• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

HolySmokes

Smash Rookie
Moving to the area (belleville, IL) this summer. Looking forward to get into some smash4 with yall... Don't play much melee nowadays.

D Double Keebs

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just got out here for the Robotics tournament. I'm a player from Jersey who was hoping our hotel would have CRTs, but was sadly mistaken. I have a 20xx setup and would love if I could borrow a tv or even better play with some other students around here. We're here until Saturday night.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
This week's Smash 4 Smashfest at my house will not be occurring. Sorry for the late notice, and sorry to any newcomers who I talked to on Monday at Danno's. Next week will most likely resume as normal.

polutropos

Smash Rookie
NNID
poultrypoptart
Heyo, I started a Smash Club at CBC High School and a few of us wanted to play in some tourneys. Can we go to the Pub and play if we are under 21?

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Heyo, I started a Smash Club at CBC High School and a few of us wanted to play in some tourneys. Can we go to the Pub and play if we are under 21?
Yes, it's an all ages event. The tournament venue is separated from the bar area.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Okay guys, apologies again for the lack of a fest yesterday. However, I will be having a Smashfest this Saturday at my house to compensate! I would like to run one last tournament for Fye, so I will be running it at my house. We will do both singles and doubles! To keep it interesting, I would like to do a $5 buy in for singles, $10 per team for singles. So ideally, bring $10! No venue fee obviously so that will get you into both teams and singles. Split 60%/30%/10%, double elimination with our standard St Louis Smash 4 rule set.

I'll start the fest at around 4pm and it will probably run late. My address is 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. Everyone is encouraged to come! The tournaments will ideally start around 6pm for doubles, then singles will start at 8pm.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
I will be having a Smashfest for Smash 4 this week at my house on Wednesday, April 29. Come at 7PM till close to midnight. A free tournament will be run, not sure if singles or doubles. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117

Why is STL so dead on Smashboards QQ

Last edited:

End3r

Smash Rookie
Hey. New smasher just moved into the area and looking for people to smash with. This smashfest your talking about open to all Arma?

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Hey. New smasher just moved into the area and looking for people to smash with. This smashfest your talking about open to all Arma?
Yes it is. Sorry I just got back to you, hope you can make it! Bring your own controller, this is a Smash 4 event so we won't have other games either, just FYI.

End3r

Smash Rookie
I will probalby be a little late but i will be there. I hope i can make it in time for the singles event

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Smashfest at my place tonight for Smash 4. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. Starts at 7PM, goes till midnight or so.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
I feel like I'm spamming but these posts are all different days about different events. Whatevs. Smash 4 Smashfest at my house tonight from 7PM till whenever. Bring your own controller. Setups are a plus. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
As a small heads up, the Smash 4 Smashfest I hold weekly will be on Wednesday instead of Thursday as I am going out of town. Feel free to come from 6PM till midnight or so. Same thing as usual, bring your own setups and controllers. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. We will be running a free tournament starting at ~8PM. Come chill!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Smashfest tonight. Smash 4. My house. 7pm-midnight. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. Do it.

Fuuj!n

Banned via Warnings
It's almost 10 years old.
I figured somebody would have made a new one by now.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
That copy and paste doe:

Smashfest tonight. Smash 4. My house. 7pm-midnight. 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117.

jset818

Smash Cadet
Copy and pasta from the Stl Sm4sh Facebook group.

Are there any Smash 4 players near the Eureka, Pacific, or Fenton area? I live in St. Clair MO, and it's so hard for me to find anybody here that plays the game competitively.

Last edited:

DomBadZZZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DomBadZZZ
Are there any smash 4 tournaments on the weekends in stl? i live and work in columbia mo and id love to come to some events but they're usually during the week.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Not yet, but soon! We are drafting art for our monthly. I personally go out of town too often to throw a weekly weekend tournament. But our monthly should draw some visitors from Chicago and hopefully Kansas. More details coming soon.

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Great Danno's turnout last night, 26 people! Our biggest yet! :D Thanks for showing up everyone!

Smash 4 Smashfest on 6/11! Starting at 6PM, running until 10:30PM. We're going to have a little bit of an early ending tonight. Come train up with us, we're heading to Smash and Splash this weekend! A free tournament will be starting at around 7:30PM. Address is 7907 W Bruno Ave, Richmond Heights, MO 63117

Last edited:

Notched

Smash Rookie
Im looking for some tourneys, Saint Louis scene, 63123 specifically. If ya get any info, make sure to keep it coming.

DomBadZZZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DomBadZZZ
oh whattup??? im from 63123 but i live in como now haha check a few pages back and youll find the facebook page link for tourneys and stuff

Notched

Smash Rookie
My older brother moved to como. College at Mizzou xP But that's really cool, and yes I follow that facebook page

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Heads up, if you plan to come to Danno's tonight for Smash 4, the start time has been bumped up an hour. We will be beginning at 5:30 for casuals, 7:30 for the tournament. My apologies for not updating Smashboards with this information, I just noticed that the old times are still posted.

BurntToast

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to melee I've been playing competitive for about a year with my friends are there any melee tournaments coming up soon?

JxBlade

Smash Rookie
Trying to get into Smash 4, where's the best place to to go and play during the weekends? I've only heard of Danno's Pub so that'll be my first stop but if there's anything else going on, please share. Thanks!

Arma_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Armadeous
Trying to get into Smash 4, where's the best place to to go and play during the weekends? I've only heard of Danno's Pub so that'll be my first stop but if there's anything else going on, please share. Thanks!
We don't tend to have a lot of weekend hookups, but feel free to start something. The best we can offer is very soon we will be hosting monthlies on the weekends, but those are obviously just once a month.

Top Bottom