• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I won't Be online for a while. My Wii is starting to jack up now. It won't let stay logged in. So I won't be online for some time. This sucks. *Sigh*

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Ok I think I fixed the internet on my Wii. Now I can stay logged in. XD

Does anyone know if you have to turn tap jump on in order to DI out of Zelda's Fsmash or can you just leave it off and still DI out it?
Turning tap jump off does not affect your DI. When you turn off tap jump your just tutning off the jump not the freedom you get when moving in the air. Where did you get the idea that Turning off Tap jump would affect your DI?

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is finally in Australia! Well obviously the first thing i did was pick up Peach and she is suprisingly similar to her melee counterpart. Maybe some attack properties have changed but she's still good ol' Peachy (just a little more fun). I hope i can catch up to everyone else here :p

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Well i may not have the fastest internet in the world, but the wifi is absolutely horrendous. I don't need to explain it anymore; it just isn't good (well at least for me). I haven't tried playing with a friend though which i'll probably test in about a week.

devil_may_cry

Smash Cadet
Well i may not have the fastest internet in the world, but the wifi is absolutely horrendous. I don't need to explain it anymore; it just isn't good (well at least for me). I haven't tried playing with a friend though which i'll probably test in about a week.
Yeah same here

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
OMG hope it works well for you.

Niko_K

Smash Master
She is no where near the top. Don't fool yourself ;)

So I got eliminated in the Eastern Canadian tournament this weekend by a B spamming MK. Nothing I could do would outprioritize the nado. I don't mean just one nado here or there. but literally 9 or more in a row.

I sound like a scrub right now but I really need help on this matchup, I tried just about everything :p

None the less we still got 4th out of 29 in doubles and I got 13th out of 70 in singles...first in my pool too :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

So I got eliminated in the Eastern Canadian tournament this weekend by a B spamming MK. Nothing I could do would outprioritize the nado. I don't mean just one nado here or there. but literally 9 or more in a row.

I sound like a scrub right now but I really need help on this matchup, I tried just about everything :p

None the less we still got 4th out of 29 in doubles and I got 13th out of 70 in singles...first in my pool too :p
Congrats on the kinda-almost-but-not-really winning the tournament! If you're having trouble with MK, were currently having the thing's discussion in Edreeses Match-Up thread.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion

But you're comparing her to broken characters, obviously spamknights and snakes will give peach trouble but I think she has potential to be near top, right now peach isn't one of the most popular characters but once more people use her, she will definitely rise above alot of the roster. imo.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It doesn't matter if I'm comparing her to broken characters or not, it's already known that these two broken characters are and will continue to be the most used characters in competitive play at the moment. It's not a matter of more people playing her to rise up the roster, it's her limitations that hold her back. She is an amazing character but against a nado spam MK it's a different story.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I'm not apart of the competitive scene, so I don't know how she ranks there, but from most of the matches Ive seen, and been in she has about upper mid tier potential.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The amount of new threads are kinda annoying, most of them get ignored/aren't really that important. Can we keep the simple questions/comments/minor discoveries in this General Thread? :ohwell:

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Well, I just played a extremely good Donkey Kong... I won a few matches but I had alot of trouble... He kills peach at such low %, and his up tilt is so evil... the bair wasn't much trouble though...

Anyone know how to stop that darn up tilt.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
i dunno if this is already known here while i was playing with a friend last nite and we thought that if the instafloat (without floating down+jump) could be useful in battle and then we thought about cancelling our dashes with it into any other thing. i personally think its better with tilts or dsmashes ,

what do you think?
sorry if this is common knowledge to all of u

Top Bottom