• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
My least favorite thing is when a leak has ideas I like =/

Maybe Sakurai will have had some of these same ideas.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
My least favorite thing is when a leak has ideas I like =/
I get that feeling every time I see a leak that has Lip in it. I'd say the same for K. Rool, except I don't like the whole two-strong-smashes-KOs-light-characters thing

Shin F.

Smash Master
It's not WW Ganon. It just looks that way because of the coloration, like how Link looks like his SS incarnation even though he's TP. WW Ganondorf doesn't have armor, but the one in the pic definitely does.

Last edited:

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
Today's PotD features a redesign of the motion sensor bomb. Any leaks debunked by this?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, it is just a redesign I guess

Last edited:
Today's PotD features a redesign of the motion sensor bomb. Any leaks debunked by this?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, it is just a redesign I guess
Not that I can think of, though it bothers me that no rumors out there ever seem to talk about the new designs all those classic Smash items are getting. You'd think someone who actually saw the game might remark on it at some point.

(Now just watch as it'll be fodder for new rumors.)

Shroob

Sup?
Not that I can think of, though it bothers me that no rumors out there ever seem to talk about the new designs all those classic Smash items are getting. You'd think someone who actually saw the game might remark on it at some point.

(Now just watch as it'll be fodder for new rumors.)
16 guests.

Seems likely.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Man, we need more legit photo leaks like palutena's. All other leaks are just boring

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh I just read that super metroid's 20'th anniversary is next week... Ridley, anyone? Maybe we'll just get a pic of samus with ridley as a stage hazard rather than a character... Who knows

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
The only thing I can think of that's suspicious about the Falcon/Ganondorf pic right off the bat is, if it's a hastily taken cell phone pic(which also obviously makes it suspicious), why aren't we seeing the frame of the 3DS around the edges? They had time to get that close to totally crop it out and still get a perfectly framed shot, but couldn't get it any clearer? Not impossible, but still makes me raise an eyebrow.

Even so, it's pretty safe to say they're both coming back anyways, so, whatever XD

Last edited:

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
The thing is: what if it is true? It is not like it's revealing anything really
If it is true, it confirms Ganondorf in the game. Capn Falc is a shoe in, but there were talks (as well as leaks) of him being replaced.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Why does everyone has no photography skills and outdated cameras?

Plus it kinda looks like Ganondorf's placed in front of stage and floating platform rather in the middle like it should be. Not to mention the stage looks to be in higher quality than the 2 characters (they should be equal).

Calling fake. Fails compares to Palutena's images.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
when it comes to falcon hes in because he is one of the originals plus didn't sakurai say in an interview about balancing the falcon punch for smash 4?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
when it comes to falcon hes in because he is one of the originals plus didn't sakurai say in an interview about balancing the falcon punch for smash 4?
Yeah, Sakurai has already semi-confirmed him.

Ganondorf is a shoe-in too. The only thing this leak could potentially reveal that we don't already know is the lack of a sword on Ganondorf, which is mostly expected I believe.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The one with Captain Falcon and Ganondorf sure is interesting, looks pretty real to me, but what's that weird big orange spot on Ganondorf's knee?
I think those are his pants. Not sure why the leaker or Sakurai would make his pants brown, perhaps to make him a bit more colorful?

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I think those are his pants. Not sure why the leaker or Sakurai would make his pants brown, perhaps to make him a bit more colorful?
maybe they want to make him more colorful so the kiddies ain't as scared of him :p

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
It doesn't matter if that pic leak is real or not. They are both in the game anyways.

I think the reason Sakurai talked about the Falcon Punch in that interview is because he recognizes that some characters are a given. Some characters just won't get cut.
Just because a character hasn't been revealed doesn't mean that they might not come back.

That pic leak doesn't even matter. I don't know why someone would bother leaking something like that real or not. It's like leaking an image with Mario in it. We already know he's in the game so who cares?

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
It doesn't matter if that pic leak is real or not. They are both in the game anyways.

I think the reason Sakurai talked about the Falcon Punch in that interview is because he recognizes that some characters are a given. Some characters just won't get cut.
Just because a character hasn't been revealed doesn't mean that they might not come back.

That pic leak doesn't even matter. I don't know why someone would bother leaking something like that real or not. It's like leaking an image with Mario in it. We already know he's in the game so who cares?
i believe its called wanting attention lol.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Somebody have the link to the "Falcon Puch Inverview"?

D

Deleted member

I would love to hear what Sakurai has to say about Meta Knights dominance in brawl.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well tomorrow is the momment of truth for yoshi being revealed tomorrow anything connected to that gets added to the boards.

(Pugh in the yoshi forum I'm confused why some people still think baby mario is going to be a backpack I mean the year of yoshi rumor got busted)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Well tomorrow is the momment of truth for yoshi being revealed tomorrow anything connected to that gets added to the boards.

(Pugh in the yoshi forum I'm confused why some people still think baby mario is going to be a backpack I mean the year of yoshi rumor got busted)
Just because the rumor is false, doesn't mean it stops them from thinking of the possibility.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That pose...

@Xenoblaze

You recognize it anywhere? You're the Xenoblade expert.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
all right guys, do not panick and let's get the debunking machine ready

Check that artwork of Shulk
Check the background
Check possible photoshopping
I'll start.
One thing I've noticed is that this lines are consistent.
Or, are all the same color, look!

There are no changes to the outline.
It's the same color.
But if you look at a real pic.

There's clearly changes in the outline throughout.

So, there's that...

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
I'll start.
One thing I've noticed is that this lines are consistent.
Or, are all the same color, look!

There are no changes to the outline.
It's the same color.
But if you look at a real pic.

There's clearly changes in the outline throughout.

So, there's that...
To be honest I thought about the same thing too, but I don't think that's enough too disprove it, seems so vague and specific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom