• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stephanie from Lazy Town for the Brawl! (Put yo serious face on for this one kids)

pokefanthingy

Smash Cadet
AT:
Lazy Town Puppets:
Stingy would run you over with his car. Ziggy would eat you. pixl would upload you to esnips.
LOL

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Well I, WhipIt1 and all the tigers in the world agree she would be a great character for Brawl!

(If you don't believe the tigers, here is the proof!)
lololololol thanks for the tutorial on how to poop.

She should have an alternate pirate costume as well, heh.
Great idea!

You can't be f****** serious... *prepares to be attacked by rabid chipmunks*
See the sporticus image in the OP, I'm uber cereal.

Isn't Lazy Town the one with the song "wake up.... WAKE UP! it's time to come out and PLAAY!"

Failed.
Yep! What you don't like that song? I have set as my alarm clock, its awesome to wake up to.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
As a regular of 4chan /v/ *ducks for cover*, I wholeheartedly support this thread.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
This is the funniest thread since the "Meat Knight vs Pit" thread.:laugh:

KF11

Smash Apprentice
i fully support stephanie for brawl... but don't you think she would be OP ???

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Im The reject??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOL man thats classic and you want stephanie from lazy town in! Oh me oh my.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
just read the first post it will explain it all to you and you will agree :)

KF11

Smash Apprentice
her nintendo history is........?
she dosent need to have a nintendo history .........shes that awsome

if you would have read the fist post you would have found out that this is a joke thread

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
thats just stupid man its like putting characters from heavenly sword in even tho there on ps3. plus stephanie doesnt even have a game. Why am i even wasting my time arguing with you.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
thats just stupid man its like putting characters from heavenly sword in even tho there on ps3. plus stephanie doesnt even have a game. Why am i even wasting my time arguing with you.
omg did you even read the things i highlighted in black

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Well since you mentioned Sakurai's daughter is begging him to put pink girl characters?maybe,but still who would want to put a stupid show character into Brawl?I mean Waluigi could'nt be a character,why would Stephanie?,Well hey! WWE has a wii game,so why not see John Cena,Undertaker,Triple H have an appearence in brawl?first of all she isent a video game character,the game is not called Super Smash Cartoon Shows Bros. Brawl. and Lazy Town is a KIDS show,Brawl is rated T ,explain that..

Top Bottom