• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropkick JD

Unexpected Smash God
"It doesn't have a character I want, so I don't believe it. However, any character I don't want is a wasted slot."
Really?

Oh, and I can't tell if this guys is serious or not. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68795020
-Someone else just posted it-
Actually, no. Not really. But if you really want to try to call me on a joke? Let's debate. Don't just shove it off either, I know some people here did that before.

See, in reality. As long as the game is still fun, it'll be fine. For the record, I never believe leaks. Sorry to inform every person here that. I just have fun watching them pop up. But in the talk of King K Rool making it in, it's more so that I have faith.

I have faith in Sakurai that he isn't a total jack ass to completely skip out putting in a character that's been demanded for the past three games. I have faith he wouldn't just ignore Ridley again, in exchange of putting in something completely stupid like the Mii. I have faith that he wouldn't skip out on Palutena for a ****ing Mii. I don't give a damn how many people say "Well, you only say that because you don't want him in." It's me speaking the damn truth. This isn't a character debate. This is me saying it'd be pure asinine at this point for any leak to ignore fan favorites in exchange for the Mii. The same thing is, they have this fascination over the Mii's. I don't know why. But they do, so it's pretty realistic. But I'd rather call it faith.

As for the hate? Not even. I don't hate any character. It's not like I'm actually disregarding leaks because "my favorite character isn't in it.". I'd have no issue with Mii being announced tomorrow.

But it's the fact half these leaks are just disappointing. To the majority of people. There would be tons of fan favorites left out, but including some of the most "What the **** would make you choose that guy?" characters.

To be honest, I'd call it faith they'd be smart enough to stick a Mii mask over the Villager, and go from there. I'd have faith they'd include in arguably the three most wanted [This is going off signatures, off poll results, etc] will appear in the game, i.e. Rool, Ridley, and Palutena.

So yeah, I have some faith left. That's all it comes down to is faith, which I don't know why I still have when it comes to Nintendo but I try to remember the fact they handed out some of my favorite video game memories at one point.

To be fair? By the way. It's not like I'm a huge supporter of Ridley and Palutena. I can think of two other characters I'd much prefer over those two. But leaving out key characters that people are voicing out over on Miiverse, different boards, etc? [I.e. Chrome, Ridley, Palutena, and yes, King K.Rool] would be stupid.[ By the way, I actually hate Chrome and think Paulenta should be saved for a different title. ]And it would need addressed. These people constantly demand what characters they want in, and there's no reason they should be ignored. For a guy who "constantly listens to the fans." it'd be really questionable why those characters are missing.

And sorry for the rant, but if you're really going to try to gander some reputation for calling someone out on a joke, if you couldn't tell by the image, I'll bite. Why the hell not?

And for the record, I do discard leaks when they put in stupid ****. If they honestly think Reggie is making it in because a few people laughed at You Tube videos with him trying to be funny, they don't deserve to be believed in. Might as well just throw in a purple pikmin with a Reggie mask over Ridley, right?

Last edited:

CoryCory

Smash Rookie
Probably the most hilarious leak yet. The forced Engrish doesn't help his case either!

I kinda liked the recent "leak" about past stages, Ice Climbers and a returning Wario & Snake just on the guys defensive attitude rigth from the get-go. It's hard to take it serious just on that (Holy Water and a Belmont of some sort would be pretty cool in Smash), but even the leak alludes to some interesting little things that I'd be fine with.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
true but i guess with a 3rd party it would be a lot different y would u add an item from franchise u don't own then not represent it.and will admit i forgot that item lol.
If Holy Water hurts them...they are...they're...VAMPIRES.

THAT MAKES SENSE. WHEN THEY ARE KNOCKED OFF SCREEN, THEY DIE! Or so we think...

Just like vampires, they keep coming back until you shoot them in the head. Which is why guns are not allowed in Smash Bros.!

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Ha. The whole CGI trailer one is original to say the least. Sounds like he's implying bowser jr (or perhaps toad) and tingle are playable, which while I could understand tingle, I don't believe in another mario newcomer at this point.

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Actually, no. Not really. But if you really want to try to call me on a joke? Let's debate. Don't just shove it off either, I know some people here did that before.

See, in reality. As long as the game is still fun, it'll be fine. For the record, I never believe leaks. Sorry to inform every person here that. I just have fun watching them pop up. But in the talk of King K Rool making it in, it's more so that I have faith.

I have faith in Sakurai that he isn't a total jack *** to completely skip out putting in a character that's been demanded for the past three games. I have faith he wouldn't just ignore Ridley again, in exchange of putting in something completely stupid like the Mii. I have faith that he wouldn't skip out on Palutena for a ****ing Mii. I don't give a damn how many people say "Well, you only say that because you don't want him in." It's me speaking the damn truth. This isn't a character debate. This is me saying it'd be pure asinine at this point for any leak to ignore fan favorites in exchange for the Mii. The same thing is, they have this fascination over the Mii's. I don't know why. But they do, so it's pretty realistic. But I'd rather call it faith.
This is pretty much what I feel. Sakurai's not going to disappoint us again (hopefully). After all, he put in Mega Man and Little Mac for the majority of fans. Ridley's probably next on that list. And if he is, and Sakurai puts him in, it kills the Betternet leak.

Also, I went to GameStop today (picked up Prime Trilogy) and asked the guy at the counter about upcoming Wii U games. MK8 is coming out May 30th (we knew that), Bayonetta 2 is slated for 2014, but Smash Bros. (according to him) wasn't even listed for a release date. He thinks it still might be another year, but it all depends on E3 this year. Speaking of which, he also said he thinks there will be a Direct (which is in favor of Betternet :facepalm:).

I mean, it seems like he was telling the truth but I'm personally not sure. He had to have known some other stuff, but I didn't question further. I'm just hoping the game is released this year, and Nintendo actually does a press conference. Then again, I'm not sure now if any of those are for certain for now.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
This is pretty much what I feel. Sakurai's not going to disappoint us again (hopefully). After all, he put in Mega Man and Little Mac for the majority of fans. Ridley's probably next on that list. And if he is, and Sakurai puts him in, it kills the Betternet leak.

Also, I went to GameStop today (picked up Prime Trilogy) and asked the guy at the counter about upcoming Wii U games. MK8 is coming out May 30th (we knew that), Bayonetta 2 is slated for 2014, but Smash Bros. (according to him) wasn't even listed for a release date. He thinks it still might be another year, but it all depends on E3 this year. Speaking of which, he also said he thinks there will be a Direct (which is in favor of Betternet :facepalm:).

I mean, it seems like he was telling the truth but I'm personally not sure. He had to have known some other stuff, but I didn't question further. I'm just hoping the game is released this year, and Nintendo actually does a press conference. Then again, I'm not sure now if any of those are for certain for now.
A GameStop employee is not a reliable source for information and a video game that hasn't even been released yet. I could work at GameStop and I can tell them with a straight face that *insert character here* is in Smash Bros.

Dropkick JD

Unexpected Smash God

E3 needs to have a release date set. It's... getting kinda old.

Last edited:

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
anybody see some of the reddit posts regarding #freessbb ?, not sure if this should go here or in the snake section, but anyways the general idea /rumor being thrown around is that the reason brawl was not allowed in MLG is because of third party issues. So people are saying theres a problem with either sega or konami allowing it, people are leaning towards the konami side so maybe theres also a tie into snake not being in smash4. anyways disregard if it sounds like bs but i just thought i'd drop it here
I've heard of #freessb for Evo 2014 to get Melee as a game.

Ontopic: The trailer leak one I really like but I doubt it's true. I really like the CGI's and the toad/bowser jr one sounds amazing lol

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
A GameStop employee is not a reliable source for information and a video game that hasn't even been released yet. I could work at GameStop and I can tell them with a straight face that *insert character here* is in Smash Bros.
He actually had to search up Bayonetta 2's release date. I mean, come on. We've all known for the past year that it's coming out this year.
I'm seriously questioning how he got that job now. Lol

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
E3 needs to have a release date set. It's... getting kinda old.
No, he meant Smash Bros. I probably should've said release window.

E3 is June 10th-12th this year.

*sorry for the double post*

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
You know there was a time when I got excited about smash "leaks"....but now it's like people are trying to find them just for the sake of having them. There's barely any theatrics to it any more.

I've always figured the leaks should come to us (be impossible to ignore) rather than us seeking out every single random kid who posts a "leak" on neogaf.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't trying to "gander a reputation" or whatever you mean by that. Don't forget we are simply on a message board.
Why are you so surprised that many of the rumors have fan favorites left out? The roster IS going to have a few fan favorites, but not all of them will be.
You should understand that by now. Just because Sakurai does not include 1 or even 5 fan favorite characters does not mean he is a jackass, or is trying to be. You sound extremely immature and pretentious when you say that. If a character gets in, that characters is not taking someone else's spot (newcomer wise), subjectively speaking. A character is either in or not, and you can see by brawls files that even the left out newcomers were not exactly fan favorites. If Sakurai wan'ts a charcter in, they will be in. It has nothing to do with another characters chances unless he himself orignally wanted them in, stop blaming other characters for the exclusion of another; it sounds selfish. Sakurai has left out characters countless times, but as you can see he's included them in some way or another to compensate for the fans. As assist trophies, stage hazards, bosses, stickers, or trophies. The man is trying his best. He's doing his best to try and cater to everyone, that includes people that aren't just American or Japanese, as well as people of all ages. It's not an easy job, as he's already stressed that his job is working him to the death.

It just sounds like a selfish child getting upset over the fact he hasn't included one of our fan favorites in favor of another character. It will stink if a character I really wan't doesn't make it in, but I know that he is making the game in our best interest. There is SO much more the the game than the characters, which is why they always sell well. Don't let the exclusion of said characters skew you from enjoying the game. Sakurai adds in MegaMan and Little Mac, and that isn't enough to at least make you appreciate him for trying to cater to the fan bases "favorites" enough? I don't want Mii, but I know that Mii is highly recognizable with almost anybody that likes Nintendo, and something almost all of the Wii gen Nintendo fans will be able to notice and recognize. Wii sports was grossing in sales and has shown to be very popular. In the end, he'll never be able to tend to all smash fans because of how diverse it is, and because they will whine no matter how the roster turns out. They'll just want more and more and more and more. Some characters in the roster some people will like, other won't like. This is why the roster will never be perfect. Some people don't even like the "fan favorites". Being a favorite does not get a character a pass to be playable. It stinks that some classics and highly requested won't be playable, but that's just the way it is sometimes. Maybe he's tried and he just couldn't get them to program properly or something. You make it sound like he doesn't try, and he's just trying to spite the fanbase; which is the stupid thing here.

"This is me saying it'd be pure asinine at this point for any leak to ignore fan favorites in exchange for the Mii."
How can you say you don't hate any characters when you just called mii stupid and have been continually demeaning him the entire time? You're contradicting yourself and it's showing. You're biased.
Oh and btw, Reggie/Mii are in the same spot R.O.B was in last year, simply a joke to the community that had a nasty amount of hate until a while after the games release. Characters are a huge part of the game, but not all of it. Whether you like it or not, the game is going to be great because Sakurai has a way of adding in characters that will be appreciated in the long run, even if they're not fan favorites. That's why i'm happy Sakurai is choosing the roster, and not some person on a message board. It would be nice to have every character we are expecting, but where's the uniqueness and fun when you don't get oddball and unique characters like Villager, WFT, Rosalina, R.O.B, etc.

It's waaay off topic but there, I replied to you.

That second 4chan leak is interesting. So do they actually have to buy out individual animators and stuff to create the CGI trailers or something? I don't quite understand what they mean by that.

Last edited:

KayRule

Smash Rookie
A quick and easy tip for spotting a fake "leak" is excess of information!

Looking back on the legitimate Brawl and Melee full roster leaks, they both have something very specific in common. They're just a list of names with no explanation. There's no "Sakurai wanted to add K. Rool, but there was rights issues" or "Sakurai added Balloon Fighter BECAUSE *reasons*". In fact, Melee's infamously listed "Roy", a character whose game had yet to be even announced in Japan, leading some to guess it meant Roy Koopa (or consider the roster false). The leaker didn't explain who Roy was or why he was added to Smash, because he doesn't know. The information is only going to leak out through content translators, people working on magazines or strategy guides, people who are just going to gain access to a list of names, possible description of design if they have access to pictures and nothing more.

For anyone to be close enough to know in-depth information as to who ALMOST got in, or WHY this character was chosen, they'd have to be a lead in the development team or higher up at Nintendo, who aren't going to be in the position to leak information. If anyone claiming to have sensitive information starts going into specific details into "Sakurai's process" for choosing or cutting someone it's pretty safe to say it's fake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Looking back on the legitimate Brawl and Melee full roster leaks, they both have something very specific in common. They're just a list of names with no explanation. There's no "Sakurai wanted to add K. Rool, but there was rights issues" or "Sakurai added Balloon Fighter BECAUSE *reasons*". In fact, Melee's infamously listed "Roy", a character whose game had yet to be even announced in Japan, leading some to guess it meant Roy Koopa (or consider the roster false). The leaker didn't explain who Roy was or why he was added to Smash, because he doesn't know. The information is only going to leak out through content translators, people working on magazines or strategy guides, people who are just going to gain access to a list of names, possible description of design if they have access to pictures and nothing more.

For anyone to be close enough to know in-depth information as to who ALMOST got in, or WHY this character was chosen, they'd have to be a lead in the development team or higher up at Nintendo, who aren't going to be in the position to leak information. If anyone claiming to have sensitive information starts going into specific details into "Sakurai's process" for choosing or cutting someone it's pretty safe to say it's fake.
Cue loads of leaks with just the newcomers and nothing more.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yeah, the more leaks try to explain and justify themselves the less likely they seem to me. You can smell the desperation.

If I was in possession of smash Bros 4 information and was in a position to leak them, I'd just throw them up raw. Not my problem if nobody believes me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Understandable. I never understood why "leakers" want to waste our times with details that doesn't affect us and just get to the damn point.

Just curious: Just how early, before the Melee & Brawl were released respectfully, did the legit leaks pop up?

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
If anyone claiming to have sensitive information starts going into specific details into "Sakurai's process" for choosing or cutting someone it's pretty safe to say it's fake.
  • Mewtwo was the final character "solidified" on the roster (can't be proven)
  • Lucario's Final Smash has not been finalized (can't be proven)
  • Krystal's Final Smash has not been decided yet (can't be proven)
So, does what you're saying apply to these? Because "solidified" seems a little hazy to me.

Last edited:

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Understandable. I never understood why "leakers" want to waste our times with details that doesn't affect us and just get to the damn point.

Just curious: Just how early, before the Melee & Brawl were released respectfully, did the legit leaks pop up?
I think the details are to try and sway people into thinking "hey look how precise this leak is maybe it's legit"

And I too am curious about Melee era leaks

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So, does what you're saying apply to these? Because "solidified" seems a little hazy to me.
I think the term "the last character solidified on the roster" probably means that he's the last character who made it in the game from the priority list, much like Wolf in Brawl and Ganondorf in Melee.

That second 4chan leak is interesting. So do they actually have to buy out individual animators and stuff to create the CGI trailers or something? I don't quite understand what they mean by that.
It's quite common in the video game business that you hire people from outside your company to do such work for you. However, I'm not sure a big company like Nintendo needs that, especially not when they also have Namco Bandai under their belt for this.

Last edited:

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
In order for me to believe a leak...

"I'm a play tester!": Must explain every newcomer moveset in good detail, don't miss anyone ( EX: The leaker forgot Villager or WFT ), at least mention a item we haven't seen (EX: "Fan got a redesign btw" ) and talk about a stage and how they play.

"I'm a translator!": Must tell us the stage name and character (No misspells), and don't mention any behind the scenes stuff that a real translator wouldn't know (EX: "Altus recommend that Sakurai should put in Jack Frost for Eastern fans").

"I work at Nintendo!/My friend work at Nintendo!": Automatic debunk.
No, legit leaks are almost certainly going to be from friends of employees. You think a tester or translator is going to risk their job by posting information themselves? Not a chance. Well, except for Palutena...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know, sometimes I feel like some leaks try too hard to be unique. Like, if you want to separate your fake leak from the other fake leaks, that's fine, but don't go wild, like saying "The game's coming out tomorrow, but we just started development on Character X 5 seconds ago!"

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
You know, sometimes I feel like some leaks try too hard to be unique. Like, if you want to separate your fake leak from the other fake leaks, that's fine, but don't go wild, like saying "The game's coming out tomorrow, but we just started development on Character X 5 seconds ago!"
Well ****! I was just about to post a leak claiming that SSB4 actually came out yesterday, and that all the retail store employees in every country were to busy playing Call of Duty to stock it. Oh and since Pokemon is a Nintendo franchise, TPP (Twitch Plays Pokemon for those not in the know) is a playable character. At first there was a bit of a legal issue with using the name of the popular website Twitch in a character's name, but then they just always abbreviated it, and even modified the narrator to say "TPP" so that Twitch can sue. The awesome thing about this character is you don't actually control him. Instead you using your controller to program anarchy, democracy, or hybrid like systems of using the input of tens of thousands of people from around the world to fight for you. If your internet goes out or you don't have internet, and you pick this character Sakurai will personally come to your house and fix t3h technologies.

But with sharp cookies like you around discarding more credible leaks then mine without even blinking, I guess I shouldn't even bother.

Redmagpie93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redmagpie93
Welcome to the boards! Get ready for a stressful journey! :D

Actually, her pose in the Phantom picture and her pose in the Din's Fire picture are completely different. In the Phantom one, her right arm is sticking out front. In the Din's Fire one, she has her left arm crossed over to her right side. I'd post the pictures, but this is more character discussion than leak discussion, so I just linked them instead. Still, point stands, they're different poses.
My bad, only glanced at the Din's one, but thought the similar'magic casting' pose helped debunk the armor being a stealth ToonZelda tease, making leaks with her less credible
looking again it does look like a fairly similar but mirrored pose but I'll end there to avoid tipping too far into characters discussion

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Is it just me, or have the leaks become more and more boring over the last few months? At the beginning there were quite a few that lasted a while and were fun to speculate on, but anymore every single leak is the epitome of lazy. :glare:

Dropkick JD

Unexpected Smash God
I wasn't trying to "gander a reputation" or whatever you mean by that. Don't forget we are simply on a message board.
Why are you so surprised that many of the rumors have fan favorites left out? The roster IS going to have a few fan favorites, but not all of them will be.
You should understand that by now. Just because Sakurai does not include 1 or even 5 fan favorite characters does not mean he is a *******, or is trying to be. You sound extremely immature and pretentious when you say that. If a character gets in, that characters is not taking someone else's spot (newcomer wise), subjectively speaking. A character is either in or not, and you can see by brawls files that even the left out newcomers were not exactly fan favorites. If Sakurai wan'ts a charcter in, they will be in. It has nothing to do with another characters chances unless he himself orignally wanted them in, stop blaming other characters for the exclusion of another; it sounds selfish. Sakurai has left out characters countless times, but as you can see he's included them in some way or another to compensate for the fans. As assist trophies, stage hazards, bosses, stickers, or trophies. The man is trying his best. He's doing his best to try and cater to everyone, that includes people that aren't just American or Japanese, as well as people of all ages. It's not an easy job, as he's already stressed that his job is working him to the death.

It just sounds like a selfish child getting upset over the fact he hasn't included one of our fan favorites in favor of another character. It will stink if a character I really wan't doesn't make it in, but I know that he is making the game in our best interest. There is SO much more the the game than the characters, which is why they always sell well. Don't let the exclusion of said characters skew you from enjoying the game. Sakurai adds in MegaMan and Little Mac, and that isn't enough to at least make you appreciate him for trying to cater to the fan bases "favorites" enough? I don't want Mii, but I know that Mii is highly recognizable with almost anybody that likes Nintendo, and something almost all of the Wii gen Nintendo fans will be able to notice and recognize. Wii sports was grossing in sales and has shown to be very popular. In the end, he'll never be able to tend to all smash fans because of how diverse it is, and because they will whine no matter how the roster turns out. They'll just want more and more and more and more. Some characters in the roster some people will like, other won't like. This is why the roster will never be perfect. Some people don't even like the "fan favorites". Being a favorite does not get a character a pass to be playable. It stinks that some classics and highly requested won't be playable, but that's just the way it is sometimes. Maybe he's tried and he just couldn't get them to program properly or something. You make it sound like he doesn't try, and he's just trying to spite the fanbase; which is the stupid thing here.

"This is me saying it'd be pure asinine at this point for any leak to ignore fan favorites in exchange for the Mii."
How can you say you don't hate any characters when you just called mii stupid and have been continually demeaning him the entire time? You're contradicting yourself and it's showing. You're biased.
Oh and btw, Reggie/Mii are in the same spot R.O.B was in last year, simply a joke to the community that had a nasty amount of hate until a while after the games release. Characters are a huge part of the game, but not all of it. Whether you like it or not, the game is going to be great because Sakurai has a way of adding in characters that will be appreciated in the long run, even if they're not fan favorites. That's why i'm happy Sakurai is choosing the roster, and not some person on a message board. It would be nice to have every character we are expecting, but where's the uniqueness and fun when you don't get oddball and unique characters like Villager, WFT, Rosalina, R.O.B, etc.

It's waaay off topic but there, I replied to you.

It's not off topic, it's on the topic of leaks.

But about Sakurai choosing.

See, the problem is. King K. Rool has been requested FOR THREE GAMES. The audience grows each game, and there's no denying that. King K Rool has an army. More than ANY other character I've seen. More than Rosalina, more than WFT, more than Mii. You have your WTF inclusions already. Toon Link, WFT, and then Rob or Mr.G&W. A game doesn't need more than three "WTF" characters. Metroid is also long overdue for it's second inclusion, and it definitely deserves one if Star Fox has one and so does Kid Icaurus [If that Palutena leak is true.].

Me and you both know that "ONE CHARACTER DOESN'T JEOPARDIZE ANY CHARACTER" thing is bull ****. It's cut developer time. The time they spend on that character could be spent on another. And it's limited data too. Again, I never said I disliked Mii getting in. I said, I dislike it over the others. It would be asinine, like I said.

When the hell was Dixie ever requested for three games, on that note. That's on a lot of leaked rosters. Answer me that one. There's no way he ignored the King K Rool demand ESPECIALLY when "KROOL" is a stage creator name. It'd be entirely ignorant to not put him in. That's not my opinion. He is a generally loved fan character. I know he can't include them all, but it's getting a bit old.

I agree with most of what you posted in there, actually. A game does need it's "WTF" characters, and it does need a few to throw off guard. But there's some characters you shouldn't ignore who have a wide fan base in all areas. You know what I mean? That's why I'm saying it would be asinine for a Mii to come in, when it could honestly suit itself as an alt for villager.

That's just how I see it though.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591

I talked to my gamestop employee to and they have 5/30/14 as the release date in there systems. I also asked them if they had any inside info for working at gamestop, and he said no gamestop employes just sell games.

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Is it just me, or have the leaks become more and more boring over the last few months? At the beginning there were quite a few that lasted a while and were fun to speculate on, but anymore every single leak is the epitome of lazy. :glare:
Totally agree with this. Now we just get character prediction lists the have the word leak in the title.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Totally agree with this. Now we just get character prediction lists the have the word leak in the title.
Then it will be right and we all thought it was a real leak... Then when the next smash comes out the same guy will claim to have info but will troll all of us with his "cuts"

KayRule

Smash Rookie

Melee's leaked only a bit after it was first shown off, roughly 3-4 months before release (the period of actual announcement and release was much shorter than Brawl or this ones). Brawl was at least 7 months before release, was posted on NeoGAF. Alot of people thought it was fake because it had ROB - who was just shown as a generic enemy for SSE - and "Toon" Link, which people didn't think he would be referred to by. If they do plan to make a 2014 release, the rosters most likely been finalized for awhile and there very well could be a legitimate leak out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom