• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Nice pics for JWolf's new avatar.

Text me and I'll text you back my address - 757 639 1563.

Whoa... so four people including myself are interested. Might not have enough room in the car for my TV this time, heheh.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lols. i actually dont have a texting plan :p

but after visiting the bookstores today and taking a look online it seems im spending more than i thought i would on books (even with just renting them =.=) so i think im going to have to pass on TO5. sorries!

edit: ugh 700 dollars...

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
$700. Gawd Dayum!!!!!!!!!

I think the only thing I enjoy about ECPI is that my textbooks r included in my tuition.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
well i mean its understandable since its six classes. but d.amn am i upset that 1) it looks like ill actually need all 6 books, 2) some of them are unsellable once they're opened because they also come with access cards/codes and the like, and 3) some of them are newly instated new editions so it's even harder to find used versions =.= and this is after renting two of them, buying one used, and buying one off a guy getting it from the manufacturer

tooooooooooooasty T_T
jack in the boooooox T_T
steak n shaaaaaake T_T

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
well doug I mean sounds like i will most lik'ly be able to go....when would we be leaving?

and i mean if you don't have room that is fine as well

just post it, if you do def decide to go tell me

if everything works out i will get to see toasty! =)

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Maybe when you take maximillion Pegasus out off your avatar.

Although most of those are sweet as hell I'm too stubborn to change it because you told me too.

Oro?

Smash Rookie
wolf players get angry when they win and when they lose. the only time their happy is when they lose a wolf ditto.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
well doug I mean sounds like i will most lik'ly be able to go....when would we be leaving?

and i mean if you don't have room that is fine as well

just post it, if you do def decide to go tell me

Yup I'm definitely going now.

I don't know your schedule or JWolf's work schedule, but I would like to leave on Friday afternoon around 2-3pm. Is it possible for you guys to get over to my place around then? Or if not, give me your addresses and will do pickups.

Enver if we arrive late/very late at your place to crash on Friday night/early morning is that cool?

edit: My address is 808 Grayson Street, Norfolk, VA 23523

JWolf

Smash Cadet
The Doug- I can't go anymore. I just looked at my bank account and I do not have no where near as much money as I thought. I'm extremely sorry :(

**** I really wanted to go.

IV- I'll change it later tonight. Too lazy right nows

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Late, last call for anyone else that is up for driving to GA tomorrow afternoon!

Give me a text or call at 757 639 1563 tonight or tomorrow morning so I can figure out how to pick ya up.

Re-posting :D

Doug's (slightly amended) Road Rules:

1) Plan to stay for minimum both Friday and Saturday night. We will prolly leave Sunday night
2) Some gas money required.
3) No smoking in the car. Drinking I don't mind so much as long as you're 21+
4) We must stop at least once at a Jack in the Box!!
5) Bring at least 1 music CD each unless you plan to suffer through my rather random musical taste.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
The Doug im not gonna lie i am getting cheated by work

I most likely won't be able to go in less i want to lose my job =(

but i will text you if i can get off in hopes that you haven't left yet but don't worry about waiting up for me,
sorry man

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
This roadtrip is: Unpossible.

Peer editting proofs this weekend for the other math majors, and then devoting all remaining time to understanding Lie Algebras.

Sorry Doug :-\

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Update

Ah darn Schoolie...

UPDATE

In the interest of avoiding bridge traffic it would be better for me to leave a little earlier to do pickups! I gave everyone a time around 2, but that will likely be earlier now! Going to text it out now to make sure everyone is cool with it; or we'll have to sit through 30 min to an hour of fugly traffic.[/B]

Batman get back to me asap I need to know your status.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Due To Intense Gathering Of Data By Cnu We Decided That Ness Is Actually Impossible To Play
Disregard The Fact That My Caps Is On

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I moved further south just so I could be nearer to Toasty. I know how you feel man.
awww haha...good seeing you on the livestream yo :) LOL @ the Usher comment.
Due To Intense Gathering Of Data By Cnu We Decided That Ness Is Actually Impossible To Play
Disregard The Fact That My Caps Is On
lolololololololol

Edit: this weekend was all kinds of ****ing AMAZING. Can't stress that enough.

Also wowww was it mad surreal having Doug/Pcat/Boose here @_@...Savedge and Doug's team name said it the best: "Why Are We In Georgia?"

Top Bottom