• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
YAYUHHZZZZZZZZZZZ ^_^

.....wait.

oh...by the way. I don't know if I can go on living anymore, y'all.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248825

Aw don't worry about it Toast. After all, it's just "****ING GANON"!!!

M2K 4 stocked me twice in friendlies in Sheik dittos for crying out loud. The first one he was 80%'ish and the other time 42% which is my personal worst.

rhan

Smash Hero
rhan

i guess that means no billfest :( :(
Guess not... Isn't there going to be a Melee only Billfets in Oct.? I think I remember glancing at the title but I didn't have the chance to check.

If that's the case then I need to know the date for that so I can request off.

also, wth is up w/ ur avatar?
It's D.N.Angel. Daisuke (Red haired kid) has an alter ego, Dark (Purple haired) and they are like brothers in a sense. Anyway I love D.N.Angel and I mainly picked it for the sentence because I have possibly met the most amazing girl....

CStick

Smash Lord
yea, we're good to go :)

anyone wanna smash today? Hit me up!

phone: 757-339-2280

Address: 1817 Haverhill Dr/Virginia Beach VA 23453

GTFO time is 9:30-10pmish

I can have two setups/TV+cube/wii, but I'll need someone to bring their copy of smash, as I only have one of those

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

Guess not... Isn't there going to be a Melee only Billfets in Oct.? I think I remember glancing at the title but I didn't have the chance to check.

If that's the case then I need to know the date for that so I can request off.

It's D.N.Angel. Daisuke (Red haired kid) has an alter ego, Dark (Purple haired) and they are like brothers in a sense. Anyway I love D.N.Angel and I mainly picked it for the sentence because I have possibly met the most amazing girl....
LOL the billfest in october is a Bill-OctoberFest meaning loads of beer. the whole tournament is basically a drinking game.

Also, good **** on the yaoi-shota stuff. i didnt know u were gay, but, fyi, its unhealthy to call the uke a girl; it keeps u in denial.

p.s. im not gay so u will have to pay if u want any of this

Aw don't worry about it Toast. After all, it's just "****ING GANON"!!!

M2K 4 stocked me twice in friendlies in Sheik dittos for crying out loud. The first one he was 80%'ish and the other time 42% which is my personal worst best.
getting owned by m2k is a privilege.

I'd say about a 80% chance I will come to this C-stick.
jwolf, ur avatar is the same still. we have discussed this already.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
yea, we're good to go :)

anyone wanna smash today? Hit me up!

phone: 757-339-2280

Address: 1817 Haverhill Dr/Virginia Beach VA 23453

GTFO time is 9:30-10pmish

I can have two setups/TV+cube/wii, but I'll need someone to bring their copy of smash, as I only have one of those

on my way really soon!!

just about to head outta here. Jwolf i'd better see ya there so we can repeat our on-going (close) sets

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Cstick I definitely would be there tonight if I didn't have a late class...if you ever throw a fest on a Monday Wednesday or Friday I'm there.

rhan

Smash Hero
I guess when we can get famous over his wii is the one that's hacked
I see get Famous asap! Haha. Just let me know if anything goes down.

lol all of u totally ignored my post!
Rhan when is the next time you can play some melee?
I actually have no idea. I'm off Sunday but my mom won't let me just go to S-man's house after work on Saturday and just stay there until Sunday night.

It's up in the air wheather I can or cannot do anything.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
attention sova:

hooters' parmesan garlic wings are disgusting. dont get them. especially when its the last plate of your allyoucaneat binge of wings

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Was fun C-stick thanks for hosting us. I feel pretty bad for not helping ya clean up the place though. Bet you're drunk outta your mind at the moment.

Had some really nice matches and close sets was great fun everyone. I want to try and host at my place at some point in the near future.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Was fun C-stick thanks for hosting us. I feel pretty bad for not helping ya clean up the place though. Bet you're drunk outta your mind at the moment.

Had some really nice matches and close sets was great fun everyone. I want to try and host at my place at some point in the near future.
Well doug if you ever hold a fest i will be down to come

What has happen to ether i feel like he has disappeared off the face of the earth...

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
no actually it was with jeff, troy, and adeel XD jeff threw up the idea of going to tuesday all you can eat so we just rushed it between classes lol. time restraints restricted me to thirty wings ( D: ) and i wanted to try as many different ones as i could. hot and spicy garlic were good and buffalo beach makes some ridiculous parm garlic so i ordered it as my last ten

...too bad they both looked and tasted like vomit =.=

The_Doug

Smash Ace
no actually it was with jeff, troy, and adeel XD jeff threw up the idea of going to tuesday all you can eat so we just rushed it between classes lol. time restraints restricted me to thirty wings ( D: ) and i wanted to try as many different ones as i could. hot and spicy garlic were good and buffalo beach makes some ridiculous parm garlic so i ordered it as my last ten

...too bad they both looked and tasted like vomit =.=
only 30 Caboose? shame..

Top Bottom