• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I only check the boards once or twice a day, Binyan, so if you want to smash you should try my cell for best results. Upperclassmen are done moving in so we have a few smashers in Wheeler. Played some singles tonight, but maybe we could get some teams going this week.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
THIS IS A ST. LOUIS SMASH ALERT.

On Wash U's South 40, Wheeler 3 common room now has two TVs. One of them is very nice, and the other is the best TV I have ever seen. They have no lag. There will be Brawl and Melee on these two TVs 24/7. (Of course non-smash people might come in and watch TV shows on them... but hey.) Unconfirmed reports state that Toga will be making frequent celebrity appearances at this location.

If you need directions or my number, PM me. Otherwise, everyone who is cool in this city should be here ALL THE TIME.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Smash tomorrow @ 1pm amirite?
lol school.

Either way, I'm off this Saturday for the first time in about 127897123 weeks and I wanna celebrate with smash :)

Anyone want to get together then? I can host or someone else wants to either wway is fine, I defnitely want to play though.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Lawl I went to Florida for a week, just got back Sunday night. If anyone wants to smash at my place tonight (now) or tomorrow, let me know asap and I'll throw something together.

I've got smash withdrawal, and also I want to have sex with Legan's link.

MetalMusicMan

well no one has said anything tonight so it looks like probably tuesday will be the best day-- i'm off wed but i have to work thurs so tuesday night is the best night for me. i could do it wed but i'd rather not.

Teh Future

Smash Master
:'( it seems like either me or muba are busy on alternate nights.

I'll definitely be there tomorrow though, and I will have a ride 99% so I won't even be late.

Just post the time ya want people to show up, hopefully we can get some other people to show up this time. Legan, I'm still looking for that rematch.

Teh Future

Smash Master

MuBa

Smash Lord
...so yea I think a part of me died when my friends showed me 2 Girls 1 Cup and swap.avi

I swear this world is ****ed up. It makes me wanna give up on humanity as a whole =/

Anyways MMM I'll see if I'm able to get my stuff done tomorrow. You just gotta try out Trip-Less Brawl, it's friggin' awesome!

Also someone needs to main MetaKnight so we can get some practice against him. I heard he's been a nuisance in the tournament scene.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
null, Legan, when would be the soonest I could play you guys? (Besides online, hardy-har-har.)

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol I spoke too soon, I should be there about 6-6:30.

Also, Muba I've been working on meta, although it's kinda an on-off kind of thing. I can try him out tomorrow, I've just been playing CPUs with him so far.

MetalMusicMan

I won't be able to go out of town for any smash fests sadly, but any close one's i would be down. Anyway, 5pm Tuesday, folks, my place!

Oh, and Legan, you better come!

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
To all of you who don't know I'm holding another big smashfest again this Friday.
Same thing as always, bring setups and come anytime after 6.

Legan

Smash Lord
Ill probably be at MMM's today. Kyle give me your freakin number man. Im free most of the week and Wash U's literally like 10 minutes away from me. I dont think anyone takes me serously in melee anymore because i play brawl =(.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
You should play Melee with us, Legan. We have enough people in and around Wheeler house to get some really fun doubles matches going. Maybe this weekend or something.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
270-366-4940

Legan, you want to head over here sometime soon and then maybe the two of us can head over to MMM's or something?

PROTIP: FYI everyone, my phone got destroyed by Ike this summer. (Not joking.) I don't have any numbers.

DOUBLE YOUR PROTIPS, DOUBLE YOUR FUN: The south 40 has just about no phone signal at all it seems. Sam called me and got cut off, and I have been unable to call her back. I can *always* be contacted though IM though.

Top Bottom