• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I legitimately tried to look for some, but everything was either for Palutena, obviously fake rosters, and, ironically, links to this very thread.

Maybe something interesting will pop up in tomorrow's PotD at least?
Hopefully it is mewtwo, so we get lot's of hype, kill 90 percent of the rumors and just to have mewtwo back.

Espio264

Smash Ace
I know I'm late to the party about the Falco picture, and it's clearly fake, but I will give the creator praise for their rad Falco art, believable or not.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I dont know why everyone thinks its a boxing ring. I always thought it was a wrestling ring since it has all those fireworks and that giant screen...
A wrestling ring has three ropes. A boxing ring has four ropes.

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
This topic could use some more rumors so I'll post one!

My friend at Namco Bandai told me this new item in the game. It's a gumball that turns the player into meguca. Becoming meguca allows you to kill witches! However, you can become a witch yourself, and lose a stock!

D

Deleted member

Any rumor about Mewtwo being announced tomorrow?

If not I declare that Mewtwo most definitely has a slight chance at possibly being revealed tomorrow.

CosmicKirby

Smash Apprentice

If not I declare that Mewtwo most definitely has a slight chance at possibly being revealed tomorrow.
On a similar token, if he isn't revealed tomorrow do you think that hurts his chances a bit?

I think a lot of the "leaks" are scared to make their way out of the woodwork now that Lucario rocked the boat a bit. And I think any real leaks are either being suppressed because the Palutena one came to light, or they're actually fake and have become disheartened that they won't be as hyped up as said possibly fake leak.

D

Deleted member

On a similar token, if he isn't revealed tomorrow do you think that hurts his chances a bit?
No, I don't think so, he/she will still have a chance.
I think a lot of the "leaks" are scared to make their way out of the woodwork now that Lucario rocked the boat a bit. And I think any real leaks are either being suppressed because the Palutena one came to light, or they're actually fake and have become disheartened that they won't be as hyped up as said possibly fake leak.
It does seem that way, or that all the leaks are fake. They're only made on the weekends, if you haven't noticed. Or at least usually, then it goes quiet for a week.

i posted my comment after you posted yours i didnt see it till after i posted
lol just playing around :)

Godking123

Smash Journeyman

I hope he his, but I have a strong doubt in my mind. We all know it is going to be something completely unrelated. Hope is all we can have :urg:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I'm going to ask again. What assist character confirmation would not only send fans into tears but thoroughly crush leaks as much as a character confirmation?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I hope he his, but I have a strong doubt in my mind. We all know it is going to be something completely unrelated. Hope is all we can have :urg:
It'll probably go like:
"Pic of the Day. It's Mewtwo's birthday today, so we'd like to commemorate by introducing Mew as a fighter!"

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
why the hell are we even trying to determine what's in the tv you guys are like magical flies that have to examine every little tiny detail and sometimes it's great and sometimes it makes me hate 70 pages of palutena talk.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I liked this thread when it was a bit more calmer, before the Palutena leak. Time changes all I guess :(
It was a magical time, a time where we talked about Leaks and ... and Rumors!

I'm just messing, I just feel the topic dilutes way too often.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I liked this thread when it was a bit more calmer, before SuperMii came along. Time changes all I guess :(
It was a magical time, a time where we talked about Leaks and ... and Rumors!

I'm just messing, I just feel the topic dilutes way too often.
Quite. But thats only because the Palutena leak was undoubtedly one of the best leaks yet.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I could see him doing something like "Mew is a pokeball pokemon! He has a relative who's birthday it is today, oh ho ho." Also a completely unrelated pic, I could see that too.

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
We're not getting Mewtwo tomorrow
...That's your cue to give us Mewtwo tomorrow, Sakurai...
But seriously, the Mewtwo speculation is going to get me overhyped for no raisin reason.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It'll probably go like:
"Pic of the Day. It's Mewtwo's birthday today, so we'd like to commemorate by introducing Mew as a fighter!"
Why not? It'll be like Mewtwo, just floatier.
I could see him doing something like "Mew is a pokeball pokemon! He has a relative who's birthday it is today, oh ho ho." Also a completely unrelated pic, I could see that too.
I feel like you guys are trying to avoid the possibilities that he cant be a Pokeball Pokemon....

Dott

Smash Ace
Any newcomer has been revealed without a Nintendo Direct or in a PotD? Yeah, i know there are not a lot of newcomers, but i'm just asking.

Also, any character has been confirmed because any type of anniversary?

I mean, Diamond/Pearl was released in september and lucario has confirmed in January 31th. So, what the anniversary has to do?

The Legend of Zelda February/ Zelda December.
Wind Waker December/ Toon Link September.
FE April/ Marth November.

We'll get another Pokemon picture celebrating the Pokebank :troll:

Last edited:

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
I am confused, what does everyone mean by his birthday? Wouldn't his birthday be the Japanese release of Red and Blue? That is February 27th, and I could easily see Trainer or Jiggs released on that day instead.

Edit: Just looked it up, guess canonically February 6th is his birthday my bad. :awesome: Even still I wouldn't get my hopes up guys, Sakurai completely skipped over the IC's anniversary so I have my doubts he would acknowledge a little in game thing like that.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
We're not getting Mewtwo tomorrow
...That's your cue to give us Mewtwo tomorrow, Sakurai...
But seriously, the Mewtwo speculation is going to get me overhyped for no raisin reason.
Believe me I think that's whats going to happen

The best theory is mew getting confirmed as a pokeball pokemon but hint mewtwo in the quote (it's not my theory)

I am confused, what does everyone mean by his birthday? Wouldn't his birthday be the Japanese release of Red and Blue? That is February 27th, and I could easily see Trainer or Jiggs released on that day instead.
Because in red and blue ( green) one of the diaries in the mansion states that Mew gave birth to Mewtwo one February 6.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Any newcomer has been revealed without a Nintendo Direct or in a PotD? Yeah, i know there are not a lot of newcomers, but i'm just asking.

Also, any character has been confirmed because any type of annyversary?
Peach may be the closest one we have, she was announced the day before the 28th anniversary of Super Mario Bros for the Famicon.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Mewtwo will not be revealed tomorrow. If he is, I will put "Icedoesnthelp is so much smarter than me, and I was completely wrong about Mewtwo." on my sig. But I'll only do that if you put "Slick Wylde is a sexy beast" as yours if you're wrong ;)

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I dont know why everyone thinks its a boxing ring. I always thought it was a wrestling ring since it has all those fireworks and that giant screen...
Because it of the number of ropes on the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom