• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squids spotted on Smashboards?!

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
It looks great in the default setting, but it's really relaxing in the "Project M" board settings which you can change through Preferenced.

D

Deleted member

Huh, Squidboards is a thing for real. I thought it was a sequel to Shaqboards as yet another elaborate April Fools joke (a late one at that), but it's the real deal. If you're into Splatoon, that's great.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Looks like someone was so excited about Splatoon they decided to put those on. Can't blame them, though.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Why? Like, I just see so much more potential in other characters that are more worth deserving of a spot in the game. Maybe its because I have no interest in splatoon but I'd rather them put time into a different character
I can see your point. Maybe they would fit in Smash 5 better, once the game is already established. I want to see them in Sm4sh because 1., it would be great promotion. Melee was the game that made Fire Emblem popular in the Americas due to Marth and Roy. Having an Inkling would be great promotion for Splatoon, thus generating hype for the game. 2., I just think they'd be really innovative characters. Having the various styles of paint based guns and melee weapons would be cool visually, and maybe they could even add a fun and/or new mechanic. (Maybe the paint would cover the battle field? Maybe all of his/her attacks do splash damage from both sides via paint splashing around?). They could even do a dash and perhaps even aerials with their squid form. They could have a lot of fun with alt colors too. Could you imagine if all the alt colors were costumes from Splatoon?

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
This is OBVIOUSLY Nintendo working with SmashBoards to present Inkling DLC in the best way possible.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Am I the only one not really interested in Splatoons at all? Probably.
Of course you are. You're an incredibly special person with an incredibly unique opinion that absolutely no one else has. You are the only one not interested in "Splatoons."

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
You've gotta be squiddin' me. Smashboards was infiltrated by these inklings for creatures? Why, I bet I could've smashed their kneecaps eight times over.

I'm so sorry.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So let me get this straight, "Squids" are invading Smash-bords? So Shaq invades Smash-boards, now "Squids" are invading Smash-boards. I wonder what's next?

StriderSean

Smash Cadet
NNID
RagnarokSeraph
3DS FC
1332-8232-6969
So let me get this straight, "Squids" are invading Smash-bords? So Shaq invades Smash-boards, now "Squids" are invading Smash-boards. I wonder what's next?
Either Reflector Shines for Star Fox Wii U, Triforces for Legend of Zelda Wii U, Monado Arts for Xenoblade Chronicles X, or Pokeballs for Pokken Fighters.

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
I think it's offering us knock off amiibos..
You know...
morth.mp4

Top Bottom