• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I agree with you guys. This thread has been here since before the start of Brawl and now it's old and outdated.
I mean yeah it was good and all having one of my threads being this successful but this threads just taking up space.

To be honest though this thread was only supposed to be around until the Peach Boards evolved, and plus I'm not even updating it anymore. It's taking me far too much time to get a new computer. So I might as just stop.

Thank you everyone who supported and contributed to this thread. It means alot.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
lol, my silly workshop thread needs to be bold italicized and underlined, its probably the most useless sticky on the list.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I agree with you guys. This thread has been here since before the start of Brawl and now it's old and outdated.
I mean yeah it was good and all having one of my threads being this successful but this threads just taking up space.

To be honest though this thread was only supposed to be around until the Peach Boards evolved, and plus I'm not even updating it anymore. It's taking me far too much time to get a new computer. So I might as just stop.

Thank you everyone who supported and contributed to this thread. It means alot.
Wow you giving this thread up?
lol, my silly workshop thread needs to be bold italicized and underlined, its probably the most useless sticky on the list.
Ok now you main wolf?
and btw can't see you avi XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
uh huh. im maining him for this week, and ill be maining peach next week. im just switching my mains so i can root out and perfect my game with both wolf and peach

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Sorry if it's been answered already, but...

What are the chances of Peach pulling out a bob-omb, beam sword, Mr. Saturn, and various turnips?

I got a KO with a bob-omb before and it really got me to thinking. :bee:

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if it's been answered already, but...

What are the chances of Peach pulling out a bob-omb, beam sword, Mr. Saturn, and various turnips?

I got a KO with a bob-omb before and it really got me to thinking. :bee:
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that pulling a stitchface-turnip is a 1/58 chance.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that pulling a stitchface-turnip is a 1/58 chance.
Yep, you're correct. It was stated in Peach's profile on the Dojo. I'm guessing that it's around 1.3%...

I think Mr. Saturns appear more frequently than Beam Swords, which appear more frequently than Bob-Ombs.

So, these are my guesses : Regular Turnips > Mr. Saturn > Beam Sword > Stitch - Face > Bob-Omb.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Don't forget the dot-eye turnip, it's pretty good

Regular Turnips > Mr. Saturn > Dot Eye > Stitchface > Beam Sword > Bob-Omb; IMO.
Believe it or not, beam swords are harder to get than stitches.

I consider bombs as "gifts", you never get them, and when you finally do you get like FIVE in 3 days.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
what exactly does the dot eye turnip do?

i never pay attention to what kinda turnip i pull until my opponent magically takes 37 dmg when i hit him.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The dot eye is the second strongest turnip, it deals good damage but it doesn't have that much knockback

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
See what you people did?
This is why we keep quiet.

Let's use this thread again like we used to. It's a Peach Boards tradition. ;)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I think santa hats are now officially gone. I think New Years is a good dead line.

Oh, and Happy 2009 Peach Boards! :bee:

I will miss my santa blooper.​

Top Bottom