• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoVa BeHoLd: New Cenacle Tourney in Williamsburg, VA

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
OKAY URGENT MESSAGE EVERYBODY!!!

The tournament venue has been Changed!!
This place is RIGHT NEXT to the Clubhouse, and is a bit smaller, but the clubhouse was pretty big in the first place. The owner said this place was open... so we're trying to reserve it now.

iLight

Smash Lord
can you update all official details, especially if you do something like change the date/place in the original post, and just make reference to what you changed down here?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
okay, uhh... crystalnite is gone for... about 6 more days.
he's been calling meh about it... and thats the only way i can update it. posting.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
First rule if you want be people to attend tournies: KEEP TOPICS ON THE FIRST PAGE!

So yeah....my attempt at a bump other then saying DRAGONCHARLZ! will proably be coming.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hopefully I can show up and take the monies...

It seems like some of SoVa is less likely to show up, when I announce I'm coming. So you'll lose some people there.

Fortunately I usually bring about 3 others with me.

eno

Smash Rookie
if this is going down im there as long as nothing goes wrong

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i might go up there. i jus don't feel like driving up there by myself.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
So......why is this being held on Sun now instead of Sat.? Didn't even realize the date was changed, but myself and Dragonz probably won't be able to make it now.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
So......why is this being held on Sun now instead of Sat.? Didn't even realize the date was changed, but myself and Dragonz probably won't be able to make it now.
the date changed a long while back...almost 2 weeks ago. I had to change it because the venue was not available in the afternoon. we would have had to start REALLY early, or bumb it to sunday; however, we found out that the place was not available on sunday because of renovations. therefore, the place was moved to another venue next door. to change the date AGAIN, i think, would confuse or disrupt schedules of potential entrants.

And y do u say probably? is there still hope? :)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
UPDATE: Tourney has been moved back to Saturday. I dont feel like explaining y. just make ur schedule changes.

It is officially CONFIRMED. See you guys there.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
can't make saturday, i've got orientation at work, sorry =(

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so i have a crew of 5-6 that i plan to hopefully get to go to SoVA tourneys once school starts...we're college of W&M players...there are also at least 3-8 other players i know of on campus..i won't vouch for anyone's skill though...skill is a relative word

regardless, anything within an hour or 2 of williamsburg is definitely of interest once school starts..PM me with a reminder sometime if you can too

also, just PM me if you may be around during the school year and might want to come practice

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
That's great man. I had it worked it out making it Sunday, but Dragonz wouldn't be coming as a Marvel Tourney is that day (broken azz game) and he'd rather go to that. With the change though, me and Dragonz can make it.

Didn't mean to add pressure there to changing, just my dumb azz mistake for not seeing it :laugh:

Hope everyone else can make it out, gotta make this thing go BANG! up in the Burg.

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I'm going. xD

I'll probally bring 3 friends.
And hopefully they'll be doubles. :p

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Time: Arrive around 1:15-1:30

Place is reserved from 1-5, but I assume its a guideline and not a rule...

And bring $10 for singles atleast. I cant promise doubles because of time, but if you guys want doubles and/or moneyz matches, then we will have them time permitting.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
We have set-up (TV-Cube-Smash) coming with us so it's no biggie there. Anyone still interested in bringing my PS2 with 3S along as well, no O-NO or not?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
YES plz bring ur 3s! If not anyone else, I would like to play a good sf player.

Thanks for the setups guys; your kindness is greatly appreciated. I'll see if I can reward you, but no promises XD.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
rofl, theo we're gona suck at 3S xD
but that'd be too great to get my *** beat by great players
...... that was a horrible way of putting it but, better than losing to noobies

Top Bottom