• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Lol, meant how they play in all the MUs.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So over at the Ganondorf boards, we have a tier list ranking players based on tourney results and how they
How they what? How they... what?!?! The suspense is killing me!!!!!111!!!!1 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Edit: ...i always get ninja'd... QQ... disregard this...

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So, is anyone here gonna main Mewtwo? :troll:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Going to school in the US is very different from here in Australia. Back when I went to school, I went to primary school from reception - year 7, then high school for years 8 - 12. After I went to University then studied further education at a place called CDW.

I hated high school. I never got bullied or picked on, but I went to an all-girl's school. The bitchiness went through the roof. I remember some girls would spit on each other, then one day during lunch a group of them were going to have a huge punch out on the oval at half-time. The teachers all rushed down to break it up. Since I'm only half Australian, I have super pale skin. I remember one day going to school in shorts (which was big thing for me) and I overheard one of the girls calling me abnormal for having pale skin. :/

I kept to myself during my last few years. It turned out the 'friends' I had were just awful and didn't care about me in the slightest. After year 10 they turned very nasty. Half of them today are either pregnant, or busy drinking themselves stupid every night. One of my old friends has 3 kids.

Leaving high school was a happy day for me. I was pretty depressed back then. Today, I'm much happier.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Well when mewtwo drops I will be testing crap out extensively. Like bowser testing. Which is a lot.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
So, is anyone here gonna main Mewtwo? :troll:
Only time will tell since nobody has actually tried him in this game yet and seen if he meshes well with them.I probably will because i loved his melee playstyle and would've mained him if his weaknesses weren't so overtly glaring.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Going to school in the US is very different from here in Australia. Back when I went to school, I went to primary school from reception - year 7, then high school for years 8 - 12. After I went to University then studied further education at a place called CDW.

I hated high school. I never got bullied or picked on, but I went to an all-girl's school. The *****iness went through the roof. I remember some girls would spit on each other, then one day during lunch a group of them were going to have a huge punch out on the oval at half-time. The teachers all rushed down to break it up. Since I'm only half Australian, I have super pale skin. I remember one day going to school in shorts (which was big thing for me) and I overheard one of the girls calling me abnormal for having pale skin. :/

I kept to myself during my last few years. It turned out the 'friends' I had were just awful and didn't care about me in the slightest. After year 10 they turned very nasty. Half of them today are either pregnant, or busy drinking themselves stupid every night. One of my old friends has 3 kids.

Leaving high school was a happy day for me. I was pretty depressed back then. Today, I'm much happier.
I am really pale myself, which has unfortunately led to some "basement dweller" jokes etc. :/

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Reading (and experiencing) all this school stuff is making me regret not leaving home to become a Pokémon trainer 8 years ago...

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
btw if you ever do fight me with customs on, keep in mind i have some of the most brutal custom characters of all time:

all sword characters with 200 power
little mac with critical hit
captain falcon with barely any landing lag
sonic with 200 SANIC SPOOD
and all the custom specials in the game.

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow

I hated high school. I never got bullied or picked on, but I went to an all-girl's school. The *****iness went through the roof. I remember some girls would spit on each other, then one day during lunch a group of them were going to have a huge punch out on the oval at half-time. The teachers all rushed down to break it up. Since I'm only half Australian, I have super pale skin. I remember one day going to school in shorts (which was big thing for me) and I overheard one of the girls calling me abnormal for having pale skin. :/

Oh that's so sad.. I'm sorry :( I'm glad things are looking up for you though! Luckily a simple character has brought us all together and has enabled us to help one another out and things of that nature. I mean, I haven't been here long, but I can tell that a lot of the people on here are genuine, and like to keep peace and happiness :)

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
btw if you ever do fight me with customs on, keep in mind i have some of the most brutal custom characters of all time:

all sword characters with 200 power
little mac with critical hit
captain falcon with barely any landing lag
sonic with 200 SANIC SPOOD
and all the custom specials in the game.
Pfffffft. My custom DK with the Dong-nado will destroy all in its path!

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I am really pale myself, which has unfortunately led to some "basement dweller" jokes etc. :/
Ughh.... I can relate.

Once my old boss at my old job put her arm beside mine and went 'look at the difference'
I was tempted to tell her to **** off.

Other people have asked me why I don't just tan. I reply that I have better things to do than make my body a target for skin cancer and melanomas. Or make my skin orange. I'm happy the way I am.

I used to be to self-conscious that people would stare at me if I went out in shorts, but as I got older I realised nobody cares. I'll go to the beach now, and nobody stares even though I'm literally the whitest person there. Most Australians are tan. I'm super white with red/black hair.

Oh that's so sad.. I'm sorry :( I'm glad things are looking up for you though! Luckily a simple character has brought us all together and has enabled us to help one another out and things of that nature. I mean, I haven't been here long, but I can tell that a lot of the people on here are genuine, and like to keep peace and happiness :)
It's alright :) Mewtwo was actually what got me out of my depression back then. Since then I've just loved the cat.

Last edited:

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Ughh.... I can relate.

Once my old boss at my old job put her arm beside mine and went 'look at the difference'

Other people have asked me why I don't just tan. I reply that I have better things to do than make my body a target for skin cancer and melanomas. Or make my skin oranage. I'm happy the way I am.

I used to be to self-conscious that people would stare at me if I went out in shorts, but as I got older I realised nobody cares. I'll go to the beach now, and nobody stares even though I'm literally the whitest person there. Most Australians are tan. I'm super white with red/black hair.

It's alright :) Mewtwo was actually what got me out of my depression back then. Since then I've just loved the cat.
My brother is by far the palest in my family. His trumpet section gave him the name 'Ghost Rider'. When he asked why, his section leader replied "Because your so ****in' white!"

Fun fact: He gets sunburnt in an approx. 5 minute exposure. Also, when he sunburns, he just becomes paler or gets another freckle.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ughh.... I can relate.

Other people have asked me why I don't just tan. I reply that I have better things to do than make my body a target for skin cancer and melanomas. Or make my skin oranage. I'm happy the way I am.

Hello? White with red/black hair?

Bruh, that sounds so cool and nothing someone should ever be ashamed of :surprised: :chuckle:

And this is coming from someone who is half Fijian, half Aussie :p

So is the red part of your hair like a streak on one side or what?

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Be proud of your paleness comrade. it was once a sign of nobility you know.(i also will never understand why places like america for example glorify tans so much. Especially those things that make ones skin orange.. ech..)

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Fun fact: He gets sunburnt in an approx. 5 minute exposure. Also, when he sunburns, he just becomes paler or gets another freckle.
Sounds exactly like me.

Hello? White with red/black hair?

Bruh, that sounds so cool and nothing someone should ever be ashamed of :surprised: :chuckle:

And this is coming from someone who is half Fijian, half Aussie :p

So is the red part of your hair like a streak on one side or what?
No, the top half of my hair is red, and the underside of it is black. I need to get it recoloured. My natural colour is brown, but literally everybody thinks red is my natural colour because of my ethnicity. XD A lot of people tell me it suits me.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I can't tan at all for some reason. I've always been this pale. I used to mind, but nowadays I find it kinda cool. :p

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Be proud of your paleness comrade. it was once a sign of nobility you know.(i also will never understand why places like america for example glorify tans so much. Especially those things that make ones skin orange.. ech..)
America glorifies tanned skin? Since when was being brown a good thing here? Lol.

3 days for you lol. 2 days for us. :)
If you get it before the US I hope you can find a way to stream it!

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I look like a completely average Asian-American. There is no trait that defines me. Black hair, brown eyes, everyday skin color, etc. :chuckle:

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I'm of eastern european descent. I don't tan, i burn.@Orvo: well the cancerous tanning market is booming and so many of the celebrities get these fake tans...
it's a double standard, i know.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Sounds exactly like me.

No, the top half of my hair is red, and the underside of it is black. I need to get it recoloured. My natural colour is brown, but literally everybody thinks red is my natural colour because of my ethnicity. XD A lot of people tell me it suits me.
That sounds pretty cool :p

My friends have said that I would look pretty cool with a streak of red in my hair, but I've always disagreed for 2 reasons:
1. School probably won't allow it.

2. Despite being Half Fijian, I'm not really that "brown" compared to my extended family, so I'm basically a more of a tanned white... I also remember seeing someone with the same skin colour as me who had a streak of red in their hair.

Didn't look that good tbh :p Maybe if I was pale white like I was when I was like, 4 or 5 years old, then I might've considered it...

Also I found my reaction to your high school experience post in gif form:
VdgWAq.gif

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Comes back to the thread after a good day's work of helping a family member move and then suddenly all these sad stories about the educational life...
Not to be that guy but my school life was/is pretty good. Although it took until the 6th grade, I wasn't really that timid but I'd watch things happen from the sidelines. Middle school was pretty decent. I caught the attention of girls I personally thought were way out of my league so that just boosted confidence levels.
Unless someone tried to push me around, I'm not the kind of person who could get verbally/emotionally abused (I have the best self-esteem out of anyone I know). One time someone tried to tell me how good my mom was last night and I told them to have fun with the gonorrhea.
I'm currently a junior and life is honestly fine. Only thing I have to worry about is this AP Statistics exam...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm an American myself, but I'm of Celtic decent. I'm definitely white, but most certainly not to the extremes of BugCatcherWill's post above. I'm pretty generic in that I've got brown hair and blue eyes, though my eyes will look green-ish under certain lighting.

I don't bother with my hair much, so I let it grow out to neck length. It actually starts to curl at the ends when I let it grow that long.

A good portion of the population down where I live is Hispanic(or Mexican, as you'll more commonly hear here), and many of them speak Spanish as their first language. We've got a lot of Native Americans as well. I only know like, one African American person and two Asians(both of which are fellow honors students...stereotypes, much?). But there's enough white people for me not to stick out. Not that it matters much to me, though. I'm generally pretty oblivious to people's skin colors.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I'm American, but have Irish, British and Cherokee Indian blood. I also look exactly like Kermit, so I've got some Muppet in me as well.

I'm white with dark blonde hair and blue eyes, but will look green-ish depending on the lighting like Zachmac said.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I have Swedish and a bit of Finnish blood. Pretty boring honestly.

Top Bottom