• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I had a dream last night OK? Someone was talking about Mewtwo's reveal trailer and his Confusion was super wild. The character he used it on went in freaking circles. He stayed in the camera view however the whole time. The guy who was talking about it said something along the lines of "Yeah, this is glitched and they're still working on it."

Weird dream, anyway 1 WEEK HYPE!

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I had a dream last night OK? Someone was talking about Mewtwo's reveal trailer and his Confusion was super wild. The character he used it on went in freaking circles. He stayed in the camera view however the whole time. The guy who was talking about it said something along the lines of "Yeah, this is glitched and they're still working on it."
I dreamt about Mewtwo last night as well! Only he looked and played exactly like his Melee version, but somehow worse.
Woke up screaming, I did.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
I'm sure this was brought up a couple pages back, but there's just two little animations I'm waiting to see of Mewtwo:
-When someone grabs him.
-His Special Flag pose.

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
1 week ladies and gents :D

On that note: what's the first thing you're gonna do with Mewtwo?

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23

First I'm gonna get super hyper and run around like crazy. After 2 minutes of straight up hype, I'm gonna go to training mode, learn and master his moveset. Then finally do some regular matches.

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
It'll be worth the wait. April 15th will be a great day. Too bad I have school that day so I have to wait until I get back home.. :cry:

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
It'll be worth the wait. April 15th will be a great day. Too bad I have school that day so I have to wait until I get back home.. :cry:
Midnight my friend. The public educational system shouldn't stop your loyalty to the one and only true lord.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
First I'm gonna get super hyper and run around like crazy. After 2 minutes of straight up hype, I'm gonna go to training mode, learn and master his moveset. Then finally do some regular matches.
Get his movement down, while posing him and just staring at him in shock.

Then play some matches. I have to work all day so I won't be able to play him/download him until I get home. But I can post up a video or two of how he plays or something, since we'll be getting him here first. :) I'm sure others will do the same.

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman

Create a complete list of at what percentages each of his moves kills each character, average them and post all the results to the board. Should take me a couple of hours, but it'll be done by the 16th at the latest.

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
He's sooooooo close. HYPEHYPE

tfw i go to the dentist for a check up on 15th

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
You guys are all so much nicer than I am. I'll contribute however I can, but it will likely pale in comparison to all your hard work.
I even have the day off!

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
In honor of Mewtwo's release, I'm trying to get perfect pivots down (I think they'll be useful), but I'm having a beast of a time. Any tips?

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
In honor of Mewtwo's release, I'm trying to get perfect pivots down (I think they'll be useful), but I'm having a beast of a time. Any tips?
Well I'm not sure if this is for many people, but for me it feels easier to pull off perfect pivots with the :GCN: and :GCA:. I do know people who use the :GCCN: to pull off pivots though.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX

Try to go through everything about it slowly, analyzing each costume, move, and probably pose before actually playing it xD

Next objective: destroyinate the Non-Mewtwo(NonTwo?) scrubs. :teemo:
Ultimate goal: destroyinate the petty nonbelievers (aka those telling us to not believe in Mewtwo's release) :4mewtwo:

Last edited:

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Try to go through everything about it slowly, analyzing each costume, move, and probably pose before actually playing it xD

Then destroyinate the Non-Mewtwo(NonTwo?) scrubs. :teemo:
All Mewtwo Mains should join together and create a squad called "The Mew2Squad" and destroy all non-mewtwo players online or whatever.

Top Bottom