• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stephanie from Lazy Town for the Brawl! (Put yo serious face on for this one kids)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IN ME YOU STUPID CANADIAN? WHY?
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU?

It's okay, I'm more inclined to believe you now. This thread went from epic to pathetic real fast. Then again, I suppose there is a reason the ignore list exists.

And no The Noob Legend, Sportacus is part of her final smash.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Not really.
Eh, you can't say he's a rapist at all - Nintendo hasn't gone in any depth with him.
That's why we all secretly knew he wasn't going to be a character.
Though I must admit, with Mario, Luigi (He will be in, no questions) and Wario, it will feel a bit
lonely with Waluigi.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
2. To bring SSBB to an even broader audience. Most little girls don't like fighting games like Brawl, but Stephs appearance has a good chance of swaying them. Lazy Town is popular the world over.
3. Sakurai said Super Smash needs more chicks.
4. Sakurai's daughter loves Lazy Town, and she keeps whining to him that more pink characters are needed in Brawl. [source]
Then add celebrities

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
@ thread starter.

I hope you Die.. and didnt that show get canceled?
I'm fairly sure they might've made some sort of movie... :laugh:

The show's made in Iceland, so it could definitely contribute some diversity to Smash.

And no, the show wasn't cancelled.

Sporticus for Brawl!!101011!!10onezerozero!!1one

D

Deleted member

LMAO! My sister watches that, and she got a ton of Lazytown books and stuff for Christmas.

Waluigi is probably as fit as Sportacus now, he plays so much sports. One good thing spin-off games do for ya, I suppose...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Wait i had to open this up to see if its legit. Are you saying theres a possibilty of her making it in or shes already included? This has to be the most random entrance i have ever heard of.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
She isn't and won't be in. Sakurai's daughter likes it? That's really something that helps her chances? So I guess if his daughter likes rice then that should help its chances too, huh?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
She isn't and won't be in. Sakurai's daughter likes it? That's really something that helps her chances? So I guess if his daughter likes rice then that should help it's chances too, huh?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA MAN I LOVE THAT IM QUOTING THAT ONE ALL DAY COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Make Robbie Rotten a boss and we'll talk...

From his Wiki page his actor's been trained in the follow areas...
Baritone voice
Russian and English fencing (guarded and unguarded)
Tap dancing
Modern dance
Comedia dell'arte
Stand-up comedy
Plays the piano, accordion and drums

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
She isn't and won't be in. Sakurai's daughter likes it? That's really something that helps her chances? So I guess if his daughter likes rice then that should help its chances too, huh?
*face palm

I'm uber serious about StePh's chAnce to be in bRawl, dOn't hate. I Don't think You even read the entire first post, because if you did then you would have offered your name to be on the support list by now.

@ thread starter
You should open up a place called IHOF(reference to IHOP), International House of Failure.
Thanks for including that little foot note, I would have never guessed IHOF is a reference to IHOP.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
There are actually even better things that weren't listed.

1) I think she's going to be in
2) She has pink hair, no other character yet has pink hair, therefor she's unique.
3) Her series is bound to get some representation, I mean, Lazy town has been around for so long!

With all those reasons her being in Brawl is inevitable. In fact, I'm getting my hopes up that she will be announced tomorrow, even though it's Saturday, because she's THAT important.

Put me down as a supporter =D.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
...Rice IS in brawl you fool! There are PLENTY of food items!

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
Ah, ah... remember Sakurai's rule?

1. Had to originate in a video game.
2. Had to appear on a Nintendo console.

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
Ah, ah... remember Sakurai's rule?

1. Had to originate in a video game.
2. Had to appear on a Nintendo console.
I am loving this

THread creator = genuis

amazing how he was able to atract so many people who don't understand brilliance

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I am loving this

THread creator = genuis

amazing how he was able to atract so many people who don't understand brilliance
Thanks. Haven't been keeping exact tabs but I think about 4-5 people so far failed to comprehend how much Steph rocks.

They must not have read the thread though. She has pink hair and eats veggies man! And both Jack Sparrow and Danny Elfman support her for Brawl so you know she has street cred. What more could someone want?

Top Bottom