• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Break Social Salem, OR Tourney 03/28/07 Attention! CHANGES MADE!!!

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Tudios: Dude, you own at Naruto. No, really, I can't even explain how much better you are than me at that game. Anyways, I think i'm going to get the third one over an Xbox live membership, the way you explained it made it sound so fun.

Duke: I didn't even play you one time. I guess you were scared of me.

T0mmy: You r0xx, you taught me like 3 combos and I 3 stocked you twice. But then I told you to actually play and I think you 4 stocked me. GGs.

T!mmy: I didn't play you at all, too bad. I can't believe you got 2nd place. You got robbed.

Exodia: I think I won our supposed-to-be moneymatch, that was funny because we didn't get kicked off. I think Marth is my main now, screw Falco.

Zapdos: Nice button-mashing against me in Naruto, you won a few rounds off that, you were pulling off insane combos too. Luck.

Aftermath: I didn't play you at all either, that's why I really wanted to go up to Portland with you guys and smash it up all weekend. Too bad for the whole "My mom doesn't know you well enough" The thing is, they never take the time to get to know people, so that excuse is ********. Maybe next time, I doubt it though.

Juce: ^^Look up at Aftermath's shoutout^^

Locals: You guys suck. Seriously. You couldn't even get me to 50% and I 4 stocked you. give up.

BattleCrist: I'm going up to Idaho sometime this Summer, you should come to my uncle's house and we'll play smash all day. Bring some people.

I think that about covers it. Waiting for your guys' shoutouts too.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Holiday, I didn't get robbed, Jesse's Falcon is too good. I learned some things to practice, which is always the best thing to win from a tournament, regardless of placing. And don't tell people to give up, joking or not. We can do friendlies next time we see each other.

Exodia/Zapdos: You guys did an excellent job running the tournament. There were plenty of TVs & Cubes, matches went smoothly, and I really have no complaints. The bosc pears were greatly appreciated, by the way. It was nice seeing you guys again, and fun meeting the Salem players.

Battlecrist aka Idaho: Nice seeing you, thanks for coming to a tournament and playing with us Oregon Smashers. Potato-Controllers are cool.

t0mmy: Quit quitting and have fun for once. Teamsies next tournament? Lol.

Ken & Isai: too bad you didn't randomly show up. :-D

Tudios: is too good @ Naruto.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ummm shout outs or something.

T!mmy: I didn't get to play you as much as i wanted to but the few games we played were fun.

T0mmy: I played you a good amount and they were all pretty much fun matches.

Exodia/Zapdos: Im not going to lie i dont remember which one of you was which but i know i played both of you so GGs.

Aftermath/Juce: You guys are to good and fvcking funny as heIl to hang out with ill be sure to hit you guys up for some smash next time im in OR.

Duke: It was fun playing you but you should have MM'd me for more than a buck

Doc: You should have MM'd me but its cool and just PM me or something when you in Idaho and ill see what i can do if your in a city close to Idaho Falls, and if i still live there over the summer.

Other kids/people i didn't put above: i dont know how many of you i played but i had fun in most of the games i played so it couldnt have been bad.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
sH0uT oUTS!!!!

Timmy: Great matches, you gave me some good advice on moves to use against Falco. You and Tommy make a great duo, and I enjoyed our team matches. Thanks for bringing your labtop, it's so much easier than drawing out brackets

Tommy: I didn't get to play you, but it was fun talking with you

Aftermath/Juce: I didn't get a chance to play you either. I wanted to MM you and give you free monies. Oh well, nice talking with you though, and I will try to make it up to TANG.

BC: Great MM, you have a great fox. Your going to have to train me with fox one day alright?

Tudios: Fun friendlies, thanks for coming to the tourney.

Duke/Doc: We need to start a Salem Crew, and train so Salem's not the weakest at all the tourney's. Oh and Duke, don't you know you are not supposed to take liqour from strangers?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Edit: Results up. I just realized that only one set was played in Doubles Finals. Oh well.

Doubles:

Click here for brackets
1. Team Rocket (Aftermath & Juce)
2. Super Smash Twins (t!mmy & t0mmy)
3. DMIdaho (DMStudios & Battlecrist)
4. West Coast Fatties (Zapdos & Exodia)
5. Sir Smash-a-Lot
5. Zombie Jesus
7. ASP
7. The Planeteers

Singles:

Click here for brackets
1. Juce
2. t!mmy
3. Aftermath
4. Idaho aka Battlecrist
5. t0mmy
5. DMStudios
7. Zapdos
7. Duke
9. Exodia
9. Doc Holiday
9. Brock
9. Nexus
13. Cody

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
ZAPDOS SHOUT OUTS NOW

Also, I would like everyone to know that I was seventh and Duke was eight, making me the victor of dearest Salem. Number One.

Shoutouts from Zapdos.

To everyone: Thank you all for your cooperation in helping me to provide a positive tournament environment. The entirety of the tournament run much smoother than I expected and I only have all the participants and staff to thank. I couldn't have done it without you.

Exodia(Aaron): We had the tubular team matches, but there is definetly room for coordination training, sorry about the team KOs!!! :D :D :D

Juce: I will skateboard money match you RACING only ;D next time you come to town. I have a route planned out, and you can pick one as well so that it is even. Just so you know, it's an uphill course about 4 miles long, so work on your stamina :D

t!mmy: What a sport! A graceful winner indeed, I appreciate that you are merciful to the locals, they need the encouragement.

Aftermath/T0mmy: Thank you * infinity for doing brackets! You guys are the rockin' staff. Like old school. Aftermath, you best mack out for the ladies. You need to look fly, I'll hook you up with the pimp shirts next time you come for the honies. T0mmy, I really did enjoy our singles matches the most. It was nothing short of pure excitement for me to fight such a skilled player.

Battlecrist: You four stocked me three times :D Do not be a stranger, I at least can benefit from experience playing against you.

DMStudios: I got to play you in a friendly and teams too I think, let us do a one on one next time, huh?

Duke: You goof! I can hold my liquor.

Doc Holiday: Dorien, one day, when you become a man, you will have a car and not a mother. Then, you will be able to smash to your fullest desires.

Nexus: You do not have internet.

I know I missed some people! I tried as hard as I could, but to everyone else, thank you for your participation.

I have unconfirmed rumors that Nexus wishes to hold a tournament in a few months. Perhaps more on this later.

Top Bottom