• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Paint Rage Thread!

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
I've looked into this thread in the melee section it's pretty funny especially the ones involving marth grabbing lol...

pretty generic... but still rage worthy

asianaussie

Smash Hero
pretty sure the ganon vs marth one in the other thread can't be beat, i died a little laughing from that one

but these aren't bad, i like the fox vs puff one

NixxxoN

Smash Master
What a coincidence, I'm doing an image edition course now. Time to test my knowledge

ORIGINAL IMAGE

EDITED IMAGE (+ Fireblaster's avatar edit)

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure the ganon vs marth one in the other thread can't be beat, i died a little laughing from that one

but these aren't bad, i like the fox vs puff one
That one and the one with fox landing behind marth and marth "missing" his grab is hilarious too haha. Screw that grab and how it can grab from anywhere.. EVEN BEHIND HIM ><

Battlecow

Play to Win
Pika's fsmash is waaaaay more annoying to a recovering falcon than a falcon's upB is to a pika. But I do feel your pain, indeed I do.

For extra lulz, put a yoshi trying to recover where that poor pika is now.

Near²

Banned via Warnings
Pika's fsmash is waaaaay more annoying to a recovering falcon than a falcon's upB is to a pika. But I do feel your pain, indeed I do.

For extra lulz, put a yoshi trying to recover where that poor pika is now.
Yeah it is but what i was trying to get at is that falcon's up+b sometimes goes hax on you and grabs you out from ridiculous distances. In this case, it's beating out pikachu's fmash.

lol yeah, I thought about making one similar to this one except it's yoshi trying to recover and then have falcon up+b'ing him with the words underneath "DOUG HUG".

Dsc

Smash Ace
You're all such leet drawers ----.----
Esp near. You obviously use a drawing tablet right?

Dsc

Smash Ace
You're a super freak.

Your drawings are epically accurate.
D:
Well imma give it a shot anyways lawl

D

Deleted member

Yeah it is but what i was trying to get at is that falcon's up+b sometimes goes hax on you and grabs you out from ridiculous distances. In this case, it's beating out pikachu's fmash.
learn to space

or f-tilt first

(nice paint skills btw)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
You can make falcon's up+b attack last more by keeping B pressed and alter the direction aswell, i dont know how exactly works tho

Top Bottom