• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stork for Sm4sh - yeah

thoughts?

• Yes pls

Votes: 34 42.0%

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
holy crap 200 posts!

this is going to pass my kamek thread lol

Last edited:

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Standard B (Stork Spin): Spins around, creating a tornado of feathers.
Side B (Stork Screwdrive): Propels forward, pecking with his beak.
Up B (Silvertip Wings): Wings turn silver and is launched upwards, floating down slowly using a knapsack.
Down B (Little Warriors): Plants a knapsack with a random baby, who is released attacks the closest enemies on contact with the cloth.
Final Smash (Baby Boomer): Babies from random unlocked characters invade the stage, and have super-powerful attacks (cannot damage Stork).

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Standard B (Stork Spin): Spins around, creating a tornado of feathers.
Side B (Stork Screwdrive): Propels forward, pecking with his beak.
Up B (Silvertip Wings): Wings turn silver and is launched upwards, floating down slowly using a knapsack.
Down B (Little Warriors): Plants a knapsack with a random baby, who is released attacks the closest enemies on contact with the cloth.
Final Smash (Baby Boomer): Babies from random unlocked characters invade the stage, and have super-powerful attacks (cannot damage Stork).
Great, i will add it ;D

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
Yeah! A Yoshi character that ISN'T KAMEK! :D I'm so glad someone was able to think of this! The only problem is that now I want it but I know it's not going to happen...

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Here is an idea I had some months ago which involves the Stork as a playable character (in some way):

I really think Yoshi should get Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and Baby Peach as a Down B Transformation (Each baby would give him special attacks just as in Yoshi's Island DS).
The Egg Lay move would be common to every combination because it is Yoshi's signature move.
Baby Mario would be the default baby and by carrying him Yoshi would remain with his classic special moves (Egg Throw and Egg Roll).
Baby Luigi could throw a Chain Chomp (his special item from Mario Kart Double Dash) as a recovery move, while in his side move Yoshi could perform his life-time Yoshi Bomb.
For her part, Baby Peach could use her Parasol as a recovery move and even the Crying ability from Super Princess Peach as a side move.
They could change each other with the help of the Stork, and the move could be called Stork Stop as in Yoshi's Island DS.
This way we could get five characters (Yoshi, the babies and the stork) representing the series for the price of one
This is the worst idea ever. For the love of god keep Yoshi alone.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The intro for Yoshi's new island has been released. it centers a lot around the stork, at my surprise!

also that stork heaven looks like a perfect home stage for stork, lol!

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
The intro for Yoshi's new island has been released. it centers a lot around the stork, at my surprise!

Totally supporting him for SSB5 if he doesn't make it into 4. His role only seems to be growing.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Totally supporting him for SSB5 if he doesn't make it into 4. His role only seems to be growing.
I swear, if stork land isn't a world in this game I would be really upset.

EDIT: also, it would be awesome if the stork was in Mario kart 8

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I swear, if stork land isn't a world in this game I would be really upset.

EDIT: also, it would be awesome if the stork was in Mario kart 8
Want to know what would be amazing? Having the Stork bring the baby characters back into the ring when they fall off of a stage. That would be a really nice touch. I would love to see him playable too, but that in and of itself would make me really happy.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
How bad is Stork at his job? He delivers the babies to the wrong fricking house!

This isn't a remake, this is a sequel apparently so that means it's technically the third time Kamek and his Toadies have managed to capture JUST Baby Luigi, once again forgetting to actually check there was two babies in the damn bag.

Also wow...apparently Baby Bowser IS just Bowser Jr. minus the bib now. Even his hairstyle changed to better reflect this!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Welp, Yoshi's Island's entire story meant nothing.

Baby Bowser just decided to randomly take over an island after Yoshi defeated him.

Sorry Yoshi, but the parents are in another house.

I can't wait for more.

SmashLover777

Smash Cadet
NNID
Starfy324
Seeing that Kamek is not gonna be playable due to Mushroom Kingdom U having him as the person who changes the stage. I think Stork could take his place. Even if he's not in this game there is still (possibly) SSB5. But aside from that I support Stork for SSB4 (and 5 if he's not in this one). STORK DELIVERS THE BATTLE! :estatic:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Still a better choice than the Chorus Men.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Best way to begin the actual (Albeit worse, but not as bad as DS.) Sequel to Yoshi's Island.
...By making the first game's ending the Bad Ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom