• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Official Tournament: Character Selection Thread

Did you get your preferred character...? (Do not answer until you have received one. Duh...)

• Yes!

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • No...

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Eh...at least I got a character I like!

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyquake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirbyquake
3DS FC
0430-8315-5741
May I please switch my character(Fox) with HolderoftheHeel's character(Bowser Jr.)? It's fine if you cant tho

AuraBreak

Smash Apprentice
These are the people who got in.
aCaptainNorris
LckyAce
PowerFungryFool
SuperMii3D
Speedshocker
fearlessleader
dd_ray
WernerHerzog
Hibiki_
Gameshow349
RCyclone
Raijinken
PinkPuffBall
KoiKazma
Finsom25
NivinyaFate
XavierSoup
CloudX128
ThatWasPeachy
yahooda
kboyrulez12345
YurWill
LinkedKnight
Ceadda
JJJAGUAR
AoiKakesu
djl12328
ebr64
D3RK_
Themandme
Kirbyquake
Spirst
RascalTC
Squirvizard
Xhyrri
magnobssed

These people did not.
Angelglory
nnnitsuj
AuraBreak
nnnightshade
HawaiianPunch
pikafire
Mask0Gears
Ninja95
HolderoftheHeel
Jexulus

If your character is on the list, but you did not make it into the challonge board, you will be removed and replaced. As for those who did make it, please PM me the character you want. (If you're not in the list. Ty.)
Thank you for clearing this up. Good luck to the people participating!!!

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
I'm on the waiting list, but I'll list my characters anyway, in case someone drops out:

Challonge: Jexulus
1. Mario 2. Charizard 3. Bowser 4. Dr. Mario 5. Lucario

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
I'm on the waiting list, but I'll list my characters anyway, in case someone drops out:

Challonge: Jexulus
1. Mario 2. Charizard 3. Bowser 4. Dr. Mario 5. Lucario
I believe he said he will PM you then you can choose (Though Im confused as much as everyone else is)

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Awww I missed it! I just got online.

Yeah, was one of the people that was for the idea on the original thread in the first place.

Gah, oh well, next time.

But anyways, anyone want to just have friendly battles anyways?

Good practice.

Last edited:

nnnitsuj

Smash Cadet
NNID
nnnitsuj
3DS FC
1693-1966-8371
Yeah same wish I got in. There still is a waiting list and some of the people may drop out, who knows?

hiramsthoughts

Smash Apprentice
1. Luigi
2. Donkey
3. Peach

Pleeeeease

Edit: Challonge nickname is the same as here

Last edited:

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
Don't worry guys for the people who haven't gotten in. C Falcon might increase the number of participants once he get's back, so be sure to stick around if you still want to compete.

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
Just to let everyone know:

You had to quickly sign up on Challonge first which all spots were taken within a minute or so. This thread is for the people to choose which character they are if they were one of the lucky few who signed up first.

AuraBreak

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry guys for the people who haven't gotten in. C Falcon might increase the number of participants once he get's back, so be sure to stick around if you still want to compete.
By my luck i'll be asleep when he comes back and boom all spots filled haha

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What a mess.

Wasn't the idea of more entrants brought up earlier? What ever happened to that?

Sonovin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonovin
3DS FC
2466-3203-5587
Ok everyone, I think some people posted their character choice before signing up. If your name is not in the Challonge but your character is selected- please let me know.
Ohhh little mac is free?!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Ok guys, I got everyone who wasn't in the Challonge bracket out.
Now, I'm still missing some people who haven't claimed characters yet....I need them to PM me asap.
Also, if you see a character you like, and would like me to swap it for you, PM me as well. Ty.

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed
I though C Norris was playing Falcon??
No.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In hindsight it's confusing this is going underway without the actual host involved.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
It would be much easier to check over the character list if everyone's smashboards name was the same as their challonge name

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
My condolences to the people who chose unlockable characters and will thus likely not have as much practice pre-tourney as I will. :dazwa:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I didn't get Toon Link. Lol probably gonna end up with Mario or something. Good luck to you, too!

EDIT: The irony is that one of the reasons I was so eager to take Toon Link was that I thought no-one would want him. Unlike my other main preference, Robin, who I know is one of the most popular characters in the entire roster.
I actually just realized that, but then I got into a League of Legends Match so I didn't bother to post! xD

My friend said "that char-char is gonna rek your face". (he like Charizard)

I really wanted Greninja. He's going to be my main in Smash 4, but someone beat me to the bunch...damn, CURSE YOU SPIRST!

Anyways, yeah, good luck and have fun! I'm playing to win, but I won't take it very seriously if I lose... I hope. I'll just prepare myself for when the time comes. I really am confident and believe I have a good chance to place mid-high, but we'll see, there's a lot of players and I don't know their individual skill levels, but I am confident in my Pika being a solid pick.

I'll just be practicing Pika in For Glory to get a feel for the other characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom