• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dphat. Save it for beah atm. Since dojo isn't going beah is possibly driving up to Dallas to get a ride with us.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
people in my pool call my phone 3046577455.
if you dont call me before the end of the day. then your not in the pool

people who have confirmed

1.Katie(CONFIRMED)
2.Michael
3.Damien
4.Echo
5.Me(CONFIRMED LOL) (i called my phone and said i was going xD)

were going to talk about plans for tomorrow
so far....

Plans for tomorrow. I'm picking up Michael or anyone in denton tomorrow around 3. Trying to arrange everyone meet at one place. (like katies or we can have everyone meet at my place. but bring one car)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I might want a spot in your car if Damien cannot go and I also can go.

I'll have a definite answer by the end of today.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not 100% guaranteed to go, so if someone else wants my spot and confirms they are going, then by all means give it to them/

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I might be up for taking a spot if one frees up, Cross. I too will know for sure by tonight.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yes he did. So Cross has at least one spot open... But I thought Boose was also driving and I know Brett and Take needed a ride. Unless Boose backed out. >.>

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
i talked to michael.. he says he probably could go. because hes going to have the party of his friends on sun instead of hobo

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Yes he did. So Cross has at least one spot open... But I thought Boose was also driving and I know Brett and Take needed a ride. Unless Boose backed out. >.>
i havn't been told by anyone that they need a ride so i kinda backed out. people need to get to me tonight to see whats up.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am 100% not going.

Meh lol.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Hey, for No KOAST, can a Dallas carpool save 3 spots? Me, Gnes, and Jerm are thinking about going by flying to Dallas and catching a ride with yall.

Looking into tickets these coming weeks :).

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Just a suggestion zac, I think you should add a section to the document about teams and people without partners to each tournament. I think it'd help people find partners faster :p

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Monica!!! NOOOOOOOOO

So if i were to fly into Dallas again could i get into a car pool again and get picked up from the airport like i did for Oh Snap???

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sooo, if I drove to dallas would there be room in any of the carpools for me?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I can't check the google document cause I'm on my phone, so I don't know if Dojo asked about housing. Can anyone from Houston house Dojo, Mumble, and I for the weekend?

Top Bottom