• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sreb walks in

Sreb

Smash Rookie
Helllo, my name is Sam but my username is Sreb. Playing Melee whenever I was younger and now coming back in the scene I really want to get better at this game. I don't know how to L-Cancel or Wave Dash yet but I will soon enough.

My Main on Melee is Ice Climbers

My Main on N64 is Samus even though I haven't played it in a while. It may change soon.

Not sure if going to a smash tournament would be worth it for me to go right now because I'm not very good. but I would still like to experience hanging out with people and just play smash all day.

Other than Smash Bros. I'm starting to collect old video games as well (Nintendo only).

I also play League of Legends. I'm actually good at LoL and 1v1 me cause I'll pwn ya nerd ign: Mecha Penguin

I feel that people have to write their personal stories and such but I'm not gonna. If you are in Arkansas and playing Smash hit me up on the forums and I'll come play ya, end of story.

Love, Sam

P.S. *Smooches*

P.S.S. I'M NOT GAY

P.S.S.S. hi

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Welcome to SWF :p

I don't think not being very good yet should hold you back from going to tournaments and such. I played Melee for the first time the night before my first Melee tournament and I still had a really good time. The communities at Smash tourneys for the most part are really chill, and a lot of the time experienced players will give advice to the inexperienced rather than criticize them or whatever. Besides, most people are there simply to just be able to play anyways.

You should check out the Regional Zones forum, you'll be able to find other people from Arkansas to play with there should you want to.

Good luck / have fun~ :teemo:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome!

Like Gatlin mentioned, you can still go to tournaments and have a good time although you may not win. As a newbie to the competitive scene, it's best to simply go in with the mindset of wanting the experience and seeking to get better by playing different people with a number of playstyles you may not be used to.

Wish you the best :)

Top Bottom