• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!
I know I was all jumpy and ecstatic in the message that I sent you regarding my awesome avatar, but this post is something that everyone can see, so I will remain calm and stay mature. I do want a good reputation, after all :)

Thank you Jenette.

I CAN'T KEEP IT IN :p

OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.

-bounces off of walls-
Thank you SO much Jenette!
SUCCESS! XD Hehe!

I truly love it, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again for the signature Sugarpoultry but I have come back for a question. The font in the signature you made me was amazing...What exactly was it?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
is there anyway you can make me a sig with wario sonic and meta knight,

thanks in advance

soviet.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks again for the signature Sugarpoultry but I have come back for a question. The font in the signature you made me was amazing...What exactly was it?
It's called Bleeding Cowboys. I got it at dafont.com I believe, or you can just search it.

do you need to have something in order to make your own avatar?
Um... what do you mean? You have to be a premium member to have a custom avatar.

undyinglight

Smash Journeyman
Hi sugarpoultry, I would like to say that I really enjoy your work. I was wondering could you make me a signature with the white marth on it? The white color scheme for Marth is my favorite and I always use it at tournaments. Can you make a signature with my name "undieinglight" on it and have it say "The White Marth of Doom" on it. Thank you so much for doing this for me and everyone else.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Will do!

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! I UPDATED MY RULES!!!!! Check them out, now there is a sleek new Order Form! It's simple and it will help me out a TONZ!! From this post on, please use my order form. Or, I will have to make you redo requests. :)

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
With the new information:
Text: JAPMAN
Sub text: ITT Alex's sister!
Font: No specific font desired
Dimensions: what ever works with SWF works for me, as long as its not tiny.
Signature=Signature
Border: no specific, you decide.
Colours: As long as they go well with the images and the theme of the signautre.
Images (rendered)
Bowser1
Bowser 2
Peach 1
Peach 2

As mentioned in my past post, I really like surprises and creativity.
Please include both peach and bowser in the same signature, with which ever of the 4 images you see best fit for the job.

Thanks yet again in advance.

Gutts

Smash Cadet
Request

First off, I'd like to say that your work is really quite impressive. Nice designs, color schemes, well made :D Anyways, as you can guess I'm requesting a signature for these forums.

Text: Gutts
Subtext: N/A
Font: whichever
Image: http://kuramalover2.tripod.com/berserk/gatts03.jpg
Dimensions: Regular sig dimensions.
Style: Sig
Boarder: Sketchy (similar to the image? Doesn't really matter though, anything is fine)
Color: Red theme

As an artist its nice to see someone taking the time to do all this free work, I really admire you.

Thanks in advance.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
First off, I'd like to say that your work is really quite impressive. Nice designs, color schemes, well made :D Anyways, as you can guess I'm requesting a signature for these forums.

Text: Gutts
Subtext: N/A
Font: whichever
Image: http://kuramalover2.tripod.com/berserk/gatts03.jpg
Dimensions: Regular sig dimensions.
Style: Sig
Boarder: Sketchy (similar to the image? Doesn't really matter though, anything is fine)
Color: Red theme

As an artist its nice to see someone taking the time to do all this free work, I really admire you.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the compliments and request, however, the link you provided doesn't work. :(

undyinglight

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for accepting the job. I was the final one before your new system was implemented. Would you like me to fill out an order form. It will be no problem at all if you need me to.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you for accepting the job. I was the final one before your new system was implemented. Would you like me to fill out an order form. It will be no problem at all if you need me to.
Nah, yours is easy to understand. :)

My hubby requested a sig. Must show off. :) Don't worry, I'm working on others as well.

D

Deleted member

I dont want one anytime soon, but i have an awesome idea for a siggy. Well, not really, i just needed to bump the thread for no apperant reason.

2Step

Smash Cadet

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^I know your new, but I have rules and you need to post your sig requests in the order form. It's on the first page. :) I'll let this one slide though. ^_^

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
Ness sig

i would like a sig with ness not for my crew this time but for me sense your sigs are so awesome

this is the pic for ness

half this cover most of the screen only have it to his t shirt up keep him the same size he is but dont have the base ball bat

I want that Mr.Saturn in the top left corner

I want giygas to coverhalf the screen

Have some cool back ground behind it alllnot covering over anything!

understand Si?

Thank you so much your the best sig maker ever!!!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, it's expected. Most people don't read the rules of a first post. They just say their request and leave. It'll take several posts of request examples for people to get it.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
D

Deleted member

SP, take initiative and use ur BRoomer powas to ban everyone who doesnt use the order form. PEOPLEZ, READZ TEH RULIZ BEFRZ POSTING. That means, use the order forms. And if u dont, u get banned. Ok thats all. Btw, SP, my friend doesnt have a SWF account, but he wants a sig for something else. Can i request it, or should i tell him to make an account and request it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SP, take initiative and use ur BRoomer powas to ban everyone who doesnt use the order form. PEOPLEZ, READZ TEH RULIZ BEFRZ POSTING. That means, use the order forms. And if u dont, u get banned.
I don't have banning powers. LOL And no no no no... they don't get banned. I just remind them.

Btw, SP, my friend doesnt have a SWF account, but he wants a sig for something else. Can i request it, or should i tell him to make an account and request it.
Either or. Don't matter.

--------------
Sig for Sanity Questioned:

GofG

Smash Champion
Sure. What kind of border did you want? Show me an example from one of my sigs I made of the border you would like.
PSD of that sig

I'd like a border similar to the one you used in CDBOBO's Sonic sig, in the first post in this thread :) If possible.

Also, if you can figure something to do with the text that looks better, go ahead, but it's fine the way it is too.

Bailey

Smash Hero
SP if it isn't too much trouble I need the sig done at a reasonable time because the tournament isn't that far and the one I have right now sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom