• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I'm happy with mine too, but I want a Falco sig since he's my main? Could you do that for me please?

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
i dont know anything about photoshop... or GIMP T_T i want one but i dont know how to get so i used paint and i was wondering if you had the immages of the bloodstains? cuz theyre awesome XD i wanna learn haw to make 'em :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dont know anything about photoshop... or GIMP T_T i want one but i dont know how to get so i used paint and i was wondering if you had the immages of the bloodstains? cuz theyre awesome XD i wanna learn haw to make 'em :p
I get most of my backgrounds and stuff on the internet. The most reliable source for me is shutterstock (www.shutterstock.com) That is where I found the blood stains.

Here is the file for them.

I use Photoshop. I wish I knew Gimp because tutorials and the program itself is free. (I looooooooooove open source) :D If I got good at it, I'd switch to Linux, because its better than Windows, and I could keep doing sigs. But... I'm just getting the hang of photoshop and I don't want to switch over. Not yet. Plus, Gimp isn't as good as photoshop yet.

-----------------------------------------------
And once again, this forum or something is messing up my requests. Thank goodness for email notifications. This was sent to me as a request:

Hey Jennette ^^"
Think you could do a signature request for me?

*Size:* 360x120
*Image:* http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071001d-l.jpg (Lucas)
*Background:* Something that fits well!
*Text:* "Look! It's my finger!"
*Subtext:* egruntz

I'm actually really happy with my current signature, but I'd like a variety of sigs to switch through from time to time. Take as long as you need! Thanks!

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
:D thx a lot (T^T) i guess ill have to buy photoshop one day then.. :D but really, thx for the bloodtains and bgs page! :p but...
youre getting the hang on photoshop???
oh hell i can only imagine when youre a pro!!! (if you arent now) lol :p
cuz youre really good

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
:D thx a lot (T^T) i guess ill have to buy photoshop one day then.. :D but really, thx for the bloodtains and bgs page! :p but...
youre getting the hang on photoshop???
oh hell i can only imagine when youre a pro!!! (if you arent now) lol :p
cuz youre really good
Thanks ;) Some people (the pros) on here and ZU think I'm just a noob. And I am, but I do this for fun. ^_^

Florida

イーグランツ
Sig for egruntz:
Wow! That's great!

I only have one insy bitsy problem though =x
Could you change the text to something more clear? That text is hard to read, and really doesn't fit. Everything else is awesome though! ^^

(lol, sorry, I'm sort of picky ;o)
Thanks!

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
Hi! I really like you sigs, and I'm horrible at making something even remotely aesthetic...XD

So I was wondering if you could make me a sig with:
Peach on the right (her face and umbrella) with this picture: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...ch_070817a.jpg
Pit a little behind her but more to the left here: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara...it_070528a.jpg
With my name on the left going to the middle is an elegant cursive(sp?) font, and it shining in a golden color.
Also I was hoping for the sig to look weathered on the edges and a golden color, like parchment or the color of a scroll or something.

I hope this isn't too specific, and I hope I''m not demanding too much. XD
Thank you if you can do it!
- Pyrimadines

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I fixed it egruntz, sorry bout that :)

pyrimadines, your links to your pictures don't work. But I know which one you are talking about, at least the Peach one, I have that one. I'll have to find the Pit one. I'll work on what I have so far.

Florida

イーグランツ
I fixed it egruntz, sorry bout that :)
Thanks so much Jennette! :embarrass
Sorry for being picky picky-- but it's better to fix the tiny error, be happy with the sig, and use it for long-last, instead of ignoring the tiny error, being unhappy with the sig, and immediately asking for a new one. AMIRITE? >.>

Anyway, I saved the sig on my photobucket account, so you can delete it from your file! I'll be using this in the near future; thanks again!

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was wondering if i could get a signature, kind of like
Nana And Popo (IC's) in the top right corner,
My name ICYU in the middle, and an icy backround,

(If its not to much work, you did a sig for ICER, and i like the font of the writing used, could you please use that font?)

Thank you
ICYU

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
WooICYU said:
Hey, I was wondering if i could get a signature, kind of like
Nana And Popo (IC's) in the top right corner,
My name ICYU in the middle, and an icy backround,

(If its not to much work, you did a sig for ICER, and i like the font of the writing used, could you please use that font?)

Thank you
ICYU
Sure, I'll get working on it. :)

Sandy

Smash Champion
Are you gonna start requiring templates? I feel bad just posting pics and saying make me something.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you gonna start requiring templates? I feel bad just posting pics and saying make me something.
I honestly don't care. :) Don't feel bad. I just do my best with whatever they ask me.

Sinz said:
have you done the tut yet?
And I just learned what a tut was. And yes, I've done a few for some people, but nothing to the extreme of really good art major type peoples. Sorry. :( I do this for fun, and because its just a little side hobby. People in ZU make fun of me and tell me I "really need to take a course on photoshop" or whatever. Sorry, but my love will always be for music. :) Band FTW.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello again sugarpoultry :D

I was wondering if you could make me an avatar with a dark legend of zelda feel?

It would be much appreciated!

-Link-
Sure, but what are you going to use it for? Did you buy a subscription for smashboards? Cuz you can't customize your avi unless you do.

Unless of course you're using it for another site. :p

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
well, if it isnt much trouble... id like an avatar of the right (looking from the front left) side of ganondorf's face and on the other side of the face the Ganon (kinda like the monster you used for my awesome sig!) face... ummm with a darky tone? lol and if it isnt possible just ganondorfs or ganons... whichever is best for you :D thx :p XDlol

***i would use it in all the other forums, since i dont have a membership here XD***

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, if it isnt much trouble... id like an avatar of the right (looking from the front left) side of ganondorf's face and on the other side of the face the Ganon (kinda like the monster you used for my awesome sig!) face... ummm with a darky tone? lol and if it isnt possible just ganondorfs or ganons... whichever is best for you :D thx :p XDlol

***i would use it in all the other forums, since i dont have a membership here XD***
Sure, and Link, I might be able to do one for you just for fun, in case you ever need it. :)

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Hey sugerpoultry. Your sigs are one of the best and I want you to make mine. Please?

Size - The normal sig size for this site. :p
Base - Ok, I have alot of things going on in it. In the dead center I want this RHCP logo(http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/34429_Red_Hot_Chili_Peppers_002.jpg). For the background I want a grayish-black background with these two card images like....blending with the background - 1-http://www.cardplace.ru/pictures/6E/ElvishArchers.jpg and 2-http://www.wunderland.com/WTS/Andy/ProjectEBAY/pics/MyBlackLotus.jpg (You wouldnt mind taking the art out of them would you?

Other Pictures - I dont care where - but anywhere in the sig I want pictures of linkin park, Kirby, and Marth. Kirby and marth I would perfer 3D, like melee or brawl or w/e.

Name - In the Upper left corner I want ElvishSpirit, and in the bottom right TripleDGamer.

Thanks very much in advance!

SonicMario

Smash Master
Because O D I N's shop was closed. I'm going to post here since this seems to be the less in orders and have great quality art. So here it is:

Size: 400x125
Background: Half Blue, Half Red. With White lightning between the 2 colors
Color: As i said, Half Blue, Half Red with white lightning
Style: Could you add tiny lightning bolts coming from the big one that are directing to both sides equally?
Text: Put SonicMario in the lower right corner next to Mario in Copperplate Gothic Bold, and S.S.S. in the top left corner next to Sonic. It would be greatly appreciated.

And i would like Mario at the Right (Red) & Sonic at the left (Blue) using these pictures

Sonic:

Mario:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom