• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
Wait a second ....
If now Little Mac is playable and the ring is his stage so the Angry Rumor is still alive :eek:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
"Hello , I'm a friend of a person who works with Nintendo on SSB4 .
Some days ago he argued with someone and he was so angry that he told me some things about the game :
Palutena is playable
Little Mac is playable and the ring is his stage
Ridley is playable and a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere , but Masahiro wants to show before the hazard to troll the fans (he knows Ridley is popular)
King K Rool is not playable
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Primid is an assist trophy
Pokemon Stadium 3 is a new stage (fairy type is one of the five which appear)
Nintendo Land is a new stage
Miiverse is a new stage"
This is the Angry Rumor I found on My Nintendo News which has found it on Gamefaqs
It came out when the Palutena Leak came out

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wait a second ....
If now Little Mac is playable and the ring is his stage so the Angry Rumor is still alive :eek:
Erm, you know, the Little Mac is playable and the ring is his stage thing has been widely predicted since E3, I think.
The only surprising thing about Little Mac is when he was revealed, when everyone was expecting some lame DK character or something.

:troll:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I usually lurk here but, I feel like Ridley is so 50/50 right now.

Either Sakurai is trolling with the "An enemy from Samus's past can appear at any second" and not showing him as a stage hazard (yet?).

Or, he's trying to hype Ridley as a stage hazard which sounds really unnecessary.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Either Sakurai is trolling with the "An enemy from Samus's past can appear at any second" and not showing him as a stage hazard (yet?).

Or, he's trying to hype Ridley as a stage hazard which sounds really unnecessary.
This isn't the thread to discuss this. This is only for discussing rumors and leaks.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778

Im pretty confident we will be seeing Mii, Palutena, Ridley, and Pac-Man.

due mostly to leaks and the fact that stages have been a pretty good predictor of characters so far.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
There hasn't been a Pac-Man stage though
Probably cause anything Namco related as a stage will be a dead giveaway as Pac Man being a playable character.

At least with Pyrosphere and the Boxing Ring, people were a little skeptical with leaks.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Sonic never really looked right to me in this game.

That weird, almost drawn on looking smile.....
Sonic will never look right with his damn modern model... But that isn't the subject for this thread I suppose.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Sonic will never look right with his damn modern model... But that isn't the subject for this thread I suppose.
Would you prefer his Sonic Boom model? :troll:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord

I know this is a bit off topic, but Sakurai never really specified that "the enemy from Samus' past" was a stage hazard.
It could be Ridley as a playable character and that's where Samus and Ridley fight in Ridley's reveal trailer.
Or it could be Mother Brain, as it was revealed on Pyrosphere as well.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sonic never really looked right to me in this game.

That weird, almost drawn on looking smile.....
I don't like that Sonic has a smile on his cheek... the mouth is not supposed to be on the side of your face... that's why I found Sonic's trophy in Brawl to be disturbing...

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
There hasn't been a Pac-Man stage though
a Pac-Man stage would give away Pac-Man.

stages have been predicting newcomers, mario galaxy and now the punch-out ring stage have both predicted newcomers.

pyrosphere i believe will be a ridley stage because of this AND sakurai hyping up the "enemy from samus past" AND sakurai pointing out things in stages (toon link) can become characters AND stages can change (little mac punch out ring stage), my guess is ridley will be like this and replaced with some OTHER form of ridley when unlocked/revealed whatever.

Palutena has a very good leak with the picture AND we have seen her highlighted as that statue of her in the Kid Icarus stage, so again feels like she's going to happen.

Then there is the pilotwings stage with wii resort representation and that pic of the Find Mii boss and possibly stage on the 3DS so Mii's have stage representation. Because we have Megaman,WFT,Villager, AND Mac PLUS Mii's having a stage...I'm putting my bet on the "Sal Romano E3 wii fit trainer leak- whatever we're calling it now" AND namco already working on the game I believe Pac-Man is extremely likely.

so to recap: Mii, Palutena, Ridley, Pac-Man.
These are the characters I'm putting my bets on based on leaks and the way things have been going.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't like that Sonic has a smile on his cheek... the mouth is not supposed to be on the side of your face... that's why I found Sonic's trophy in Brawl to be disturbing...
I love how you complain about it in Smash when his smile has been on the side of his face for the longest time in his canon games. :p

Retro Rider

Smash Rookie
I kind of hope there can be a Classic Sonic skin, but there really isn't too much of a different physical appearance between the two (not saying they can't make it work). If the skin could alter the size though, it may just work. But anyway, on topic of leaks. If the Mac-pac-mii leak comes to be completely true (hence not being shown off at e3), I can imagine a really cool variety of moves and wepaons for your mii character. Such as:

And just plenty more from many other games they appear in. So it doesn't look like miis can be completely lame. Pac-man just leaves me stumped on how he can fit nicely on the roster, but, you know.... wii fit trainer. As the only leak I believe is true, I'm sort of looking on the bright side. Especially since my #1 wanted character is finally here eue

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
I'm sure Ridley is playable this time ;)

What is the angry rumor can someone post it for me?
Here you are
Some days ago he argued with someone and he was so angry that he told me some things about the game :
Palutena is playable
Ridley is playable and a stage hazard in the Pyrosphere , but Masahiro wants to show before the hazard to troll the fans (he knows Ridley is popular)
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Miiverse is a new stage"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It is one thing to see it on a 2D drawing... but to see that on a 3D model?

There you go. You can see it on a different 3D model.

But that's not really the topic here, is it?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I kind of hope there can be a Classic Sonic skin, but there really isn't too much of a different physical appearance between the two (not saying they can't make it work). If the skin could alter the size though, it may just work. But anyway, on topic of leaks. If the Mac-pac-mii leak comes to be completely true (hence not being shown off at e3), I can imagine a really cool variety of moves and wepaons for your mii character. Such as:

And just plenty more from many other games they appear in. So it doesn't look like miis can be completely lame. Pac-man just leaves me stumped on how he can fit nicely on the roster, but, you know.... wii fit trainer. As the only leak I believe is true, I'm sort of looking on the bright side. Especially since my #1 wanted character is finally here eue
Every time I see pictures from Find Mii, my mind turns to the Wandering Heroes... I really would love to see the cat Mii and dog Mii working together as a sword-fighting team with magic powers.

Retro Rider

Smash Rookie
Every time I see pictures from Find Mii, my mind turns to the Wandering Heroes... I really would love to see the cat Mii and dog Mii working together as a sword-fighting team with magic powers.
I know you mean :cyclops:

Though I would prefer this guy:

:love:

I would like to see a leak with a wandering hero in it :3

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Miis are in Mario Kart, right? It would be cool if they could summon a cart from the game as their side special move. The up special move could be something from Pilotwings. Mii have a lot of potential to be an interesting character.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm sure Ridley is playable this time ;)

Here you are
Palutena is playable
Geno is not playable
Sami is an assist trophy
Miiverse is a new stage"
Oh thats a great rumor what killed it before is it because the smash logo disguised what character really owned the arena

By the way yes I think ridley is playable

As a matter of fact little mac getting confirmed helped ridley even more

(To explain this little mac is more loved and requested in the west more than japan and ridley is more requested in the west)

So sakurai might be listen to the worlds ideas now not just japan THE WORLD

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I know you mean :cyclops:

Though I would prefer this guy:

:love:

I would like to see a leak with a wandering hero in it :3
You should check out this support thread for the Wandering Heroes. I started supporting the Wandering Heroes ever since I saw the Find Mii stage confirmed for the 3DS version... though we are most likely getting the generic Mii... I support Mii, too... I just want the Wandering Heroes more... and yes, I would love to see a leak with Wandering Heroes. :love:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman
a Pac-Man stage would give away Pac-Man.

stages have been predicting newcomers, mario galaxy and now the punch-out ring stage have both predicted newcomers.

pyrosphere i believe will be a ridley stage because of this AND sakurai hyping up the "enemy from samus past" AND sakurai pointing out things in stages (toon link) can become characters AND stages can change (little mac punch out ring stage), my guess is ridley will be like this and replaced with some OTHER form of ridley when unlocked/revealed whatever.

Palutena has a very good leak with the picture AND we have seen her highlighted as that statue of her in the Kid Icarus stage, so again feels like she's going to happen.

Then there is the pilotwings stage with wii resort representation and that pic of the Find Mii boss and possibly stage on the 3DS so Mii's have stage representation. Because we have Megaman,WFT,Villager, AND Mac PLUS Mii's having a stage...I'm putting my bet on the "Sal Romano E3 wii fit trainer leak- whatever we're calling it now" AND namco already working on the game I believe Pac-Man is extremely likely.

so to recap: Mii, Palutena, Ridley, Pac-Man.
These are the characters I'm putting my bets on based on leaks and the way things have been going.
Toad is reconfirmed I guess

Gaxel

Smash Ace
What's your reasoning for this?

Where did Sakurai say that there won't be any more Mario newcomers after Rosalina?
Couldn't find it to be honest but if I remember clearly, he said no more Mario characters. He has an interview with Nintendo Power upon Brawl's release regarding character selection. He doesn't want that many characters from a given series. So, Having six Mario characters would be really far-fetched because, there are series that are quite popular with only one or two characters representing them. Like: Metroid, Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem.

If I were to say what was reasonable or not, I'd say Kirby, Metroid, Kid Icarus and Zelda are all due for a new character. They'll probably add more LoZ or Pokemon characters to match the five character of the Mario IP.

Adding six Mario characters would be absurd. The leaks saying Ghirahim is a newcomer and/or Mewtwo is returning are more compelling.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Couldn't find it to be honest but if I remember clearly, he said no more Mario characters. He has an interview with Nintendo Power upon Brawl's release regarding character selection. He doesn't want that many characters from a given series. So, Having six Mario characters would be really far-fetched because, there are series that are quite popular with only one or two characters representing them. Like: Metroid, Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem.

If I were to say what was reasonable or not, I'd say Kirby, Metroid, Kid Icarus and Zelda are all due for a new character. They'll probably add more LoZ or Pokemon characters to match the five character of the Mario IP.

Adding six Mario characters would be absurd. The leaks saying Ghirahim is a newcomer and/or Mewtwo is returning are more compelling.
6 Mario characters does sound a little "absurd" but an interview from Brawl's release is EXTREMELY close to the "outdated" line as Sakurai has been known to change his mind time after time (remember when he said he didn't want any Animal Crossing characters?).

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

I'd just want to throw out there that the Kirby series doesn't have anymore characters that are notable enough to be playable characters. Kirby, Metaknight and DDD are the three main characters and everyone else is fairly far behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom