• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Stage Counterpicking List ~

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Basically Sheik wants one of the Kirby stages or Battlefield vs Doc game 1. But any neutral really works so long as you space and keep the ****** with the PhD out.

Gea

Smash Master
I wouldn't feel so bad on Dreamland against her just because her recovery gets owned as badly as yours there... but she still abuses the platforms hardcore. Definitely hope for Kanto or FD.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
If you really feel like you do poorly against him on BF than ban away, in the end it's about your comfort in CPing. Fox's Usmash and Uair **** on Yoshi's though, so that might be your safest bet overall, but once again it's all up to you.

He'll probably ban FD on you, so bring him to MKII if you can, that stage is ****.
MKII is my least favorite stage. Rofl, i get so unlucky there. Oh btw otg, that band in your sig An Elephant Charge is tight. lol

otg

Smash Master
MKII is my least favorite stage. Rofl, i get so unlucky there. Oh btw otg, that band in your sig An Elephant Charge is tight. lol
Thanks man, I play guitar in it, although we are kind of inactive nowadays. MKII is good! Your Bthrow is super gay, chainthrows, not really easy for you to get gimped, pills are hella annoying, really high ceiling. I could go on and on and on.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Dang man, your really good. I play drums and my bro plays guitar. Your band sounds like The Fall of Troy in my opinion lols. Man i never really have looked at MKII like that, i should start CPing it more.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Protip:CP DK64 against Link.

No hookshot+Large death box=***** recovery.
[/shootsselfinfoot]

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*points to first post*

Welcome to like, 2 years ago.

__

Since I just looked at this list in forever, saw how incomplete it is, and see we're talking about link for some odd reason, you wanna ban dreamland.

***** dont die on dreamland.

unknown522

Some guy
outlive, and most of the characters that matter can out camp him too. A big level shouldn't matter for getting kills, once you get them off the stage, doc has many good edge guarding tools (pill, cape, Bair, down smash)

Basically Sheik wants one of the Kirby stages or Battlefield vs Doc game 1. But any neutral really works so long as you space and keep the ****** with the PhD out.
sheik ***** doc the most on probably FOD (no CG, no combos, she can go through platforms all the time, small stage)

Top Bottom