• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE completion issues *spoilers*

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've beaten SSE and now I'm going back to get 100% on it. I'm at 98% right now with just a few levels left with flags. However, something seems to be bugged with my game. I did the swamp and the second bomb factory and I know I got all the orange boxes in those areas, yet they're still flagged on the map. I've checked the orange cube locations with FAQ's and I've gotten them all in both of those levels. Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?

Edit: These are my last two levels that aren't complete now and I'm stuck at 99%. Is there something else I could have missed besides orange cubes such as a trophy or something?

Edit 2: I found what I was missing in the swamp. I didn't realize that in one of the side rooms there was a block you could blow up that was underwater. That removed the blocks that were in the way of a trophy.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
I too cannot find SOMETHING in the bomb factory before Meta Ridley. I didn't double check with guides, because I wanted to beat it all on my own, but It really does seem like the game glitched on me. I also can't find something on the Halberd exterior. Usually the hidden stuff is easy to find, so it makes me second guess the system.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I might be able to help you Project, because this orange cube I wouldn't of been able to find without a walkthrough. In the door near the beginning on the windmill thing. In the room it takes you to there is a spring at the top, if you jump on that and just go straight up you'll land on something. That something just happens to be and orange cube. Attack it and the trophy will fall and you can grab it. Hope that helps.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I finally got it. There was a trophy hidden in the corner in the part near the end where the camera auto scrolls.

Zeik188

Smash Cadet
I had a problem like that with the Halbird. I kept trying over and over, eventually found an extra one I missed, but it was marked Green anyway. Did it a few more hours, gave up. Came back later, and the flag was gone. Odd.

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
Some orange cubes are offscreen, but there are certain things that 'tells' you where they are.

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
Some orange cubes are offscreen, but there are certain things that 'tells' you where they are.

Top Bottom