• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Also I would advise against voting for agentli so soon, waiting is only advantageous for the town, if he is town and someone comes forward as his mason partner we can confirm his townieness and not lynch another townie. Or if anither person comes forward and agnetli turns out to mafia we have, in all likelyhood, another mafia player pinned in a corner.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
So, agentli you admit to lying about your role like everyone else did in an attempt to play along with eor?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
it's not what i want that should affect your answer, it's what really that happened that sould affect your answer.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I think you're all going a little too far with his mason claim.
All right, I'll go along with it, but this is weird....

...and I'm not sure if I trust Eorlingas with this...

FOS: Eorlingas
for making the town reveal their secret roles, when we don't even know if Eorlingas is town.

[SPOILER*]town mason[/SPOILER*]
He said it himself that he didn't trust Eorlingas. He clearly didn't catch on to the joke/plan/whatever and felt the need to join in because it appeared to him that everyone else was doing it. It seems to me like he would more than likely be lying in this post because of this mistrust.

I think he's lying because if he is, town mason would have made for an excellent cover. He was able to pick an ability that kept him on the town's side without causing an apparent contradiction anywhere. (Example: If he picked doctor or cop he would have been found out. Town mason is just one of those abilities which someone could be, but there's no evidence of anyone really knowing for sure.)

I realize that last paragraph could very well be used against him, but it all depends on what you think of the first paragraph. Was he lying because he didn't trust Eor, or was he lying because he is a filthy scumbag? I'm inclined to think of the first option because of his post. And if he isn't lying at all then... noob.

Also, FoS all you people, names escape me, who want the second mason to come out. You might as well put a big bullseye on their heads, unless the second mason is stupid and unneeded compared to Agentli in which case sacrifice yourself for all I care. Agentli was a pretty useful guy in KoH mafia.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh carp! A bunch of new posts. I started making that post after Eor explained what a mason was. If any new info came up after that, I didn't know it.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
It is a yes actually. But I find it exasperating that after I posted it 5 times in a row that I actually lied about my role, that you finally got it. I'm frustrated based on the fact that I had to repeat myself so many times (to borrow a line from ligolski). So congratulations, that is the point of mafia, and it seems you've gotten to that point. I now look like mafiascum, and you're in an extremely good position to lynch me. Even if I'm not lynched right now, someone's probably goign to nightkill me. The mafia probably won't bother because they don't really care, they'll think the town will just take care of me. So tell me, after this mistake, and me looking (from an outsiders' view) stressed, what else do you want to know? I went along with Eor's plan to try to figure out the alignment of Dr. Twist and I got myself into this.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Alright i have to statements that i want your opinion on.

1.) In your previous post you said that if you were to lie about your role than you wouldn't claim a role that requiored coroboration. I believe that you prbably just were having trouble fitting what you want to say into words.

2.) If you were infact attempting to follow along with eor's plan to get twists to role reveal then why would you have to claim a believable role if it was in spoiler tags. At the time the story was that isw anybody other than eor lokked at the spoiler tags they would get banned, and while nobody believed this, twists would have had to or he would have relaized the ridiculousness of the entire plan. Your role reveal wouldn't hava had to been plausible in order to trick twist as long as it was in spoiler brackets. This leads me to believe you either fell for eor's trick and are now trying to cover for youyr mason partner, or the role underneath the spoiler tags was meant for everyone but twist.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i don't have enough time to give a nice sufficient post, but I will say what I feel...I feel bad vibes from agentli and spam...i think...once i review it over closer I will tell you guys what i truly think...need more time to analyze or soemthing

G

GotMink

lol liggy it's not that hard, agentli has been answering their questions and these fellows ask him to repeat it, then agentli is sarcastic because he already answered and he falls under suspicion because they think that being sarcastic is suspicious. it's really not that hard he didn't do anything wrong but for some reason he falls under suspicion. BTW I'm a town vigilante with 3 night kills a night and a special power called day kill where i can end day immediately and kill someone ^_^

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
STOP DOING THAT

Even though GotMink was definitely lying (at least about part of it), IT'S STUPID. It doesn't help us, and does nothing but confused people.

No more

agentli

Smash Apprentice
lol liggy it's not that hard, agentli has been answering their questions and these fellows ask him to repeat it, then agentli is sarcastic because he already answered and he falls under suspicion because they think that being sarcastic is suspicious. it's really not that hard he didn't do anything wrong but for some reason he falls under suspicion. BTW I'm a town vigilante with 3 night kills a night and a special power called day kill where i can end day immediately and kill someone ^_^
I think he's Eric Cartman. Let's lynch him!

spam_master

Smash Rookie
BTW I'm a town vigilante with 3 night kills a night and a special power called day kill where i can end day immediately and kill someone ^_^
^^^^ Definetly lying. HOW CAN HE BE THE TOWN VIGILANTE WHEN THE REAL TOWN VIGILANTE IS ME!

G

GotMink

GASP! Don't lynch mE!

And Eor, i was demonstrating how people can't take sarcasm around here and why agent li has run into some trouble, thank you for reinforcing my point. ^_^

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I went along with Eor's plan to try to figure out the alignment of Dr. Twist and I got myself into this.
I dont believe you knew Eor was lying for a second by the way your phrased your post in the one I quoted above. That's not something I'd vote you for, but it would be in your best interests to tell the complete truth. I still think you're innocent. Dont mess it up by lying to make yourself appear like you didn't fall for his trick. Looking stupid is better than looking guilty.
BTW I'm a town vigilante with 3 night kills a night and a special power called day kill where i can end day immediately and kill someone ^_^
*backhands*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi has a point

Unvote: Agentli

I'm still suspicious of Spam_Master. I was day 1, and I still am now.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, sorry about this guys but I'm just trying to defend my honor here. Whoever said I was inactive is a lying sack of ****! :mad: I'm pretty sure it was Ligolski and Kuji who were saying that, and I'm pretty sure I had more posts Day 1 than BOTH OF YOU so stfu and gtfo. (My 19 posts to ligolski's 13, and I'm sure Kuji had fewer than Ligolski did.)

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Yeah uhhhh, people I kinda just made up a role. No one actually posted any real roles, so i just went along with it and posted something believable. If I would have lied about my role, I'm not going to post a role that requires someone else to also come out with me. Also, I didn't want Dr. Twist to be suspicious. Remember how we were trying to get him to reveal his alignment to us earlier?

Seriously, people...you know me better than that
Kuji...>_< I DID make up my role so people won't know my real role.
I didn't post a real role, but I made it believable so that Dr. Twist wouldn't be suspicious and he would go along with the joke and actually tell us who he was. I'm not going to actually post my role when it's going along with Eor's joke. I didn't think anyone actually would.
Dammit Spam_master I'm Not A Mason!!!!! I Am Town, But I've Already Said That I Made Up My Mason Role To Go Along With Eorlingas' Probe!!!!!
It is a yes actually. But I find it exasperating that after I posted it 5 times in a row that I actually lied about my role, that you finally got it. I'm frustrated based on the fact that I had to repeat myself so many times (to borrow a line from ligolski). So congratulations, that is the point of mafia, and it seems you've gotten to that point. I now look like mafiascum, and you're in an extremely good position to lynch me. Even if I'm not lynched right now, someone's probably goign to nightkill me. The mafia probably won't bother because they don't really care, they'll think the town will just take care of me. So tell me, after this mistake, and me looking (from an outsiders' view) stressed, what else do you want to know? I went along with Eor's plan to try to figure out the alignment of Dr. Twist and I got myself into this.
Spam_master...just...no...stop....

G

GotMink

HA! i find that amusing. Spam master certainly seems suspicious, I'm considering day killing him.... i'd like to see where discussion about how he could have missed all of that. And Eor you wouldn't take your vote off until Common said something, i am suspicious of him too.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
When i was posting back and forth with you, you refused to address the contradiction in statements, that is why I kept berrating you. I attempted to prevent you from avoiding my questions by asking them one at a time, and yet you still haven't answered them.

G

GotMink

Spam master.... is it really that hard... to tell what he meant..... really...... just think about it for a second.....

smashman90

Smash Lord
spam master, enough with the inquisition already. agentli has answered the questions but you still haven't noticed it. Does he have to paint you a picture too? He is not the town freaking mason and he doesn't have a partner. He was just trying to get Twist to reveal himself and that was it, no more no less. I am getting sick and tired of this. What you are doing is annoying the heck out of people and making yourself look even more suspicious. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you get lynched today.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm not getting dragged in into the Agentli discussion. I stated my reasons for believing him already. Take it if you want.
And Eor you wouldn't take your vote off until Common said something, i am suspicious of him too.
And what did I do exactly?

If you're just suspicious for suspicion's sake then *backhands*

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Does nobody else see that there is something wrong with agentli's story.

Well if I'm the only person who does I'll drop it, but i hope somebody investigate's him tonight. Also, if he does trun out to be mafia or indpendent I'm gonna rub it in all of your faces.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im with spam on this actually, something just doesnt add up in Agent's story, though I too will drop it if we are the only two. Regardless, Im keeping an eye on you agent.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
What's wrong with his story? Please state it very clearly in your next post because I really just skimmed over your back and forth dribble. I dont have time to really go all out on this because I'm leaving for China tommorrow. Make it count, guys.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its just a bad feeling, just like what I had with Blazer in KH and Frozen in Food Court. Ive learned to trust those...
Plus I just dont buy his whole "I MADE IT UP!" stuff. That post didnt seem made up at all, so its either he really is a mason, so his partner should come out and verify it, or he is mafia scum

G

GotMink

i thought eorlingas was not listening to what agent li said at all, and would not acknowledge that agent li didn't deserve a vote until someone else (common) said so as well. this seems scumish in that he was looking for an easy kill perhaps? it's not even enough suspicion to FOS him, i was just saying he seemed kinda suspicious.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Also, i think that I was unfairly criticized for making agent repeat himself. Only 2 of those posts he qouted were in response to me questioning him , and one was after i told people not to vote for him.

Also, I'm sorry but aggresive questioning is just the way I play, because it's usually the best way to get mafia to slip up.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
uhh, agent, the only thing you've really truely answered is that you're lying about the mason role. I never thought you were masons, so I'm not shocked. However, you really seem confused on some of your posts.

If I would have lied about my role, I'm not going to post a role that requires someone else to also come out with me.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Because you did lie about your role, and you did post a role that role that requires someone else to come out with you. (albiet you were lying)

And something fishy is going on with Gotmink and Smashman.
GotMink seemed pretty easy to convince over onto agent's side. I mean, all he said was "Yeah, I lied about my mason role." And all's ok? and Smashman, why are you answering questions directed at Mink?
Pythag doesn't like his gut feeling.
Spam, you're extremely aggressive, watch it. My suspicion meter is rising.

Finally, Post 505, agent, you've drawn get no sympathy from me. Nice try.
Vote: Agentli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom