• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squids spotted on Smashboards?!

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
First Shaqboards, now this? What's next, it goes 200CC and everything scrolls by really fast involuntarily?
i'm waiting.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Dang I honestly never thought Splatoons had such a good fan base. This only means Splatoons shouldn't go Sonic 06 on us like it ain't no thing, but considering it's efforts, like it will do that in the first place.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
The squids are here! When i first saw them swimming about i was more than a little surprised though xD Go inkvasion!

Wolfspectre

ProSpectator
I'm guessing the "squids" are here to gather as much information about the smash community to see in what way they could best make an apesrance in smash 4.,

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Squids be squidy. (I don't know what to say here. Also, I found a squid around the top of the page)

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
Was this supposed to be their official anouncement of squidboards.com?
Cuz I didn't even realize that til I looked up the PM social thread and Warchamp7 said it there.

For those like me who didn't know, like myself until 10 seconds ago.
AlphaZealot has made a new website just like smashboards but for the upcoming game splatoon, helped run by Rapture and Warchamp7
This is going to be good..
If it was a surprise for a later post... My B

I'm so hype I am signing up now!!!

Last edited:

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
This is awesome! I'd love for this sort of thing to be a normal addition.

Darrman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darrman
3DS FC
4785-6377-6170
GUYS WE NEED TO BEWARE THE INKLINGS! Or else we'll be inked for all time. And mushrooms won't cure it!

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I saw this a short time after waking up and was so confused. Either way, it's a neat little touch!

D

Deleted member

Alright. But if you own a mid / low-end device, the site might crash for you. :troll:

Is this the sequel to Shaqboards?

Top Bottom