• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
dang, its gonna be friggin hard as hell to get a sig around here now lol. unless youre at ur comp 24/7 o.O. ugh, this saddens me.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@E P I C: Yeah, no kidding. I have a lot of studying and homework, plus a husband a life. I realize a lot of you spend the majority of your time on the boards, and I'm sorry but I can't do that. :(

@SandTiger: Nope, not anymore.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, it wasn't just you, it was just tiedious work to put a bunch of pictures in a sig and actually make it look good. It took so much time tweeking things. Too much time for one little sig, so I just decided to stop doing it.

Plus, in all the tutorials and art critique I get, I learned that having one character or focal point always looks better, and its easier to pump out sigs when you only have one character to work on.

*sighs* I wish I had photoshop with me I'd make some sigs right now while I'm burning time. I'm at work right now. Later tonight I'll get the rest of the list done and 5 more people can request. I like the 5 at a time system much better. I don't feel as stressed out, and I won't close my shop anymore. You'll have to wait either way, but it just helps me psycologically. LOL

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've played around with sigs, but none good enough to post up. The one I have I didn't make. Someone on ZeldaUniverse made it for me. But I love her style and I'm trying to use some ideas she has. ;)

3Years

Smash Lord
thats kool tryin 2 expand your creativity. Im sure there the good. Dang i cant wait 2 see how u make the wolf sig u do some crazy good stuff s.p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, a good thign about this break is that I had a lot of time on my hands to learn new things. I just bought a photoshop and GIMP book with tips and tutorials. I've searched tuts and tried them myself. I have a lot of new stuff I'm so excited to share. ^_^

zintendomouse

Smash Cadet
Text: none
Subtext: Azumouse, top left
Font: any that suits it
(make it smaller)
Dimensions/Size: i dont mind, normal size)
Signature style: signature
Border: erm can you put the image on like an old piece of paper thats gone brown and cut at the eges like in some zelda games.
Colors: any

thanks in advance, and i think you're not full...i doesent say so. so ill post this anyway.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sure Sugarpoultry sleeps,

With Bu-

*Decides not to finish that sentence as he values his spinal cord.*

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
:D hey sugarpoultry, ur kinda like me
before brawl comes out, im probably gonna change my (planned) main about 50 times or so

or is that not what your sig means?

D

Deleted member

I've played around with sigs, but none good enough to post up. The one I have I didn't make. Someone on ZeldaUniverse made it for me. But I love her style and I'm trying to use some ideas she has. ;)
Indeed. She made my sig in a similar style, and it turned out no short of amazing:)

D

Deleted member

Why do people keep posting requests even after SP explains that the shop is closed?! Needless to say, *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom