• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
A fixed version will be sent to them later... *sigh*

Well, I mean... I will edit the entry with a better version... O.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I know, I know... But I'm not going to delete his entry either... At least, if YS is wrong/old, it should be updated I guess...

I'll talk with the PMBR later

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Additionally, the YS released by them appears to have incorrect Randall movements. When we release PM, it will have a YS with melee-exact randall pathing.
It also looks like it has incorrect Pak E Derm movements. I'm pretty sure Pak E Derm moved in front of that left tree. Whilst not important for gameplay, it still is pretty annoying.
All part of the plan. GameWatching = master troll.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Figures, when I finally decide to do something with stages again, something big happens that completely overshadows my problem lol it's fine whatever

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Looks to me like KTH submitted Yoshi's Story and GameWatching submitted Final Destination. They both worked on both, though.
Yes, as well as Magus, Strong Bad, and I. This was a collaboration between all of us. He probably should have asked before he uploaded it before the Project M Demo was released. Oh well, what's done is done. Project M Demo is coming soon so it doesn't matter that much on what GW did.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
Yes, as well as Magus, Strong Bad, and I. This was a collaboration between all of us. He probably should have asked before he uploaded it before the Project M Demo was released. Oh well, what's done is done. Project M Demo is coming soon so it doesn't matter that much on what GW did.
I don't have take something from the Project:M, i have work all with GW and Mewtwo2000. After Mewtwo2000 told me he will fusion my stage with the stage of P:M. He had the colision and cloud.

I have do the animation of the phant.

shanus

Smash Hero
I don't have take something from the Project:M, i have work all with GW and Mewtwo2000. After Mewtwo2000 told me he will fusion my stage with the stage of P:M. He had the colision and cloud.

I have do the animation of the phant.
The thing M22K sent you had a ton of work done on it by MonkUnit, Magus, Strong Bad and others. They did all the resizing, animation of randall, etc. Please give them credit!

Also- I might lied about the Randall path being wrong, MonkUnit was dumb and wasn't checking, i'll let him confirm.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
The thing M22K sent you had a ton of work done on it by MonkUnit, Magus, Strong Bad and others. They did all the resizing, animation of randall, etc. Please give them credit!

Also- I might lied about the Randall path being wrong, MonkUnit was dumb and wasn't checking, i'll let him confirm.
Okay i have credit MonkUnit, Magus, Strong Bad.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yes. Just get an FD rel and use Bero's Stage Switcher tool to switch it to YSM.

I actually have every rel ported to every stage sitting on my desktop, might upload them all at one point just so people have easy access to them.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yes. Just get an FD rel and use Bero's Stage Switcher tool to switch it to YSM.

I actually have every rel ported to every stage sitting on my desktop, might upload them all at one point just so people have easy access to them.
I already got Final Destination and Wifi Waiting Room covered, but the other would be nice.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Please, don't use that image... It's just a brawlbox picture, it's horrible O.o

Download the stage, use invisible mode and make your own capture... That picture sure will be better for a SSP/icon >.<

libertyernie

Smash Ace
When you make a preview, you don't always want the stage filling up the whole box. You want it to fit inside here:

Resize that image to the size of your image and put it on top. That's how it will look on the SSS.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
That's a good idea.
But I usually get good shots. They always look good on the SSS.

Well, not now because of the 88x88 res pics required by the new Expanded SSS but hey, it's still not bad.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
That's a good idea.
But I usually get good shots. They always look good on the SSS.

Well, not now because of the 88x88 res pics required by the new Expanded SSS but hey, it's still not bad.
You can use bigger images if you want! Just make sure the total filesize isn't too big. Making the MenSelmapMarks 4x4 black squares saves a bunch of space as well.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Yeah, I might eventually do that.

@Rawrzilla, mah pic is pretty lame for a 176² preview. Kinda blurry.
Maybe if I could get a better Melee image...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
That is a nice SSP and SSS Icon but the Project M demo will come with one for the Melee FD already. Feel free to replace ours with yours if you'd like. :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just updated DL64 and Ganon's Tower

DL64 has a new non-flat background and the tree reacts to wind. Also, fixed a bug that made it to have wind only twice in a match. Video showing the changes, except for the background (green greens background used here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrh-8UQO0Es

About Ganon's Tower, I've updated 4 of the 7 versions with some details. Ganon casts shadows and the filesizes are now smaller. The PAL version could be redundant if somebody confirms the standard one to be working now on PAL brawls.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Please, don't use that image... It's just a brawlbox picture, it's horrible O.o

Download the stage, use invisible mode and make your own capture... That picture sure will be better for a SSP/icon >.<
>invisible mode

that would have been a lot easier than suiciding at the start of the match.

Super_Smash_Kid

Smash Apprentice
Lol I can't believe I never thought of using invisible mode, I'd just grab a high jumper and jump to the top off screen and take the pic lmao xD

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
A picture update... that is already a little out of date.

What the images don't show is that I added an Egg on the right island near the right edge and the bonus pot in the BG.

Also, the starting Cliff of 1-2.

I MIGHT make a Outer Heaven stage after Adventure Island is done.

All I need is to find a squid like model so I can vertex it into the jumping squids.
Pity Blooper's trophy froze the game.

>invisible mode

that would have been a lot easier than suiciding at the start of the match.
Also easier than 2MKs down B as well.

Top Bottom