• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBPM [AUS/NZ] Skype Meeting Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
hmm P:M vs 64 feud...

Even though the feud is only involving controversy around one person, I think this is sufficient reason to eradicate both P:M and 64 from the Victorian world of smash so that we can all play more Melee, the superior game.

But really, if you don't like someone, then you can dissociate with them. You don't have to show up and slander each others attempts at making online groups for bad games.
Makes everyone look like a ****wit.

Last edited:

JCH

Smash Rookie
There is no feud, in fact, over the entire year of 64's community, not a single person has been banned apart from Kronos. The 64 scene has experienced no drama, even after banning Kronos, all the drama was caused by Kronos himself, either trying to sneak back into the 64 group, or constantly harassing group admins on FB/Skype/Smashboards.

Kronos_The_Beast

Smash Cadet
There is no feud, in fact, over the entire year of 64's community, not a single person has been banned apart from Kronos. The 64 scene has experienced no drama, even after banning Kronos, all the drama was caused by Kronos himself, either trying to sneak back into the 64 group, or constantly harassing group admins on FB/Skype/Smashboards.
Look, I don't have time to argue with you over the internet for hours on end. You keep lying and you know it, I have proof, many screenshots, chat logs, etc. There were 2 people banned before me, and I was only in there for a couple of weeks.

You want to see harassment? Man, nothing compares to what you've said, Emmi.

JCH

Smash Rookie
I'm not Emmi lol, I'm one of the (many) people that you've annoyed from the group. We have proof too (I would love to see yours though). There has been no harassment from any of us. If you think what you have done, you came and and harassed US after you got kicked for abusing members. No one approach you, you approached US, we didn't start anything, YOU started everything.

P.S, after just checking the banlist in the group, I can confirmed you are the only one banned :)

Kronos_The_Beast

Smash Cadet
I'm not Emmi lol, I'm one of the (many) people that you've annoyed from the group. We have proof too (I would love to see yours though). There has been no harassment from any of us. If you think what you have done, you came and and harassed US after you got kicked for abusing members. No one approach you, you approached US, we didn't start anything, YOU started everything.

P.S, after just checking the banlist in the group, I can confirmed you are the only one banned :)
Okay, considering you've used the exact same phrases as Emmi has, it's just a coincidence (word for word).

"He started it, mum!"

Seriously, nobody cares. This thread is not about our petty quarrel. Please remove yourself from this thread. I may reveal the level of abuse I've received IF and only IF I feel it is the right thing to do.

Splice

Smash Hero
While that may be true, right now YOU are causing drama.
What's the point in coming here and posting in this thread?

eh **** it please continue

JCH

Smash Rookie
Do you really think out of 100+ players, over a whole year, we would ban ONE person for no reason? Think about it logically, out of ALL these people, YOU were the only one that has ever gotten banned. Do you really think we have no life and want to create drama by banning you? You are the one causing drama and you are the one APPROACHING us. Not a single 64 player has approached you.

Re: Splice I didn't start the drama, if you read my post, I made a comment regarding the PM group, stated FACTS, made no comment that warranted any drama, if you see Kronos' post, he is the one who brought it up. Also funnily, it was Kronos who first started the drama in the SSB64 thread, ironic much?

Last edited:

Kronos_The_Beast

Smash Cadet
Look here u cheeky scrub. ever since you joined the 64 group you would constantly spam everyone to join your stupid project M group and if we said we didnt want to you would start swearing at us and abusing us for no reason. you are literally scum and should go crawl into a tiny hole and die
More lies, I advertised the PM group with your permission as per the agreement that I would add anyone who wanted to into your group, which I followed through on.

Anything else? Also, I'm enjoying the ad hominems at the moment. Really rustling my sides.

Kronos_The_Beast

Smash Cadet
Do you really think out of 100+ players, over a whole year, we would ban ONE person for no reason? Think about it logically, out of ALL these people, YOU were the only one that has ever gotten banned. Do you really think we have no life and want to create drama by banning you? You are the one causing drama and you are the one APPROACHING us. Not a single 64 player has approached you.

Re: Splice I didn't start the drama, if you read my post, I made a comment regarding the PM group, stated FACTS, made no comment that warranted any drama, if you see Kronos' post, he is the one who brought it up. Also funnily, it was Kronos who first started the drama in the SSB64 thread, ironic much?
Deleting and editing posts, definitely makes you look good, Emmi.

Surely you are an amazing Smash player, the best I've ever had the pleasure to play, but honestly - this is unwarranted garbage. I doubt many would appreciate this kind of trolling in public when you could easily talk to me directly without involving an honest community.

Sure I have screwed up in the past, and apologised, I don't pretend to not have done anything wrong.

But this thread is not about me. It's about the community. And we'd appreciate it if you would just let it be.

Thanking you,
Tom.

Emmi

Smash Rookie
I'm not JCH. Anyhow this has got to stop. I would just like to clear up a few things. I have nothing against the PM community, nor does JCH or any of the 64 players. We also do not wish to cause any drama or hurt anyone's feelings. I apologise Splice if my friend here got carried away, I do not have any ill intentions towards you or anyone part of the PM community.

However, it is a fact that Kronos is disliked within our community. As I have told Kronos time and time again over fb and skype, your ban was warranted and will not be reversed, please stop coming into our thread to 'get my attention' when I've told you so many times the reasons why you were banned. Also Kronos, you should remember that it was me who argued against everyone in the community before inviting you to the group for the first time. Everyone told me not to because they said you were a troll in the past, but because I didn't know you back then I thought it would be unfair. However, after witnessing your abusive actions in the community (which everyone can vouch for) I warned you to stop. You didn't, and because of how many people you were upsetting I had no choice but to remove you. Do you really think I would just randomly ban you out of 100+ players for absolutely no reason and especially when 64 is dying out in aus?

I want to reiterate that I have absolutely no feud with the PM community. I just hope Kronos can leave us alone.

I won't be responding here anymore and I will tell everyone else in the 64 group to not respond either.

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Your 2nd post in this thread randomly brings up that Kronos is a renowned troll, which is what provoked his response. (this is not startlingly ironic)
His posts in the SSB64 thread are also pointless and should be removed (and some of them were from what I can tell).

Neither of you have anything to gain or vengeance to exact by coming here. If someone wants to play some bad games online they can see for themselves if the community is garbage or not.
If Kronos is a massive ******** then people will leave his Skype group without you needing to post in his thread.
To someone like me, who has no interest in either of your groups, you just make both involved parties look like B1G jokes.

You could have had this one-on-one discussion in Private Messages, or better, off of this site completely. Instead you came here and disrespected our forums, which I find deeply offensive.
I'm sure you'll already do this at Emmi's request, but still; Please leave.

Kronos_The_Beast

Smash Cadet
I'm not JCH. Anyhow this has got to stop. I would just like to clear up a few things. I have nothing against the PM community, nor does JCH or any of the 64 players. We also do not wish to cause any drama or hurt anyone's feelings. I apologise Splice if my friend here got carried away, I do not have any ill intentions towards you or anyone part of the PM community.

However, it is a fact that Kronos is disliked within our community. As I have told Kronos time and time again over fb and skype, your ban was warranted and will not be reversed, please stop coming into our thread to 'get my attention' when I've told you so many times the reasons why you were banned. Also Kronos, you should remember that it was me who argued against everyone in the community before inviting you to the group for the first time. Everyone told me not to because they said you were a troll in the past, but because I didn't know you back then I thought it would be unfair. However, after witnessing your abusive actions in the community (which everyone can vouch for) I warned you to stop. You didn't, and because of how many people you were upsetting I had no choice but to remove you. Do you really think I would just randomly ban you out of 100+ players for absolutely no reason and especially when 64 is dying out in aus?

I want to reiterate that I have absolutely no feud with the PM community. I just hope Kronos can leave us alone.

I won't be responding here anymore and I will tell everyone else in the 64 group to not respond either.
JCH was me in Skype, as you now know, since you banned me. The JCH on smashboards is not me, and I can only presume it was you or another as he/she has used the exact same mannerisms, sometimes entire sentences that were said to me in capitals by you Emmi on Facebook.

Q: "disliked within our community".
There are many who are disliked by some people. And yet they are also liked by some, like myself. I have not commented on your thread for like a week. You can say the ban was warranted if you like, doesn't invalidate what I have said about the matter.

My sources indicate that what most of what you say is a lie, especially regarding public opinion - which you tend to use so vigorously in some sort of half-baked attempt at discrediting my opinions. There was no warning, as said earlier. There are not more than 100 players in the 64 group as of yet. I wish there was.

64 has made a huge comeback from when I saw a max of 25 people on Desiree's in 2010, to now where theres around 90 in that group (not including people who look for the server).

Also, you have abused me more than I had ever abused anyone in that group, or any time in my life. That I have records to show and will do if I feel I will have to in self-defense of my reputation which is under attack.

Again, please no more comments unless you're here to talk about PM or the original post. This is simply irrelevant, and you're continuing the drama whilst masquerading as an honest diplomat.

Once again, please leave.

Thank you.

Thought this picture might relax the situation a little.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Best I can do is to tell @ J JCH to go away.

idk who he or emmi is

it's strange

but both of them probably shouldn't post in this topic since no one really cares about whatever drama is between the three of you

ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom