• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa BeHoLd: New Cenacle Tourney in Williamsburg, VA

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
O-NO I hope you can make it!!!

Guys, to make things clear before you come:
-A few of you have promised to bring setups; I am counting you and I am grateful for your kindness.
-The tourney is TOMORROW, SATURDAY JUNE 28th
-Arrive from 1-1:30 (Please be on time; if you come even earlier, you may get some warm-up/$MM$ in)
-Doubles are POSSIBLE, but not PROMISED! They can only happen time permitting.
-Entry is $10; it covers the venue and prize pool. BTW I am considering making that 15% go to host(s). In case you didnt know, I don't have a job, and this is my free time--BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL!!! T.T
-This venue is quite different from the one previously described; it is much smaller, but it is big enough; there is no kitchen, but you may still be able to use the big @$$ backyard...
-Speaking of the venue, the entrance is into a parking lot-the first house/building you see will be a clubhouse; THIS IS NOT THE PLACE; instead, the location will be in the building to the left of the pool (you'll see it when you get there). Enter in the door immediately to the right of the garage (again, you will see it when you get there). Knock if it is locked, although I will have probably unlocked it. Once you enter, go up the stairs and into the left door. Feel free to set up before the tourney and play friendlies. I only ask that you mind your manners, keep the place clean, and keep anything inappropriate to minors OUT. Parents and minors will be present; it is imperative to be "good" so that this can happen again.

Thank you guys for coming and minding the rules. PLEASE DONT OWN ME TOO BADLY...AND NO * SHEIKS (****** ones are ok tho)

Last edited:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
My sheik is pretty gay. No Johns.

Also, you should list a contact number in case we get lost, we'll be arriving close to 1:30.

I'll be bringing 3 or 4.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for coming to my tourney. It should be happening again in the near future, so give advice as to how to better the tournament. Next time, dont let Tope get by like he did...:D

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
dude wtf? all this action and im not going to be around for it!!! damw this is gay i gotta stay here for about 2 or 3 more weeks (N.C.) but some good news is i just got an invitation from this guy ab out a tourny for the charlotte mecklenburg county and the qualifying round will be on August 1 (2days b4 im birthday) 5:30-8:30 at steele creek branch someone rented out a library for it and the championships! will be at ImaginOn: the joe & joan Martin Center
August 7, 4-7 pm Dude i know im gonna kick so much A$$ at that tourny i just wsh i could get a camera for it. if some body has one there ill post the threads for it

Xeno out...............

rhan

Smash Hero
S.T.A.R.S is in the building!

Be afraid! *makes ghostly noises* o.o

EDIT: I can bring a VCR and a Cube.....That's about it though...I wouldnt be able to get a TV in the car...<.<

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
^You guys are all cool!
I know Ive played majority of you at least once and wow as a team....you guys are a force to be reckon with.

I will get my revenge this Sunday. :]

Edit: I hope. :[

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
So who all's planning on coming to this? Im with tope, along with 0-3 others. We'll be bringing atleast one setup, maybe two.

rhan

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter. Just bring people! More players = more money. : ]

Spread the word around!

Top Bottom