• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

THuGz

Smash Lord
Nicole, if we ever play in bracket again, will you do me the courtesy of letting me play against you in like 10 friendlies before our matches?

Nicole

Smash Champion
^yes
i will also have a controller that the Z button works on. i tried to grab you at least 5 times the whole set and also tried to Z drop some turnips and neither of those things worked.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
^yes
i will also have a controller that the Z button works on. i tried to grab you at least 5 times the whole set and also tried to Z drop some turnips and neither of those things worked.
You should also get a controller that the B button works on...

Seriously your controller is bad and old, you should put it to sleep :p It was a good controller, it's had a good life, but it's time for it to rest now.

BPx

Smash Lord
Just don't let TP spike you all night, Will :)
Colin and I were thinking of coming down the Thursday before TPs and hanging out... Did you ask your uncle about housing Jowii?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've had my controller since '06. IDK how some people (m2K) go through a new controller every month

Nuris

Smash Lord
Phil, is there any way you could bring your TV to Will's tonight?
actually this might be possible since i just finished
i just need to get a roomie to help move it, then you gotta help move it when im there
it's too big for 1 person (sort of like my... pants)

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol rip you know if i tried to do it i'd just get dk punched. i dont get lucky with this game very often.

dubs practice sounds good, with those rules i can literally team with ANYONE since i never team with stl people. you know, cause i ****ING HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!11!!

oh someone should let me us one of their extra controllers tonight...

Nuris

Smash Lord
if anyone at will's sees this, i'm trying to make it but have no one to help me move the tv at the moment...
:'(

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I was talking to Jordan about this last night, but I'm not sure that everyone heard / was there.

I don't really want to be inviting new people to my Smashfests anymore. We already have like 15 people sometimes and that's pretty full, so if you aren't already "in the crew" that comes over, my doors are closed to new people until further notice.

So please don't recommend to new people that they come to my Smashfests anymore from this point out, thanks guys and gals.

FWOG

Smash Cadet
is fwog in the crew? :sadeyes:

dam! i did not know it was a practice tournament

and will can you name all of teams at for me plz

Nuris

Smash Lord
i hope that i am forever "in the crew" because i show up out of no where and **** on people after taking year long hiatus.
especially david in 64

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@FWOG- Nicole and I won the doubles tournament thingy. TP and Jordan made second. Other teams were Tmacc and Lutz, Rauleen and Mag, David and Will.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I was talking to Jordan about this last night, but I'm not sure that everyone heard / was there.

I don't really want to be inviting new people to my Smashfests anymore. We already have like 15 people sometimes and that's pretty full, so if you aren't already "in the crew" that comes over, my doors are closed to new people until further notice.

So please don't recommend to new people that they come to my Smashfests anymore from this point out, thanks guys and gals.
Can Brett still come out? He was wanting to continue to come, especially this summer since he lives so close to you.

I didn't know if he was considered "in the crew" or not.

Also, I'm back in "Gaytown" or whatever Will calls Cape Girardeau :awesome:

Teh Future

Smash Master

maybe ill start hosting on weekends more often since i have unlimited space.

i hope that i am forever "in the crew" because i show up out of no where and **** on people after taking year long hiatus.
especially david in 64
all these games are hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooribble DONT CARE ollololoooooo

Top Bottom