• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Cdbobo, I'm sad because I very badly want to redu the sig I made you. I can't believe you still use that thing. O_O

Sorry, but I am closed and I'm sooooo... busy. :(
Oh I know, it's fine... if you find yourself with gobs of time on your hands for no reason and really want to make another one after you finish all the others, make mine then... otherwise just use what time you have to get the stuff that you actually need to do done :).

And what're you talking about, of course I still use it! first off, it's Ganondorf (+1), it's fiery (+2), it has the triforce of power (+2), and it's got Warlock Punch (+1) with dark purple magistical flame (+1). So with that alone it's at least a 7/10. Add vintage value, and viola, you've got an epic signature :)

Vampire_Marth

Smash Cadet
Wow... too many posts and spam.

I realize people did make mistakes with regards to my rules. Thanks for at least letting them know. I'm very busy and I might need to close shop for a while. Those who have already requested previous to my post, your sigs will get done. For now, I have a lot of homework to do. Finals is creeping up in the next 2 weeks. I need to focus.

Make sure everyone who posts after me knows shop is closed, be nice about it, I'll finish the rest of the sigs as soon as I can. ;)
u can put my sig off for a while I understand with homework and all i really dont need right now

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Please, everyone, stop posting things like ^ this. There are about 10 other things like that. I know you're trying to be humble and all, but face it, it's spam.
Lighten up. :ohwell:

If someone is trying to help Sugar out by lessening her load, let them. That's being a nice person. If that is spam, so is your post, and so is mine.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sugar, if you feel it'd help, we could always close the topic for you for a bit.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, its a very good idea. Mic please, if you would, close it for now. I'll PM sigs if I get any done between now and Wednesday. Plus, too many people are posting right now... I'm not on all the time, it makes sense. Yes, close it please. :)

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Did you see my question, SP?

I was just wondering if you did .GIF's . I'm not requesting anything so dont worry.

3Years

Smash Lord
omg mindgames i got so happy wen i saw that some1 posted in here cuz i thought that she posted the sigs haha dang i was so happy...i think every1 should wait for s.p 2 post =]

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think I'll just wait now.
Okay, well that means don't post, before she doesn't give us our sigs. On the first page it says "CLOSED", so just forget. Stop posting, don't reply to this, etc. She's not home now anyways from what she said last week. Something about leaving Wednesday. So just don't post...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, this many posts ALREADY? O_O

Dial-Up: Actually, I pmed Mc to lock it and open it.

Really guys, there doesn't need to be this many people posting. Shop is still closed even though the thread is now unlocked.

And just so you know, I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks on a band tour (wind ensemble), so I'll have a mod lock it again. My shop will be dead for a while, and I don't want a bunch of spammers in here while I'm gone. I'm still doing finals, I will try my hardest to get all the sigs done on the list....

I did manage to get some sigs done.
Sig for Link Lord:

Sig for Mr. M

Sig for Ryudo_Sama:

Sig for Azumouse:

Sig for Halex:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Flute, I play a bunch of others, but I'm touring on flute.

If anyone lives in the south, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, etc., thats where we'll be going. :)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure the shop is open but if it is:

Text: -PM-
Type: sig =]
Image:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u67/Ookamilover21/yoshiYLO.png

Besides that do whatever you want and if the image isnt all that good (which it isnt) im sorry there arn't that many good yellow yoshi pictures =[. Oh and btw nice wolf i watched all your vids while i was making this post i enjoy seeing wolf vs D3
Holy crap dude. The shop is CLOSED! Read the first page. This is why she needs to lock the thread. This is ridiculous.

-PM-

Smash Ace
Holy crap dude. The shop is CLOSED! Read the first page. This is why she needs to lock the thread. This is ridiculous.
woah calm down sir

really now i was trying to see if it was open or not i thought since it was open and she posted a bunch of sigs it would open up

dont be a jerk

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
See, the thing is SP said it was closed RIGHT ABOVE THE SIGS, and since you said you saw that post, you should have seen that notice, too.

So, from now on until SP opens up again, stop posting. If it's a thank you, just PM it. The farther posts get from her last one, the less people will notice it is closed.

And now I will change my sig and then PM one of my patented Super-Long "Thank You"s to SP.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes please be nice to those who request when its closed. Sorry -PM-, I'll be open again in a few weeks, so stay tuned. :)

You are welcome Link Lord. ;)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Heeeey, Sugar! i wanted t ask for a sig! i's for th Missingno Show of course, so do what you like, as long as missingno ghost form is on it and it says The Missingno Show on it. Tanks fr th Manaphy....or the sig...
edit: oh, ****....closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom