• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
So.....Was I right by saying the Octopus Pic was from a GAW Stage? Anyway I'm a bit disappointed that there is no unlocks we did not know about but the stages we did get was good enough.
I know this is a tad late but no. Why would it? Flat Zone X is a mix of 1 and 2, none of which has water. I seriously don't understand why people thought it would. It would clash horribly with the visual design of the stage.

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Has anyone compiled data on the omega stages yet? They're obviously not all the same (different walls/undersides, different lengths, different blastzones sizes), and this info coul be pretty influential in which omegas people use in tournaments for various characters.
There's a thread somewhere in the Wii U forum about Omega stages, and apparently both Wii U and 3DS Omegas have different friction in different areas
I know this is a tad late but no. Why would it? Flat Zone X is a mix of 1 and 2, none of which has water. I seriously don't understand why people thought it would. It would clash horribly with the visual design of the stage.
Maybe it could have been an AT/item/Pokemon that flooded the stage? (Coming from a pre-launch mindset, of course.)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well talking about stages

On the gamer stage the mom by the window is a cross dresser its grandpa

And the cricket music is disturbing a little and i like it (is it the main theme of the stage?)

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well talking about stages

On the gamer stage the mom by the window is a cross dresser its grandpa

And the cricket music is disturbing a little and i like it (is it the main theme of the stage?)
Actually that's incorrect. 5-volt sometimes appears at the window as well. Grandpa's hair bounces to give it away.

Cricket music? I'm not sure, but that's probably "None" which is in fact the main music of the stage. The original minigame didn't have music.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Actually that's incorrect. 5-volt sometimes appears at the window as well. Grandpa's hair bounces to give it away.

Cricket music? I'm not sure, but that's probably "None" which is in fact the main music of the stage. The original minigame didn't have music.
Its the song played on the wario unlock match

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
So... How do you unlock Pac-Land? The wiki says "Play all 3 maps in Smash Tour". I have done that and the stages still is locked. o.o

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You have to play a full game for each board; you can't quit in the middle of it.
I haven't quit, though. I actually like the mode, so I have been playing it frequently. Does the number of rounds count? Maybe that is the issue.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
I haven't quit, though. I actually like the mode, so I have been playing it frequently. Does the number of rounds count? Maybe that is the issue.
I played with 15 turns on each, and two of them were just me and CPUs. I recommend doing the same, just to make sure you didn't miss one.

ZeGlasses!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeGlasses
Orbital Assault is a pretty stage, and I really want it to be a counterpick, but the hazards are really annoying. I find the background is incredibly distracting and bright in some segments, and I lose track of my character.

Woolly World I think should be banned. Sure, the walkoff is only temporary and there are no hazards, but the lack of a "base" platform and just in general the placement of the platforms makes it really annoying to maneuver around, and it's kinda big. This could make it really hard for characters like Little Mac and Ganondorf to play on this stage.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
so many of the new stages are awesome, skyloft, mario galaxy, gamer, wuhu island, wrecking crew, windy hill zone, mario circuit

and good selection of music, however i feel they really shouldnt have multiple versions of the same theme

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
so many of the new stages are awesome, skyloft, mario galaxy, gamer, wuhu island, wrecking crew, windy hill zone, mario circuit

and good selection of music, however i feel they really shouldnt have multiple versions of the same theme
absolutely, the stage selection is marvelous!
I do not find a single stage I do not really enjoy, even those that looked boring before (wii fit, pilot wings) are actually super fun!

uglybad

Smash Rookie
Anybody know if there is a secret Sauria stage? The game says I unlocked them all, yet this image is visible when you clear one of the challenges:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Anybody know if there is a secret Sauria stage? The game says I unlocked them all, yet this image is visible when you clear one of the challenges:
That's just the trophy diorama thing where you can arrange trophies you've collected to make pictures.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
Is it just me or is Gamer kind of a broken stage? It seems like every time I play it, players are randomly affected/not affected by the mom. I've only been hit by it once even when I'm very clearly not behind cover. Heck, I was playing against somebody the other day on it and we were both right next to each other totally exposed several times, and he was affected repeatedly while I had no damage or stun whatsover.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Is it just me or is Gamer kind of a broken stage? It seems like every time I play it, players are randomly affected/not affected by the mom. I've only been hit by it once even when I'm very clearly not behind cover. Heck, I was playing against somebody the other day on it and we were both right next to each other totally exposed several times, and he was affected repeatedly while I had no damage or stun whatsover.
Well, there should be some serious testing done with this stage. I think it will most likely get banned, but it may have potential as a CP.

Last edited:

Knife Myths

Smash Journeyman
Orbital Assault is a pretty stage, and I really want it to be a counterpick, but the hazards are really annoying. I find the background is incredibly distracting and bright in some segments, and I lose track of my character.
Orbital Assault is so visually complex by brain goes into "You're watching a cutscene," mode whenever I play it. I don't know if the Omega version is even any better.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Hey guys i know this might seem like a noob questions but how can I edit what stages come can be selected and cant in random. For example like in melee, where you turned off the option of some stages being set on random. I cant find the option on this game /:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm convinced that Sakurai is biased against a Bowser's Castle stage.

I'm genuinely annoyed that it hasn't been in a Smash game yet (Paper Mario on Smash 3DS doesn't count).

It's such an iconic place and it makes no sense why it isn't in, especially this time around with the Danger Zones.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm convinced that Sakurai is biased against a Bowser's Castle stage.

I'm genuinely annoyed that it hasn't been in a Smash game yet (Paper Mario on Smash 3DS doesn't count).

It's such an iconic place and it makes no sense why it isn't in, especially this time around with the Danger Zones.
I agree with a Bowser's Castle stage, but I think something themed after Bowser's Tower from 3D World would be even better. It would be pretty amazing (as well a fitting perfectly) to have Nemesis King Koopa as one of the song.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I agree with a Bowser's Castle stage, but I think something themed after Bowser's Tower from 3D World would be even better. It would be pretty amazing (as well a fitting perfectly) to have Nemesis King Koopa as one of the song.
Yeah, World Bowser would be awesome too.
Dat theme though.

I just want a Bowser Themed Stage.

Also a Mario Party stage with a minigame every 30 seconds or so, but that's wishful thinking.

Top Bottom