• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

towelie892

Smash Cadet
I'd rather not have more third party characters (especially more Sonic ones) although Snake is awesome. I vote:

Dark Samus (not a clone)
Krystal
Wolf Link

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
King K Rool gets my vote. I'd also love to see Amitseru (the sun god main character of Okami) and A Skies of Arcadia character, specifically Gilder, but those 2 don't really have muhc hope. :(

Thossos

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo
King K Rool!

MII
you could spend points for how heavy/fast/powerful your character to be... although there's the chance that could get kinda broken, lol

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Lol, are you serious? Even though I hate Brawl and would be ecstatic at the thought of 4 already, the game hasn't even been out 8 months!! Seriously, what's the point about oogling over what will turn out ot be, if anything, a 5 year wait at least? Oh well, here are my votes..

K. Rool

Banjo & Kazooie (even though I know they won't make it)

and BRING PICHU BACK ****IT!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Fire Emblem:
Roy -
Lyn -
Michaiah -
Hate to break it to you, but Lyn isn't a top candidate, realistically.

She may be popular but she belongs to an older game in the series (thus has almost no advertising value) and would be a monotonous addition (another sword character to a series that already has 2 sword characters in a game that has 5!)

Sheeda (FE 1 + 11) gets my vote.

Mewtwo gets my 2nd vote.

My 3rd vote goes to Roy.

Lacuna

Smash Rookie
1. Animal Crosser

2. Mewtwo

3. Ridley

[If write-ins are possible, replace Ridley with Chibi-Robo. I rather see more titles represented than the existing titles being added to.]

Kage Me

Smash Ace
- Young Link
- Balloon Fighter
- Bomberman

Also, why is there no Final Fantasy representative on that list? That series is about as big as Zelda, and half its games (the first six) were released on Nintendo systems. I say Black Mage should be added to the list
D=

Denzi

Smash Master
I'll stick with the same 3:

Protoman
Sora
Lloyd

A Final Fantasy rep. would've been welcomed by me (although Kingdom Hearts is considered by many to be an FF game).

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
My votes go towards:

1) Megaman ( he was linked to Brawl wasn't he?)
2) Knuckles
3) Lloyd Irving

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
1) Isaac
2) Megaman
3) Lyn (Although I know where my vote's going when it get's to most wanted; I'd really like to see a character who uses a spear or an axe.)

LSDX

Wah!
Bowser juior, Crystal, Zack again (where did the results go?)
I'm going to update the front page with results every time two pages are made (my options are running on 40 posts per page). Don't fret, you'll see updated results soon.

After this post update, I am deleting a few of the candidates who are not recieving any votes so I can organize the list better.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I'm going to update the front page with results every time two pages are made (my options are running on 40 posts per page). Don't fret, you'll see updated results soon.

After this post update, I am deleting a few of the candidates who are not recieving any votes so I can organize the list better.

good idea. also, can you add me to the list?
maybe people want me to be in the next smash... lmao

Tier Klassenfrau

Smash Rookie
1.Slippy and would fight nothing like fox/falco/wolf clone fetish 2. geno 3.and a mii wouldnt a mii be beast and u could design your own movesets

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
KRYSTAL!!!: Star Fox needs a secondary character who isn't a clone/semi-clone of anybody. The DK series has Donkey and Diddy who aren't (semi)clones of anybody. Krystal would give the SF cast more variety, not to mention that SSB needs more females.

Toad: Since all of the Big Eight aside from him are playable in Brawl, why can't he be in the fourth installment to complete the Big Eight? They have Yoshi and Jigglypuff as playable characters.

Tingle: Since Tails isn't one of the choices, I'll go with the next best thing. Tingle is a big help to Mr. Fairy, because he gives him maps and blows up enemies.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i'll have to go with

1: isacc

2: Lloyd Irving

3: vegeta for the lulz he is pure awesome and i want it's ova 9000!!! taunt:laugh:

also for your custom robo list ray 01 seems a fine choice or ray mk 3

Helkulkhamen

Smash Cadet
I vote for:

King K. Rool
Daisy (please don't let her be a peach clone!)
Mona (replace with Ashley if write-ins are allowed)

LSDX

Wah!
*Yawn* Next voting day.

Geno
Roy
Lip

I vote for:

King K. Rool
Daisy (please don't let her be a peach clone!)
Mona (replace with Ashley if write-ins are allowed)
Ashley was never on the list, Mona has been on it the entire time.

Top Bottom