• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heeeey, Sugar! i wanted t ask for a sig! i's for th Missingno Show of course, so do what you like, as long as missingno ghost form is on it and it says The Missingno Show on it. Tanks fr th Manaphy....or the sig...
edit: oh, ****....closed....
Yeah... sorry. When I get back, if you want anything, let me know. It will be open.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Wow, sugar thats amazing thanks so much, I love it!

Is there any chance you could put my name in the avi as well?

EDIT: 3Years: Yea I see what you mean, not really much space to put it. I was thinking in the top left maybe verticle or diagonal text or something. If it can't be done then I don't mind that much, it looks awesome anyway.

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
Wow! thanks sugar, only; are you sure thats 400 x 125, and if not could you resize it, i dont mind if you cant though;

Thanks if you can!

Ok, i wasn't going to ask this but ill ask just incase, could you make a matching avatar but again i dont mind if you cant, thanks again :)

D

Deleted member

Well, I was playing around with Photoshop and whipped up a new sig for myself. Yours still are the best on SWF, so I decided to let you judge:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow! thanks sugar, only; are you sure thats 400 x 125, and if not could you resize it, i dont mind if you cant though;

Thanks if you can!

Ok, i wasn't going to ask this but ill ask just incase, could you make a matching avatar but again i dont mind if you cant, thanks again :)
I can get an avi, but I if I resided it, it wouldn't do much to it, so its rather pointless.

I assume you are going to use this for a different site correct? Being that you don't have premium.

Also, just a heads up, since that feature is there, when I open shop again, I'm going to get rid of the avatar requests, since they are pointless. Sorry folks.

Also, sorry the list isn't finished or updated at all. I'm honestly not sure I can get everyones sigs done before I leave. I HIGHLY suggest taking them to other shops and I'll open and take new requests when I get back.

My apologies. :(

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Shop's closed btw dude, and the waiting list is huge... so if you need/want that sig in the near future, ask elsewhere, but if you can wait ~a month or two....

Edit: I made the credit link back to here now SP; just saying "made by Sugarpoultry" isn't near as effective as "made by Sugapoultry" imo :). In case you didn't know already, just put

|url=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114158|Sugarpoultry|/url|

into your signature, substituting |'s out for [ and ]'s.

tag yeah

Smash Cadet
You are definitely the best graphic artist I've seen on this site. :) I was just wondering if you got your brushes from any one site, or if you just site shopped? I'm young, still in High school but an aspiring graphic artist and if you have any tips or sites that could help me, that would be very much appreciated.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are definitely the best graphic artist I've seen on this site. :) I was just wondering if you got your brushes from any one site, or if you just site shopped? I'm young, still in High school but an aspiring graphic artist and if you have any tips or sites that could help me, that would be very much appreciated.
All of the brushes I got were from www.deviantart.com just search "photoshop brushes" and they have hundreds of them. :)

Good luck! You should check out my graphic homeroom too. I could teach ya. But.. I will be out of town for 2 weeks. :(

tag yeah

Smash Cadet
All of the brushes I got were from www.deviantart.com just search "photoshop brushes" and they have hundreds of them. :)

Good luck! You should check out my graphic homeroom too. I could teach ya. But.. I will be out of town for 2 weeks. :(
Well have a good time, were ever your going! I'm gonna keep practicing while your gone, and get some cool new brushes. Thanks for your help and I'm sure I'll be talking to you more in the future (or trying) :)

Also I was just wondering, how long have you been doing things like this (sigs)?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay wow its been a whole year. O_O

BTW, all those on the waiting list, I am not 100% sure I can get your sigs done, so I am going to be visiting other sig shops to have them do them for me. Once I get back from tour, shop will be open, and anyone can request, regardless of month.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for graves:

Avi for Grandeza:

Sig for SH4D0W:

Also, the list isn't so bad right now, I might get all of them done. :D

Sig for Mr_Milo:

Sig for Orpheus:

Sig for JTB:

Sig for Vampire Marth:

CAOS:

ALL DONE! - yes, there are a few I didn't do for several reasons, they were too small and rather simple, they can be done by anyone else, not just me. Others I lost the image and you never got back with me.

So, I guess I'll have a mod lock this the day before I leave. It will open when I return and then I won't be busy. :D :D

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Yay wow its been a whole year. O_O

BTW, all those on the waiting list, I am not 100% sure I can get your sigs done, so I am going to be visiting other sig shops to have them do them for me. Once I get back from tour, shop will be open, and anyone can request, regardless of month.

Lol, I have been spriting for like 2 years, but goshdarnit noone wants sprites anymore they just want sigs... I adapted... it's tough...

Anyways I forgot, you're gonna be leaving soon. D: If you want you can send requests to my shop while you're away, I'd be happy to lighten your load.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, my sig looks great! Thanks alot sugar :D

Just looking at it makes me want to learn how to use Photoshop more in depth :)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sugar's sigs are a work of art, thats for sure ^_^

Sugar is gonna be taking 2 weeks off, and by her request, the topic is going to get a temporary lock until she gets back. Try not to be too sad while she's gone :D

MicEdit: I can't think of a **** thing that's witty enough to close this on -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom