not very good with my sizes. =_=
Signature style: Sig. :p
Border: No border.
Colors: Dark colors, red, green, and purple.

I don't think it was very straight and to the point. Sorry!

I HOPE I MADE IT!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, its full, somebody PMed me a request, so thats five. *updates list.*

No more requests till these 5 are done, I'm already working on them.

EDIT: Dagmire, you said that right when I posted this. :( But... I guess in these circumstances, yes, you can edit your request and have a sig. So... I guess I have 6 this round, but its ok, they are all simple enough.

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
I stubbed my toe while trying to make a new link on Photobucket since the dojo one was broken for some reason. Ironically, I forgot my password to Photobucket and I had to send my password with lag, retrieve it, then go on my photobucket account and upload the new link.

'Tis the story. So now you have a link that works! Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom